Why Ukraine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China and Russia Unite to Condemn 'Hazardous' American Laboratories in Former Soviet States
This should be regarded as TOTAL HYPOCRISY. America, Russia, and China are all culprits in bio-weapon development, so for China and Russia to condemn the USA is laughable.

On the other hand, the US has to answer for the damage it has done in funding this evil research. Wuhan Institute of Virology was been funded by America dollars. And no one even knows what DARPA and USAMRIID have been cooking up behind closed doors. Then we have MKULTRA.

BTW Russia talks about "de-Nazifying" Ukraine while using Nazi and Fascist tactics against its own people. More hypocrisy, disinformation, and total nonsense.

DO NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE THING FROM ANY OF THESE GOVERNMENTS: USA, Russia, China, Ukraine, or Canada. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russian Strikes Targeting US-Run Bio-Labs in Ukraine?
by Adan Salazar

View attachment 20780

Is Russia’s “special military operation” actually a smokescreen to target US bio-labs in Ukraine?

Speculation on social media suggests Russian strikes on Ukrainian military installations could also include US bio-labs in the region, as the Russian government has for years accused the US of developing bio-weapons near its border.

The ulterior motive theory was put forth Thursday by Twitter user @WarClandestine, whose account was suspended soon thereafter. Fortunately, his thread was archived before the account was banned.

View attachment 20781

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496864609948430337

Evidently there are several US bio-labs in Ukraine under the auspices of the US State Department’s Biological Threat Reduction Program, an initiative where the US partners with other countries “to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.”

Screenshot-2022-02-24-at-6.12.15-PM.png

“The Biological Threat Reduction Program’s priorities in Ukraine are to consolidate and secure pathogens and toxins of security concern and to continue to ensure Ukraine can detect and report outbreaks caused by dangerous pathogens before they pose security or stability threats,” the Ukrainian US Embassy’s website states.

View attachment 20782

https://twitter.com/FestusMcgilicu1/status/1496703415551995907/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1496703415551995907|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

The program also led to the creation of two bio-labs in Kyiv and Odessa in 2019, areas that were recently attacked by Russia.

According to a map circulating online, US-backed bio-labs are also located in Vinnystia, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Kherson, Ternopil, and near Crimea and Luhansk.

biolabs235.jpg

Another map purports to show areas that were recently attacked by Russia, many of which are cities where US bio-labs are believed to operate.

View attachment 20783

https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/status/1496814984910843910/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1496814984910843910|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Meanwhile, Russia for years has raised concerns over the prospect the US is developing biological weapons along its border, with Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolai Patrushev claiming last year there were clear signs dangerous pathogens at the labs could be used for military, or political purposes.

Screenshot-2022-02-24-at-6.17.43-PM.png

Screenshot-2022-02-24-at-6.47.19-PM.png

“You pay attention to the fact that in the world, more and more new biological laboratories under the control of the United States are growing by leaps and bounds. Moreover, by a strange coincidence – mainly at the Russian and Chinese borders,” Patrushev said last July, adding it’s unknown what really takes place within the walls of the facilities.

“We are told that peaceful sanitation stations operate near our borders, but for some reason, they are more reminiscent of Fort Detrick in Maryland, where Americans have been working in the field of military biology for decades. By the way, we should pay attention to the fact that outbreaks of diseases that are not typical for these regions are recorded in the surrounding areas,” Patrushev said.

Asked if he believed the US was developing bioweapons at the labs, Patrushev said, “We have good reason to believe that this is the case.”

“Not a day goes by at the headquarters of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague that the Americans and their allies do not come forward with another chapter of the anti-Russian chemical dossier.”

As early as last October, China and Russia also jointly called on the UN to monitor the US’ possible development of bio-weapons, releasing a statement saying, “in light of rapid advances in the field of science and technology with dual-use capabilities, the risk of biological agents being used as weapons has increased.”

“In this context [China and Russia] would like to call for attention that the United States’ and its allies’ overseas military biological activities (over 200 US biological laboratories are deployed outside its national territory, which function in an opaque and non-transparent manner) cause serious concerns and questions among the international community over its compliance with the BWC,” the joint statement said.

“The two sides share the view that such activities pose serious risks for the national security of [Russia and China], and are detrimental to the security of relevant regions.”

Moreover, as @WarClandestine noted, the two nations have indirectly blamed the US for the Covid-19 outbreak, which seems to be the case as more evidence has emerged the NIH did in fact fund gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology where the virus is suspected to have originated.

According to @WarClandestine, Putin’s use of the broad term “special military operation” and his vows to demilitarize and “denazify” Ukraine could be intentionally vague to obscure his true intention of taking out US bio-labs.

