Why was there a reformation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY were the ORGINAL foundation of JESUS CHRIST .
The CC is dangerous and you must flee it .

I asked you if you believed in a guardian angel?

yes?

then you must ask him to pray for you, as Christ said ask and you will receive

that is not the same as praying to him

angel of God my guardian dear to whom God’s love commits me here, be at my side to light, to guard, to rule, and to guide!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you if you believed in a guardian angel?

yes?

then you must ask him to pray for you, as Christ said ask and you will receive

that is not the same as praying to him

angel of God my guardian dear to whom God’s love commits me here, be at my side to light, to guard, to rule, and to guide!
You wont convince me to pray to angels and saints and such . I already know who to pray to .......THE ONE that CREATED
the angels , saints and mary and all that even is . Yea , i say PRAY UNTO HIM . FOR HE IS ALL WE NEED .
Thee faith i have decided to give you a name change more suitable , THEE CC
cause its all you ever want to point too . POINT to CHRIST and not unto men .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wont convince me to pray to angels and saints and such . I already know who to pray to .......THE ONE that CREATED
the angels , saints and mary and all that even is . Yea , i say PRAY UNTO HIM . FOR HE IS ALL WE NEED .
Thee faith i have decided to give you a name change more suitable , THEE CC
cause its all you ever want to point too . POINT to CHRIST and not unto men .

you are bearing false witness
I never said pray to but ask

Christ and his church are one acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sure does! You are being willfully ignorant! If the church that Jesus founded was the only way he would have endorsed his disciples condemnation of them.

He did not. Ergo, religious Liberty.
Yup....You say it does so it does. I am ignorant and your smart. :rolleyes:

Read the passage again smart guy. It literally says that those who were casting out the demons DO NOT FOLLOW THEM (Christ and the Apostles). That means they were not FOLLWING THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST!!!! If you are not following the teachings of Christ you are NOT A CHRISTIAN. You don't have the "religious freedom" to go and do what you want and NOT FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST.......

I can't believe I had to explain this to you...........:mad:

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As has been noted on this forum, we’ve got almost as many different beliefs as there are people it seems, and the question that came up about today being Reformation Day, has been why did the Reformation happen??

its quite simple actually, people teaching the gospel without knowing the gospel. As a result, you end up with an ever changing gospel. We see this in galatians 1:6.

i thought some fellow presbyterians might be able to answer this question much better than me though. Enjoy and learn.

The Reformation happened because the men of the Reformation thought The Church was wrong in their interpretation of Scripture. Those men of the Reformation disagreed with each other's interpretation of Scripture as much as they disagreed with the teachings of The Church so they started their own denominations.

Christianity went from One Church with One Teaching and One leader into dozens of churches with dozens of teachings thus dividing Christianity for the last 1,600 years. We no longer "speak the same thing" and there are "many divisions among us" and we are no longer "perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment" (1 Corinthians 1:10). We are no longer "one" (John 17).

The Reformation (revolution) was a brilliant move by Satan.....

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is this true church?
That Spiritual Body comprised of those who have been BORN AGAIN of the Holy Spirit BY FAITH throughout the ages, both physically living and Physically dead, and found distributed among most of the visible chuch systems in the World in among the "tares" (religious folks without a CLUE what it's all about). Almost ALL VISIBLE Church organizations are just a mixture of TRUTH and ERROR, and are peopled in varying proportion by Born Again children of God, and Tares who are only "religiously lost".

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Spiritual Body comprised of those who have been BORN AGAIN of the Holy Spirit BY FAITH throughout the ages, both physically living and Physically dead, and found distributed among most of the visible chuch systems in the World in among the "tares" (religious folks without a CLUE what it's all about). Almost ALL VISIBLE Church organizations are just a mixture of TRUTH and ERROR, and are peopled in varying proportion by Born Again children of God, and Tares who are only "religiously lost".

errors unlimited

you cannot be born again by the spirt!

You are not saved!

the universal spiritual church is a heresy, the church is the visible body of Christ!

