Why Ukraine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine on Fire

A documentary: 1 hour 33 min.

"Watch on Youtube"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my opinions and my instincts.
Something don't add up.

With ANY governing authorities, IF things don’t add up, IF things smell funky, IF dictation is rampant, IF secrecy is clouding, on and on whatever “IF” is present in, with, of, Earthly men “wielding” unconstrained POWER OVER other Earthly men.........SUSPICIONS of the governed are VALID.... particularly IN the USA....BECAUSE NO earthly man was given CARTE BLANCH POWER over an American Citizen....Not BY God...Not BY Men.

No POWER was given to “a President of the US”:
To declare War, To dictate a person can or can not earn, buy, have, sell, use, To dictate when a person can or can not, must or must not, move, speak, believe, worship, breath, eat, drink, care for himself or another, work, serve, marry, be educated, be at peace, be safe, be in Fear...

The MAJORITY of people SITTING in the People’s Servants Seats.....
Have repeatedly PROVED:
They ARE Underhanded, Dictators, Deceptive, Secretive, Liars, Thieves, Cheats, Coveters, Fear Monger's, Oppressive, Unworthy, and in a phrase...
TOTALLY CORRUPT.

Yes, Everything “they” Promote IS Validly SUSPECT!

Yes, THEY ARE the DISEASE that DIVIDES, by promoting “Men” NOT “OF” the World, to BE LIKE THEM...”OF” the World.

Men “NOT OF” the World IS “their CRISIS”, IS “their FEAR”, IS “their AGENDA” to ERADICATE!

It’s not a phenomenon, not a mystery, not a secret, not news:
If YOU are NOT “OF” this world....YOU ARE their TARGET.

Reactions: Ziggy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I can tell you what is actually happening in the Ukraine.

Its not what you are being led to believe by the FAKE News : Media.

1st....Let me show you this...

A few years ago, Russia took back The Crimea.
Remember that?

All you heard was...>"Putin's solders are killing all the Ukrainians, to steal their land....The Crimea".

Well, that is the FAKE NEWS, lying to you.
Let me give you the real story.

The CRIMEA, was a part of RUSSIA, until 1954..
From that year, The Ukraine began to force all the Russians to stop being Russians, and start speaking the Ukraine dialect, and become "Ukrainian".
The Crimea at that time was over 90% Russian.
See that?
That is what the Ukraine did to the Crimea, that was RUSSIAN.

Did the fake news tell that reality? They did not. They only told you that "Russia invaded".
Same as now., but they dont tell you the REASON... Same as now.
Instead they just make up "war stories" and demonize Russia.

Let me tell you about Volodymyr Zelensky..

His theology is : "a Pure Ukraine". "PURE".....similar to Hitler "purifying" Germany.

He is a NAZI........mentality. He want's to "purify" the Ukraine of Jews and Russians, so that the land is "purified".
His followers are fascists. who want to kill all the Jews and Russians and have been doing it for years.

Now, you have heard that Putin said that 2 areas are now : "independent".
What you do not know is that in these 2 places, ZELENSKY has been murdering Russians, for years......in a genocide.
Putin went in to stop this......and that is being portrayed as..>"Invasion of Ukraine"..

So, believe nothing the news tells you.......nothing.
And know this..
If WW III starts because of this.......as all world wars begin locally, then what you are seeing is : 1.) a world wide Pandemic, and now 2.) Potential World war.. As if Nato goes after Putin's army, he is going to send rockets into the conflict....>He is not afraid to use the big guns, and in fact, he is a part of Gog and Magog, in such a time as THIS.........= end times are here.

And what is the purpose of all this?
Simple...
You have to have world wide Global Chaos, so that people are "crying out....who will save us".....and then guess who shows up?

"in Comes the DEVIL". The Antichrist.

Time is nearly up reader.
Jesus is coming back.
If you are not born again, you need to do it today.

"all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved".
"as many as believe in Me...>Jesus says....I give unto you Eternal Life".

You can't go to heaven without this Salvation.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished that Documentary: Ukraine on Fire, I posted above.

