Why Jews were Made, not Born

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm posting scripture. Jesus always quoted scripture to answer a matter.

But you're not Jesus. Give Scripture with the explanation that is consistent with the discussion. Common sense really.

Stranger

D

Dave L

Why? You are learning them the best way possible.

Stranger
I know what I believe. But would like to hear what you believe in more positive fashion. Please contribute to the forum sharing your views.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's hear your take on the matter. Give us an overview of what you believe.

Now, why should I give you a whole overview of what I believe when you accuse me before of not staying on topic. Don't you want to stay on topic now?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what I believe. But would like to hear what you believe in more positive fashion. Please contribute to the forum sharing your views.

Start another thread if you like. I will contribute.

Stranger

D

Dave L

Now, why should I give you a whole overview of what I believe when you accuse me before of not staying on topic. Don't you want to stay on topic now?

Stranger
If you begin a new thread, it will be on topic. I'm curious about what you believe.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already have threads going. But would like to find out what you believe.

You're getting what I believe now. If you think I will remove myself from this thread to start another one, you are mistaken.

Stranger

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are the one with a DNA fixation. Fix your eyes on God not the flesh. God is Spirit and does things with spiritual concerns...not carnal. You are reading your own bias into God. Are you sure you are not in the "organization?" The guys with the sheets and pointy hats? The ones who obsess over DNA and other fleshly concerns?
As for the DNA of Jews ? well that's a joke, as Jewish relates to a religion only and any race can become a Jew, just as any race can become a Christian.

Hebrews are not a race but a Tribe of Israel and Judah, they are religious people as to God.

The Hebrews were from the Semitic race, but not all the Semitic race was Hebrew and anyone who study's the Bible can see that is a fact in the OT.

Jacob became Israel and he was not Israel until that Name was given to him by the Angel and that's the whole point to understanding what Israel is all about and the Satanist try to blot this fact out and make up the same ratbag Nazi type racist nonsense that the Talmud Zionist demand to peddle.

It was a Spiritual thing as to how Jacob became Israel, he did not get the Name Israel for nothing, it's not just a name, it has a meaning and out of the 12 sons, one was greater for a reason and that's why he was given something that the others were jealous of.
So it's all about a Spiritual foundation not a race foundation.

What the Satanist are peddling is that one so called race is Gods people and that the others are not worthy, such is just so stupid, Jesus came for everyone so they would have life abundantly and said there is not Greek nor Jew, when one has the Holy Spirit, so race does not cut it and if one thinks that your race cuts above Jesus Christ, you would have to be an Anti-Christ, because you are not abiding in him but mans madness and that's a grave Sin.

Who are we looking too ? man or Jesus ! I say Jesus because he is my Lord, not mans works as I know where that trip leads to, nothing but hellfire.
The Talmud Zionist are just like the Nazis Satanic and they only work to brainwash and dupe the people into madness.

Reactions: Dave L

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello @Stranger, do you believe that you are protecting God's word and that God needs you to be actively involved in doing this? Is this your calling in life?

Reactions: Dave L

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Stranger, do you believe that you are protecting God's word and that God needs you to be actively involved in doing this? Is this your calling in life?

God needs no one. Every believer should be involved in learning the Word of God and telling others about it. And they should be as correct as possible as to what the Bible says. This is every believers calling.

Stranger

D

Dave L

You're getting what I believe now. If you think I will remove myself from this thread to start another one, you are mistaken.

Stranger
Without your willingness to give a clear view of what you believe, there is no standard to judge what I say. It's just your complaints without a solution.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without your willingness to give a clear view of what you believe, there is no standard to judge what I say. It's just your complaints without a solution.

I didn't say I wasn't willing. I do give a clear view of what I believe. If you want me to write a book in another thread explaining all my theological beliefs, forget it. Have you done that? Do I have a clear view of all that you believe? No. But I know what you believe concerning this subject matter, and I believe you are wrong.

Stranger

D

Dave L

I didn't say I wasn't willing. I do give a clear view of what I believe. If you want me to write a book in another thread explaining all my theological beliefs, forget it. Have you done that? Do I have a clear view of all that you believe? No. But I know what you believe concerning this subject matter, and I believe you are wrong.

Stranger
I'm only asking for your views on the history of the Jews for all to read. They can compare mine to yours and decide for themselves which is biblical and which is not. That's more productive.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte