Why Jews were Made, not Born

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only asking for your views on the history of the Jews for all to read. They can compare mine to yours and decide for themselves which is biblical and which is not. That's more productive.

Ask away.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have any questions but would like to hear an overview of Jewish history from your point of view backed by scripture. Possibly then questions would arise.

Sorry, I am not going to write a paper for you about Jewish history. If you don't have questions, there should be no interest on your part.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God needs no one. Every believer should be involved in learning the Word of God and telling others about it. And they should be as correct as possible as to what the Bible says. This is every believers calling.

Stranger

Sadly, from your posts, I am led to understand that if people get it wrong with respect to your understanding of the intent of the scriptures, then you let them have it with both barrels and often not in a very nice way. You may have made many posts on this forum, but from what I read of them since I became a more frequent visitor to this forum, your posts seem to provide no pithy input from my perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave L

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, from your posts, I am led to understand that if people get it wrong with respect to your understanding of the intent of the scriptures, then you let them have it with both barrels and often not in a very nice way. You may have made many posts on this forum, but from what I read of them since I became a more frequent visitor to this forum, your posts seem to provide no pithy input from my perspective.

There is an easy cure for that. Don't read them.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is an easy cure for that. Don't read them.

Stranger

The other side of the coin is for you to not post them and derail many a discussion because people can get caught up in your nit picking posts and you rubbishy posts.

Reactions: Dave L

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other side of the coin is for you to not post them and derail many a discussion because people can get caught up in your nit picking posts and you rubbishy posts.

If you want to accuse me of derailing a post, then provide the proof. If it is correct then you can get the moderators to straighten me out.

I sense that what you want to call 'nit picking' is simply some theological point I have provided that you have no answer for, other than you are wrong, and as a result have no answer.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you want to accuse me of derailing a post, then provide the proof. If it is correct then you can get the moderators to straighten me out.

I sense that what you want to call 'nit picking' is simply some theological point I have provided that you have no answer for, other than you are wrong, and as a result have no answer.

Stranger

Sounds like a typical cut and paste response on your part as my post that you are replying to had no theological content in it.

Nearly as bad as an atheist that was on another board who loved to bait the other posters and claim that he was their saviour no matter what was said.