Mirror/Mirror...
In Europe the Right are the Neo-Nazis. They are what we see in America (they call themselves) Antifa. Or Anti-fascists, and yet they are the true fascists. In America the Left are the Neo-Nazis.

I am not saying Democrat or Republican because the "Left" in America are not a political party, it is an agenda.
The symbology throughout the documentary is unmistakable. The actions, the clothing, the manuevers of attack.
The Nazi party are the Antifa on this side of the pond.

Again, it is not a political party, as one can clearly see, both political parties are confederate with the Nazi movement taking place right now in Ukraine.

Please take an hour and watch the documentary. It is difficult and laced with a lot of violence.
But not so different than what we observed in 2020 in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, Los Angelos, CA, And all across America.
This, what is happening in Ukraine is an attempt of a coupe to remove President Zelensky, and they don't care who gets killed as long as the blame falls on Putin and Russia.

You will see many familiar American faces in that documentary that may surprise some. I am not surprised.

MSM is FAKE NEWS.

Praying for divine intervention in Ukraine and Russia, and for the world.
God Bless
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Declaration of Independence states that when the USA Governement becomes a Tyrant led, enemy of peace, enemy of morality, enemy of the people, the people are supposed to rise up and throw them out, and get new ones.
It would be nice if American could vote them out, but as shown by the last election, the actual voting process, very possibly was FRAUD.

I can tell you this for certain.

Its not a accident that Trump and Netanyhu were "removed" from office, as those 2 kept this world in a 100% safer condition.
Now they are both gone, the worldwide chaos is on the march, and its going to get worse, not better.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of good God fearing people in all the pockets of the world.
I don't judge a people by their government. We've seen that most if not all governments don't care about the people at all.
I don't judge people by color, race, stature, class, rich, poor, strong, weak...
Never have, never will.
But I do judge people by the fruit they bare. And you can tell the difference between a sweet and sour grape.

Most of the leaders of the world are atheist. They have no belief or fear of God in them. They are their own god in their own eyes.
As far as those who claim to be "in the church" , it's a trial for sure. Lots of peer pressure, lots of misleading and greed.
Lots of false accusations and judgement to go around.
Very little tolerance, discernment is almost blind. Everybody's right and everybody's wrong.
And gossip... gossip has got to be one of the worst. Someone starts complaining to me about another person, I just have to walk away. I can't deal with it. Specially when they're talking about people I don't even know and want me to take a side.. lol

I forget what we were talking about lol
Don't judge all the people by the governments that run them.
Most governments aren't set up by or for the people they hold captive.
We just need to shine the light from whatever darkness tries to cover us.

And stay strong.
Keep the Faith
And trust in Jesus.
Hugs
Yep , there are true lambs in all nations . Scattered here and there .
I also notice there are many false ones in all nations .
They leap up to defend the nation they live in . When in truth them nations of well tanked and sold GOD out .
An example . Russia is well known for its govt as being communism , humanism trust thou in govt mighty .
How is america different . IN name only . IN name only .
They do the same things and worse do it in the name of and under the guise that they are OF CHRIST .
TELL me ziggy what do YOU , by reading the bible , THINKS angers GOD the most
when a nation is ice cold like russia , or when its lukewarm like many american churches
Who do evil and yet claim HIS NAME .
The point is let no man , woman or child trust in your govts . TRUST ONLY IN GOD .
A time of great chastisments and of the strong delusion is at hand .
Better to suffer for the glorious truth of the teachings of Christ , of the glorious gospel
than to sit on high as king in this lie they do teach .
AKA . I had rather be on the run , in hiding and heavily persecuted , YET HAVE THE KING
than to sit at ease and be fat and have all this worlds good , YET live in a lie .
Its all about the end my friend . AND LAMBS WIN in THE END for JESUS WON .
AND having that HOPE we can endure no matter what comes against us , no matter what we suffer FOR HIS SAKE .
And remember , HE IS WITH THE LAMBS THROUGH IT ALL . SO LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE LORD ZIGGY .
YOU just sing those praises to the glorious KING . ITS WE WHO HAVE ALL HOPE , FOR JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE
and HE ALONE is our treasure and HE has made us rich in faith . SING TO THE LORD ZIGGY .
Our end is good and our new HOME with HIM awaits the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer , the solution and the only hope one has , IS THE GLORIOUS LORD JESUS .
When o when o churches of the all inclusive lie , will YE FIGURE THIS OUT .
For till christendom and the world repent of the we are one religoin and we are one world , JUDGMENTS ONLY ARE COMING .
REPENT YE and let all flee from the table of the harlot . Sit not with her nor with those who sit with her in agreement .
GET that one true gospel out and expose the lie of the harlot . The HARLOT has poured her cup of fornication out
unto the kings of this world , unto its false religoins and worse unto the whole of christendom .
AND many are drinking of that cup . Its wine is sour and deadly and its end is to be destroyed .
Drink not of her cup of unity . STAND ON CHRIST and do battle faithfully , teaching and exhorting all things HE did teach and command .
Stand on the one true glorious gospel and beware the lie of deception that is now flooding in
and taking many hearts captive to a lie .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
An example . Russia is well known for its govt as being communism , humanism trust thou in govt mighty .
How is america different . IN name only . IN name only .
They do the same things and worse do it in the name of and under the guise that they are OF CHRIST .

