Why Ukraine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Putin isn’t attacking Ukraine just to take out bioweapons labs - and the COVID virus came from a weapons lab in China, not the Ukraine.

This from the jimmy dore show is interesting - he is center left, but has come under attack in various areas for telling the truth:

Wait...
I thought covid came from a wet market and people eating bats?
I know it seems like such a long long time ago, but people who were claiming covid 19 came from a biolab were being called conspiracy theorists and taken off of social media sites. We were told they weren't funding gain of function until they were.
We were told masks are bad.. er good, 2 masks is better maybe even 3, now masks don't work again.
And I'm not even going to mention the jab and the effects that is going to have on a whole lot of people in the future.
My prayers that most people got a placebo.
Anywhoo...
Covid came from a bioweapons lab in Wuhan.
However....
Gates and Fauci been all excited talking about the 'next" pandemic and how they want to be prepared in 6 months with jabs rather than a year it took for covid.
They "WERE" cooking up something...
I can't help from seeing biting flies and beagle puppies...
These people are "rabid" .
Ukraine has/had 33 biolabs. 3 were located in Kiev. Funded by the Pentagon, DOD, and run by the NIH. (FAUCI)

Look, Putin told NATO, keep your nukes off my front lawn. Zelensky (Ukraine puppet installed by the Obama regime) was looking for membership in NATO. Ukraine neo-nazi factions (antifa) were genociding Ukranian russians and christians for the last 8 years.
Putin said no more, but they're still poking the bear.
Today 3/2/22 the United Nations took a vote on considering Ukraines membership. They vote passed.
That gives NATO the authority to put nukes on Putin's front lawn.
I don't think this is going to go over well.

I have heard this name Jimmy Dore at least 3 times today. (must be a sign)
It's almost 1am. I just made my last cup of joe for the night, so I'll check out that video you posted.
Thank you for sharing.

Wasn't the State of Ukraine , I mean State of the Union awesome last night?
I specially liked it when Pelosi was rubbing two sticks together trying to make a spark.. lol
And now we get to fund the police again, which got the lefties all up in a turmoil.

I am in serious need of more popcorn.
Frankly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
We're in a sad sad situation that's for sure.
I don't see anyone winning this game except for God himself and those who cling to him.

All the world is a stage,
Enjoy the show.
Hugs