1 cor 13:2 faith alone or even all faith without charity avails nothing!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

aint you the one that always says asking is prayer . you cant have it both ways .
You pray to them . I aint bearing false witness .
Now flee the CC and i will be praying for you as well .
I dont need to pray to angels , to saints , or to mary . I pray to HE who created them and all that is .
its blasphemous to do so my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You will never have to worry about what i say next , cause no pope is gonna make me a saint .
But if i did happen to die and for some odd reason one in the CC said HE is a saint , DONT pray nor talk to me
PRAY TO GOD . Stop following men my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
errors unlimited

you cannot be born again by the spirt!

You are not saved!

the universal spiritual church is a heresy, the church is the visible body of Christ!

1 cor 13:2 faith alone or even all faith without charity avails nothing!
Your CC is what is false . You keep on harping on folks saying they aint saved . YET you in the most dangerous place of most .
You are following men and not Christ . And the doctrines , some of the doctrines you cling to and do , are highly blasphemous .
No , it is you who are in grave danger . Truth is most churches are tanked in these days .
Learn that bible .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup....You say it does so it does. I am ignorant and your smart. :rolleyes:

Read the passage again smart guy. It literally says that those who were casting out the demons DO NOT FOLLOW THEM (Christ and the Apostles). That means they were not FOLLWING THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST!!!! If you are not following the teachings of Christ you are NOT A CHRISTIAN. You don't have the "religious freedom" to go and do what you want and NOT FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST.......

I can't believe I had to explain this to you...........:mad:

Wow! Completely wrong conclusion but bless your heart.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aint you the one that always says asking is prayer . you cant have it both ways .
You pray to them . I aint bearing false witness .
Now flee the CC and i will be praying for you as well .
I dont need to pray to angels , to saints , or to mary . I pray to HE who created them and all that is .
its blasphemous to do so my friend .

thanks

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your CC is what is false . You keep on harping on folks saying they aint saved . YET you in the most dangerous place of most .
You are following men and not Christ . And the doctrines , some of the doctrines you cling to and do , are highly blasphemous .
No , it is you who are in grave danger . Truth is most churches are tanked in these days .
Learn that bible .

Are you saved?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marymog got that one all wrong . That man was following the teachings of JESUS , HE just was not with them .
He knew JESUS , HE believed in CHRIST .
He had just been casting out demons in another town was all .
marymog has this one all wrong . NO ONE that does not follow Christ in heart , can truly cast out demons .
I will pray for marymog . I have seen many a sold out false one teach this the way marymog did
and then they include it to mean those who dont even know JESUS , dont even know the gospel , and that somehow they KNOW GOD .
What a lie this is . ITS MORE of that ALL INCLUSIVE MUMBO JUMBO FALSE DOCTRINE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saved?
For sure i am . My faith is not in men , nor in me , ITS IN JESUS CHRIST , in the glorious gospel .
Confessing HIM by mouth and beleiving that GOD has rose Him from the dead .
And i aint the same old death faith man i once was either . I now know , and that by grace ,
that if one is not a hearer and a doer of the teachings of Christ , THEY DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL .
JUST LIke i used to be . Dead false faith is what i once had .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo YOU have concluded that those that didn't follow Christ...THEY are an example of religious freedom....simply fascinating!

My heart is blessed....with the truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s so sad her devotion to her ‘one true church’ blinds her to the religious Liberty endorsed by Christ.
You know what is even as sad as that . I cant tell the difference between what is going on within the catholic church
as with the protestant realm . Its all like they are blending together now to be as one . UNITY UNITY UNITY .
ROME is as the chameleon my friend , with her all inclusive lies she makes herself to be like any church , any denomination
SO as she can come in amongst them and lead them astray to her way . What a false love and unity is going on within
christendom and LA madre negra de muerte y mintidas has even the other religoins swinging her way with her all inclusive love god .
WHICH that god is no other than satan himself . The Dragon AINT SLEEPING , ITS INFECTING MOST ALL NOW .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo YOU have concluded that those that didn't follow Christ...THEY are an example of religious freedom....simply fascinating!

You are being obtuse. There is a difference between following the teachings of Christ, which we all do now compared actually following the man.

The passages I cited indicate the reputation of Jesus spread and people were following his teachings - even to the point of having divine power to cast out demons.

But what did Jesus say when his Apostles told them to stop? The answer is religious Liberty. I look forward to you becoming a Protestant now. LOL