try this out.

Putin claims to be a Christian.
Biden claims to be a Catholic.

In Russia, Homosexuality is allowed between consenting adults, but there is no such thing as "gay rights", and in fact, it is ILLEGAL in Russia to "equate heterosexual relationship with homosexual relations, as both being the same".
In othe words, Homosexuality is viewed in Russia as being immoral, but, its allowed between adults., but not as a civil right. There are no "anti-discrimination laws" that protect LGBTQ, in Russia.

In America, all these perversions are exported Globally, as a "civil right".

IN AMERICA you will see "gay couples" in TV commercials, as this way its being "normalized".....while it trains kids to become homosexual.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There once was a king who taxed heavily the merchandise
There once was men who stood up and had them a boston tea party .
WELL i dont know about yall , But my soul is more taxed with the doctrine these kings bring
ITS TIME WE HAVE US A TRUE DOCTRINE PARTY and cast that taxing to the soul doctrine OVERBOARD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
try this out.

Putin claims to be a Christian.
Biden claims to be a Catholic.

In Russia, Homosexuality is allowed between consenting adults, but there is no such thing as "gay rights", and in fact, it is ILLEGAL in Russia to "equate heterosexual with homosexual, as both being the same".
In othe words, Homosexuality is viewed in Russia as being immoral, but, its allowed between adults., but not as a civil right. There are no "anti-discrimination laws" that protect LGBTQ, in Russia.

In America, all these perversions are exported Globally, as a "civil right".
Yes indeed , that is my point . And worse than that , LOOK at what our own churches are now accepting .
even the very leader of this all inclusive delusion is making more ground to accept more sin than ever before
the churches are unifying with her , as well as even the other false religions .
And somehow people think this is love and pleasing to GOD . Sounds to me like a strong delusion .
OH but worse it gets too . The same harlot has been also been crying to all other RELIGIONS
saying we serve the same god and he is love and just do good .
JESUS and the glorious gospel has been kicked out of most places now .
AND in His place the dragon who always desired the worship has made them to serve him through a lie .
Worse it gets though , now even prolesytizing the gospel is being taught as wrong and not loving .
And worse we have about seventy percent of even evangelicals who believe GOD is fine with all religions and all paths
so long as they do good works and have this lovey lovey .
AND folks think not only IS GOD WELL PLEASED with it all , but that HE is against those who would correct
and point to biblical truth . HOW MUCH LONGER do we really think this o world is gonna last
when not only has the world grown far worse , but even most of christendom sits spell bound under a lie for unity
AND can no longer and does no longer have ANY LIGHT whereby it can help anyone . RATHER they get worse
and go into more darkness . F RIEND , ITS UP TO US TO POINT TO JESUS and sound doctrine
Cause most no longer do . SO my advice remains , POINT TO JESUS and do so while there be time to DO SO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Declaration of Independence states that when the USA Governement becomes a Tyrant led, enemy of peace, enemy of morality, enemy of the people, the people are supposed to rise up and throw them out, and get new ones.
It would be nice if American could vote them out, but as shown by the last election, the actual voting process, very possibly was FRAUD.