See what I started..
:rolleyes:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another reason why Putin cannot allow the pipelines to fall into NATO/US hands...via the current US controlled Ukraine

Can you imagine how the US govt and its people would feel if S. America and Central America had a defense pact against the US and Mexico was the Ukraine? And Mexico was overran my Brazilian agents who were steering Mexico to be a part of the defence Pact? And even to place missiles on their soil facing the US border and more? Folks need to think about this for a minute....stop being programmed by the Govt and MSM as with the COVID, 9-11, Serbia, Libya, Ghedaffi, Pan American Flight over Scotland etc...all lies meant to trick the average Joe...

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Страна. Все новости Украины. Главные новости мира
Ever get the feeling there really is an agenda at work and they dont really love the people .

Of course, more info on bio weapons labs in Ukraine

Are Russian Airstrikes Targeting U.S. Bio-Weapons Labs in Ukraine?

The globalists all want you to die.
They want world population under 1 billion people.
They have made Bond movies about these kinds of things.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this has a lot of moving parts.
President Zelensky was running right after Trump got elected.
Zelemsky was a comedian, a tv entertainer, and is a popular President, as was President Trump.
Well, we all see how the deep state works against people they didn't get elected.
Maybe this is NATO's way of getting Zelenky impeached?
He ran on a promise for 1 tem, but when asked recently he said he didn't know, it depended on the people and his family.
Maybe somebody like Kraus Schwab and George Soros don't like that idea.
So you have to turn that popularism into unpopularism.
And what better way then to start a war by poking your neighbor in the ribs.

Just thinking...
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zelemsky was a comedian, a tv entertainer, and is a popular President, as was President Trump.
Well, we all see how the deep state works against people they didn't get elected.
He ran on a promise for 1 tem, but when asked recently he said he didn't know, it depended on the people and his family.

Just thinking...
Hugs
While i think you already know this just let me say it again .
You just made mention of two of the most dangerous men and they are not alone .
George sorros and Kraus Schwab are total bad news for the entire planet .
THE BBB . Many are infected with their build back better . ONLY it wont be better for the peoples , but rather FOR THEM .
There truly is nothing new under the sun . How often dictators show up as savoirs and say we must do this or that for THE PEOPLE
when in truth , IT WERENT FOR THE PEOPLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But allow me to sum it all up . THIS is exactly what a world gets when it has rejected GOD and refuses to repent .
My advice , cling to CHRIST , trust not in men and hope not in men , but hope and trust ONLY IN GOD .
And get that gospel out , point to Christ and teach all things HE did teach and say .
DO so while there be time to DO SO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Страна. Все новости Украины. Главные новости мира

Of course, more info on bio weapons labs in Ukraine

Are Russian Airstrikes Targeting U.S. Bio-Weapons Labs in Ukraine?

The globalists all want you to die.
They want world population under 1 billion people.
They have made Bond movies about these kinds of things.
The only thing that would have stopped this would have been had the peoples repented and turned back to GOD .
So i must give us a stern reminder . UNTIL the all inclusive unity led churches repent of their delusion and evil
THIS GETS ONLY WORSE . Take it to the bank . WE should have stuck to CHRIST and HIS GOSPEL
and not been turned away from that unto another gospel that cant save but only condemns .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that would have stopped this would have been had the peoples repented and turned back to GOD .
So i must give us a stern reminder . UNTIL the all inclusive unity led churches repent of their delusion and evil
THIS GETS ONLY WORSE . Take it to the bank . WE should have stuck to CHRIST and HIS GOSPEL
and not been turned away from that unto another gospel that cant save but only condemns .
History...
I forget what book it is, goes through a whole list of Kings good and evil.
The people forgot God and turned unto idols. The people forsook the Lord and went after Baal.
The king tore down all the idols and pagan temples and the people returned to the Lord.
Over and over and over... lost and found.

How desperate do people have to become before they find the right answer?
Yesterday they had Kings, today we have Presidents. And I don't know if there are any worthy to lead us out of this pit of hell we've sunk into.
The Lord knows, and I have comfort in that.
When the time is right, and when the people really wake up,
perhaps we shall see that valley of bones come alive.

How many times did Israel go into captivity? How many times did God set them free?
History my friend is before us.

God Bless
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History...
The people forgot God and turned unto idols. The people forsook the Lord and went after Baal.
The king tore down all the idols and pagan temples and the people returned to the Lord.

Yesterday they had Kings, today we have Presidents. And I don't know if there are any worthy to lead us out of this pit of hell we've sunk into.

