why our preachers never wear bra's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
explaining with out using the bible for folks who reject it any way.. And who go to churches where there preachers wear bra's .

we confessional Lutherans prefer a more Manly ministry no girly men need apply. were coming out of the closet admitting no homosexuals need apply..

our preachers must minister to some pretty ruff and tough dudes at times .and our preachers don't carry whistles around there necK

and they don't get to have a bunch of cops in bullet proof vests with lots of guns waiting around to come to their resuce like women police officers do.

I hope that clears that all up..
FOR YOU FOLKS WHO DONT USE THE BIBLE CORRECTLY ANY WAY.

NOW FOR THE IRONY OF IT ALL

has any one else always wondered why life is so often called the B word referring to the feminine rather than a masculine name?>

Obama care really clears this all up for us
why people say isn't life the b word.

WITH Obama CARE OUR "MANLY preachers are PROPABLY going to END UP having to pay for your FRILLY female preachers feminine care products their whistles and all!
ALMOST FORGOT
you overly emotional people with female preachers
will need a place t to cry to.
about how unchristian we all are..
I cant post my own church body to often as its against the rules
so ill post them all

..http://www.celc.info/

soupy

May 20, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HUH?

what is your point or what do you expect from readers of your post?

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
soupy said:
HUH?

what is your point or what do you expect from readers of your post?
the Point is for those who don't use their bible correctly or see no need for it at all..

other wise politely known as " the biblically challenged"

so i should not exspect to much . :D

in fact very little at all-----------

if I expected a lot , I wouldn't have posted this in the first place .
their pastors would not need to wear bra's either!

I love the huh? makes the whole thing really funny now.
:D

this is so much funnier than a post called "should women be pastors "
and using all those scripture verses..

were talking here to people who don't want to take God seriously.

they heard all the scripture and reject the truth.

so this is now what they get==== ME.. . :D :D :D :D :D

Gods way is scripture alone Yet you don't want that.. SO YOU GET :D :D ME

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Me thinks that the way this thread is going, one should expect ...

tumblr_inline_mx23wkmMh41rfqd6e.png

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Dodo_David said:
Me thinks that the way this thread is going, one should expect ...

tumblr_inline_mx23wkmMh41rfqd6e.png

No .. not much of a lightning rod as it once would have been .

i was exspecting some teasing back . or at least some rather heated replies.

although i myself have never even scene a real live preacher of the female sex . from what i have learned they are now very common in large populated areas and popular amoung theologicaly liberal christian churches . I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH the assymbly of God was the first church to have a women lead them .as pastors
then not very long after that the liberal church of Norway sarted ordaining women as pastors .. the seventh day adventist church was started and ruled over by a women .
now many christians from the usa to other nations just might have for their pastor a women ..Its not that a women cant know the bible better than a man or that she cant be a better preacher than a man .. the only reason theologicaly conservative churches dont have them is because The bible forbids it..

and yes people come to faith in Jesus no matter who is the one reading or giving a sermon based on the bibles facts about Jesus .. again the only reason my church does can not use them is because the bible forbids it and it gives the resons ,, and not because women can not give sermons or lead better or have more compassion or show the love of jesus better than than some guy..because im sure many can ..

yet Jesus does say if you love me follow my teachings,
SO we cant use women pastors because of what jesus says and the reasons he gives..

starting way back in the garden of eden.
when he created both Adam and Eve.
AND GAVE EACH THEIR ROLES in life..

eve was to be helper not leader..

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
horsecamp said:
No .. not much of a lightning rod as it once would have been .

i was exspecting some teasing back . or at least some rather heated replies.

although i myself have never even scene a real live preacher of the female sex . from what i have learned they are now very common in large populated areas and popular amoung theologicaly liberal christian churches . I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH the assymbly of God was the first church to have a women lead them .as pastors
then not very long after that the liberal church of Norway sarted ordaining women as pastors .. the seventh day adventist church was started and ruled over by a women .
now many christians from the usa to other nations just might have for their pastor a women ..Its not that a women cant know the bible better than a man or that she cant be a better preacher than a man .. the only reason theologicaly conservative churches dont have them is because The bible forbids it..

and yes people come to faith in Jesus no matter who is the one reading or giving a sermon based on the bibles facts about Jesus .. again the only reason my church does can not use them is because the bible forbids it and it gives the resons ,, and not because women can not give sermons or lead better or have more compassion or show the love of jesus better than than some guy..because im sure many can ..

yet Jesus does say if you love me follow my teachings,
SO we cant use women pastors because of what jesus says and the reasons he gives..

starting way back in the garden of eden.
when he created both Adam and Eve.
AND GAVE EACH THEIR ROLES in life..

eve was to be helper not leader..

horsecamp,

I used the friendly teasing with the hope that you will rethink the way that you are wording your argument.

You can state your argument against female pastors without claiming that others "don't use their bible correctly or see no need for it at all" and "don't want to take God seriously" and "reject the truth".

lukethreesix

Jan 11, 2014
Adam was supposed to lead. That worked out well, NOT! You really think God cares which way a person pee's?
When Mary, (a woman) came back from the tomb PREACHING the Resurrection (like you) the men did not believe her (would Jesus really show himself to a woman before us?)
Dude, get over yourself....

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
lukethreesix said:
Adam was supposed to lead. That worked out well, NOT! You really think God cares which way a person pee's?
When Mary, (a woman) came back from the tomb PREACHING the Resurrection (like you) the men did not believe her (would Jesus really show himself to a woman before us?)
Dude, get over yourself....
yes I do think God cares pastors be men. that's why i am a member of a church body that only has men as pastors.

dude get over my self. ? meaning that because i think God wants only men pastors i must be sexist..no its simply because

i believe God has other just as important roles for women other
than being a pastor..

thanks for taking the time giving your view

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
horsecamp said:
no homosexuals need apply..
There are people who are sexually attacted to others of the same sex but they refuse to give in to temptation and act on their desires because they know they would be violating God's laws. Should someone like that be barred from preaching? If you want to know what life is like for someone like that I recommend that you read Washed and Waiting by Wesley Hill. Here is a description of the book:

http://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/washed-and-waiting/