I can tell you this for certain.

Its not a accident that Trump and Netanyhu were "removed" from office, as those 2 kept this world in a 100% safer condition.
Now they are both gone, the worldwide chaos is on the march, and its going to get worse, not better.
The declaration of JESUS own mouth says and what would come to pass in the last days
and that when ye shall see these things then know its nigh , even at the door .
PS , INQUITY ABOUDNING is a big sign too . Yeah , what i say to one i say to all ,
POINT to JESUS and pure bible sound doctrine whereby one can truly be built up , DO SO WHILE THERE BE TIME TO DO SO .
cause on the course we are on , TIME IS RUNNING OUT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I were a Ukraine person I would be calling to stop the war !
In fact I am calling to stop the war and Ukraine to give up, not to take on Russians at all, the fact is that Ukraine can not win the war at all regardless. and who ever is wonting Ukraine to keep fighting is total insane, such is in fact only wishing a blood bath. That's all that that type of attitude is promoting in reality !

Sure the Nazis have to fight, because Russia will kill all of them and would G Soros be in the Ukraine ? No ! but will be arming the Nazis full on as always, only to see them all die in the end. he is just playing games with the poor fools.

Jo Biden does not care less about the Ukraine at all truly, as he totally kick started it all off ! He did everything to kick it all off in fact. There is another reasons for all this nonsense that first comes to eye.

What did President F D R say about wars, That as to wars Nothing happens just by accident, you can be sure that it was planed that way right from the beginning ? something along them lines he said. I can not fined his quote.

Before the collapse of every mighty empire the demands of debauched and immoral men have always heralded it's end.
They are like the OT prophets in reverse, instead of calling to repentance and heavenly blessing they invite to opposite; indulgence and judgment !
Today we are witness to the end of traditional morality, the popular acceptance of arrogant rebellion and a tsunami of lies.

The USA is being soled out for years from within.

Putin pointed out years ago about how stupid the corruption was in the USA saying it was being lead clearly down the path of Communism. then the MSM made claims that Putin would know nothing about Communism etc etc and that he was just some simple minded yobbo picked out at random to lead the Nation, all was outright stupid propaganda to fool the majority of simpletons.
Putin is way smarter than any Political leader in the world nowadays easy.

The majority in the west must think that this Russian we are dealing with is a push over like all the Arab Nations are ? Trump said that Russia is the 2ed most powerful military Nation on earth ! Remember Trump got a phone call from Putin and Trumps aids did not inform him directly of such and Trump was outraged by such total ignorant morons.

If Putin has something to say you best not be ignorant of such, but the MSM cast Russia out as being some back water not to be bothered about, that they can just go about kicking it around like the Arab Nations.
I have seen on TV all the yobbos mouthing off about Russia, the ignorance is astounding, they just do not know who they are dealing with at all and the same goes for China ! This is not the 1940's type of War with the 3 rate rubbish that they had back then.
One does not pander to such Total morons as the MSM talk about with such full on propaganda that is only worthy of that of Nazi Germanys media, such is just totally stupid. that's how things can get way out of hand with people who have no regards to the truth at all. so that's a huge problem ! The MSM will only escalate the war into something that is totally moronic.
Then the majority will say what happened ! :rolleyes:. just like now they claim, who would of known this would take place :eek:, well ignorance brought it all on in fact.
The MSM played a big factor in helping bring it all on and they can't say are not implicated in this. They did everything they could to bring it all on and not to mention everything they can now too try and get people of Ukraine killed. They are morons.
Ukraine can not win regardless ! it's stupid to believe they have any hope to win.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine Ministry of Defence urges civilians to make Molotov cocktail petrol bombs as Russian troops advance towards Kyiv
Thousands of Ukrainian civilians have been taught to make homemade petrol bombs to "neutralise the occupier" as Russian troops advance towards the country's capital Kyiv.
February 27, 2022 - 10:40AM
Ukraine's Ministry of Defense is urging residents to make homemade Molotov cocktails or petrol bombs as Russian troops advance towards the country's capital with "all they have".