How many times did Israel go into captivity? How many times did God set them free?

God Bless
Hugs
And yet not all returned . how many did GOD destroy .
And yes had they repented and listened to the prophets GOD would not have brought the evil upon them .
You see cases where they would repent and GOD would do exactly as HE said , FORGIVE them .
SEE the key is this , REPENT for why will ye die . REPENT and BELIEVE the GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
for why O world will ye die .
If you also notice what angered God the most . When they brought in the gods and idols of other religoins
and tried to serve HIM along side and with those other gods .
POPE francis and the we are one religion could have learned a lot had they read that bible and truly knew Christ .
GOD is not well pleased with this joining tables with other religions and telling them we all serve the same GOD
and that they dont even have to repent and believe in Christ .
One thing i do know is GOD aint gonna share HIS GLORY with other false gods . ITS EITHER FAITH IN JESUS
or its all vain . Every last bit of it is vain . We must return to the original life saving gospel
and speak that . We are headed into a time of great chastisments .
And into the time of the strong delusion . THE ONLY HOPE we have IS CHRIST and the only gospel
that saves IS HIS GOSPEL , not this all inclusive lie . IT will damn their souls and i refuse to hear it , but rather will expose it
and point ONLY TO CHRIST . Be encouraged ziggy . We gotta go out as the early church came in
POINTING ONLY TO JESUS ,FOR HE ALONE is the ONLY SAVOIR , ONLY HOPE one has . AND YES its gonna cost us
oh but we have the GLORIOUS LORD . OUR END IS GOOD . Fear not man or what he can do .
JUST HOPE IN CHRIST IN GOD and LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
History...

God Bless
Hugs
Cant really compare Israel's experiences to a mostly secular and godless and unsaved USA population.
Yet I do think righteousness exalts a nation, so even if this is only the outward appearance, that benefits the people of God to be enabled to live godly, and peaceful lives in all reverence, Just like Paul writes here.

1 Timothy 2 New King James Version

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior

God is building His holy nation, His church in the midst of a perverse and crooked generation.
Trying to straighten what is crooked does not work, that is why people must be born again first, then they are in a right standing relationship with God. New wine can not be poured into old wine flasks.
Like Jesus Christ and Apostle Peter says about dogs and pigs, they told us not to give (offer to them) what is holy to the dogs and the pigs.
God certainly does not do this, neither should we.
The unsaved are dogs and pigs, they are not and never will be holy, cleansed by God. God is in charge of sanctifying us making us born again of the Spirit.

Matthew 7:6
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

And that is a painful experience.

2 Peter 2
Deceptions of False Teachers
18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.

22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

They are shown to be still dogs and swine, never having been converted to Christ, so yeah, they were false brethren among the church.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of good God fearing people in all the pockets of the world.
I don't judge a people by their government. We've seen that most if not all governments don't care about the people at all.
I don't judge people by color, race, stature, class, rich, poor, strong, weak...
Never have, never will.
But I do judge people by the fruit they bare. And you can tell the difference between a sweet and sour grape.

Most of the leaders of the world are atheist. They have no belief or fear of God in them. They are their own god in their own eyes.
As far as those who claim to be "in the church" , it's a trial for sure. Lots of peer pressure, lots of misleading and greed.
Lots of false accusations and judgement to go around.
Very little tolerance, discernment is almost blind. Everybody's right and everybody's wrong.
And gossip... gossip has got to be one of the worst. Someone starts complaining to me about another person, I just have to walk away. I can't deal with it. Specially when they're talking about people I don't even know and want me to take a side.. lol

I forget what we were talking about lol
Don't judge all the people by the governments that run them.
Most governments aren't set up by or for the people they hold captive.
We just need to shine the light from whatever darkness tries to cover us.

And stay strong.
Keep the Faith
And trust in Jesus.
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy ~
If you haven’t you should watch the movie Shooter, with Mark Walberg.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just thinking...
Hugs

Primaries coming up soon.
Time to stop voting for incumbent Congressmen and Senators.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Learned a long time ago, IF a Govt promotes it, it’s for the Govt’s benefit and People’s detriment.
How completely true. Not a single government is sincerely working on behalf of the people they are supposed to serve. "Minister" means servant, but today's minister want to make the people their servants.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How completely true. Not a single government is sincerely working on behalf of the people they are supposed to serve. "Minister" means servant, but today's minister want to make the people their servants.

Not only do they Not work on behalf of the people, (negligence);
they work against the God given rights of the people, (corruption).
Collectively They ARE the WORLD PANDEMIC DISEASE.