Thousands of civilians have been taught to create makeshift chemical weapons in a bid to defend their homes from Russian forces.

"Make Molotov cocktails, neutralise the occupier!" the Defence Ministry of Ukraine tweeted earlier on Friday.
Ukraine urges civilians to make Molotov cocktails as Russian troops advance towards Kyiv

Watch: Molotov Cocktails Are Thrown At Police Officers In Portland Protests | NBC News NOW

VIDEO: Seattle Antifa Rioters Throw Molotov Cocktails at Police Near CHAZ Site
Amid escalating violence in the Pacific Northwest, and continuing civil unrest throughout the United States, video was captured on Monday night appearing to show Antifa rioters in Seattle, Washington hurl Molotov cocktails over a defensive barrier and at police officers standing on the other side.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ukraine Ministry of Defence urges civilians to make Molotov cocktail petrol bombs as Russian troops advance towards Kyiv
Thousands of Ukrainian civilians have been taught to make homemade petrol bombs to "neutralise the occupier" as Russian troops advance towards the country's capital Kyiv.
February 27, 2022 - 10:40AM
Ukraine's Ministry of Defense is urging residents to make homemade Molotov cocktails or petrol bombs as Russian troops advance towards the country's capital with "all they have".

Thousands of civilians have been taught to create makeshift chemical weapons in a bid to defend their homes from Russian forces.

"Make Molotov cocktails, neutralise the occupier!" the Defence Ministry of Ukraine tweeted earlier on Friday.
Ukraine urges civilians to make Molotov cocktails as Russian troops advance towards Kyiv

Watch: Molotov Cocktails Are Thrown At Police Officers In Portland Protests | NBC News NOW

Amid escalating violence in the Pacific Northwest, and continuing civil unrest throughout the United States, video was captured on Monday night appearing to show Antifa rioters in Seattle, Washington hurl Molotov cocktails over a defensive barrier and at police officers standing on the other side.

How stupid ! it's like sending moths into the flames.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US embassy just REMOVED all their Ukraine BIOWEAPON LAB DOCUMENTS from the website… Here they are…
Feb 27, 2022

Map of US biolabs in Ukraine
There is something fishy going on… Yesterday, the US Embassy removed around 2p.m. all their Ukraine Bioweapon lab documents from their website.

Biological Threat Reduction Program

Try by yourself… If you go on their website, you will see a bunch of pdfs files on the left side of the page. Now press on one of the links… Just in the last day they removed all the PDF files from the embassy website here:

Biological Threat Reduction Program

The good news is they are still archived:

Wayback Machine

Wayback Machine

Wayback Machine

Wayback Machine

Wayback Machine

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...raine/895/pdf/dtro-kherson-fact-sheet-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017022...aine/895/pdf/dtro-ternopil-fact-sheet-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...e/895/pdf/dtro-zakarpatska-fact-sheet-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...e/895/pdf/dtro-zakarpatska-fact-sheet-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...ibraries/ukraine/895/pdf/dtro-lviv-dl-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...raries/ukraine/895/pdf/dtro-lviv-rdvl-eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2016123....gov/libraries/ukraine/895/pdf/dtro-eidss.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2021050...raine/895/pdf/dtro-pathogen-asset-control.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...aine/895/pdf/dtro-dnipropetrovsk-rdvl_eng.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/2017021...s/ukraine/895/pdf/kiev-ivm-fact-sheet-eng.pdf

These labs are co-run by Fauci’s EcoHealth Alliance and rumor is Russia’s entire military operation right now is unofficially to either secure and/or destroy these labs and gather evidence.

Could it be that Russia isn’t at war with Ukraine but is just focused on destroying those biolabs? Can we truly say RUSSIA IS NOT AT WAR WITH UKRAINE?

The United States have EIGHT (8) bio-weapons (military) labs in Ukraine. They are NOT run by China or Russia, but by ONLY the U.S.

Why do you think none of this has been mentioned by Joe, Kamala, POSaki or anyone in that administration? All of them had children employed in Ukraine. Hmmm. Why was that?

AND, why aren’t the Russian armed forces killing civilians all around them? This is why – They are not after the Ukrainians. The civilian Ukrainians received guns to protect themselves from the fleeing cabal & their corrupt Soros military. [GAB]

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can tell you what is actually happening in the Ukraine.

Its not what you are being led to believe by the FAKE News : Media.

1st....Let me show you this...

A few years ago, Russia took back The Crimea.
Remember that?

All you heard was...>"Putin's solders are killing all the Ukrainians, to steal their land....The Crimea".

Well, that is the FAKE NEWS, lying to you.
Let me give you the real story.

The CRIMEA, was a part of RUSSIA, until 1954..
From that year, The Ukraine began to force all the Russians to stop being Russians, and start speaking the Ukraine dialect, and become "Ukrainian".
The Crimea at that time was over 90% Russian.
See that?
That is what the Ukraine did to the Crimea, that was RUSSIAN.

Did the fake news tell that reality? They did not. They only told you that "Russia invaded".
Same as now., but they dont tell you the REASON... Same as now.
Instead they just make up "war stories" and demonize Russia.

Let me tell you about Volodymyr Zelensky..

His theology is : "a Pure Ukraine". "PURE".....similar to Hitler "purifying" Germany.

He is a NAZI........mentality. He want's to "purify" the Ukraine of Jews and Russians, so that the land is "purified".
His followers are fascists. who want to kill all the Jews and Russians and have been doing it for years.

Now, you have heard that Putin said that 2 areas are now : "independent".
What you do not know is that in these 2 places, ZELENSKY has been murdering Russians, for years......in a genocide.
Putin went in to stop this......and that is being portrayed as..>"Invasion of Ukraine"..

So, believe nothing the news tells you.......nothing.
And know this..
If WW III starts because of this.......as all world wars begin locally, then what you are seeing is : 1.) a world wide Pandemic, and now 2.) Potential World war.. As if Nato goes after Putin's army, he is going to send rockets into the conflict....>He is not afraid to use the big guns, and in fact, he is a part of Gog and Magog, in such a time as THIS.........= end times are here.

And what is the purpose of all this?
Simple...
You have to have world wide Global Chaos, so that people are "crying out....who will save us".....and then guess who shows up?

"in Comes the DEVIL". The Antichrist.

Time is nearly up reader.
Jesus is coming back.
If you are not born again, you need to do it today.

"all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved".
"as many as believe in Me...>Jesus says....I give unto you Eternal Life".

You can't go to heaven without this Salvation.
Yes I think we are seeing the stirrings of the BEAST world government system, he is itching to be released from the restrainer.
The US and the EU, all the western powers, the people in these countries, have opened their minds and hearts to globalist socialism.
Their Great Reset, Covid, all the weirdness of our people here, the huge push for LGBTQ, wokeness, the disparaging of energy production, the contrariness to good common sense and decency, the BLM and ANTIFA riots, looting, MSM mind control, all are characteristic marks of the last days peoples. It is like the demons have been unbound.
Of course not them all, some people are resisting.

Reactions: Ziggy

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Putin isn’t attacking Ukraine just to take out bioweapons labs - and the COVID virus came from a weapons lab in China, not the Ukraine.

This from the jimmy dore show is interesting - he is center left, but has come under attack in various areas for telling the truth:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why Ukraine?
OP ^

* Ukraine and Russia have had their long standing disputes over land. Nothing new.
* China has it’s interest in Ukraine’s resources. Nothing new.
* Biden’s son has his “business” dealings with China in Ukraine’s resources. Revealed and media hushed.
* Land expansion benefits a nation.
* Resources benefits a nation.
* Business deals benefits a person involved in the dealings.
~ No “conflict of interest” tied to Joe using his past vp position, toting son travels to China 2013, (on the taxpayer’s dime), to establish the sons business deal, or Joe’s current v position to stick his nose in the current affairs in the Ukraine....pfff :rolleyes:
~ shhhhh it’s all about the Ukrainian people...:rolleyes: