Wild fires in Europe and around the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, judgment is reserved for the unbelievers. The righteous will be saved from the wrath.

wELL SOME PEOPLE IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WILL DIE BY FIRE, BUT THAT IS NOT THE PREDOMINANT METHOD OF PEOPLE DYING ACCORDING TO REVELATION
What is the predominant method of people dying according to Revelation?

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, judgment is reserved for the unbelievers. The righteous will be saved from the wrath.

What is the predominant method of people dying according to Revelation?
Various plagues kill thirds, fourths of all living people who survived the previous plagues.
So ever diminishing numbers keep dying and again etc...

1. Revelation 9:15
    So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Revelation 9:18
    By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
  3. Revelation 6:8
    So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
  4. Revelation 9:20
    But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
  5. Revelation 11:13
    In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
  6. Revelation 13:15
    He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We get saved from God's wrath for sure. The people of God though are killed by the beast and his system of world government during the time of Revelation, if they find you and you refuse to worship the beast and his image.

There is no rest for the wicked.
But there is a rest for the people of God.
  1. Hebrews 4:9
    There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
  2. Hebrews 4:10
    For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

1. Revelation 13:4
    So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
    Revelation 13:8
  2. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    Revelation 13:12
  3. 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

1. Revelation 13:15
    He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
  2. Revelation 14:9-11
    9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree. Man is incapable of controlling the weather. Human Geo Engineering has been attempted and has failed every time. "Seeding clouds for rain is a failed scientific experiment." If man controlled the weather, there would be no tornados and no hurricanes. Crops would be rained on every week as needed, instead of pumping irrigation water from aquifers below the surface.

Agree God “CONTROLS” the Weather. God “Controls” the Winds, the Rains, the Ocean floors Plate Shifting, the Earth Quaking, atmospheric events, lightening strikes...etc.

ManKind IS Capable of EFFECTING earthly “conditions”. Polluting the Air with Poisons and Viruses, slag fumes, starting Forrest Fires, Creating and Dumping Toxic Wastes IN the Earth, IN the waterways and Oceans, and IN People (promoted as good remedies).

Men can NOT make it rain, Contain the Winds of a tornado, Harness the energy of a lightening bolt, Stop a Volcano eruption, Make a man Live Forever, etc.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agree God “CONTROLS” the Weather. God “Controls” the Winds, the Rains, the Ocean floors Plate Shifting, the Earth Quaking, atmospheric events, lightening strikes...etc.

ManKind IS Capable of EFFECTING earthly “conditions”. Polluting the Air with Poisons and Viruses, slag fumes, starting Forrest Fires, Creating and Dumping Toxic Wastes IN the Earth, IN the waterways and Oceans, and IN People (promoted as good remedies).

Men can NOT make it rain, Contain the Winds of a tornado, Harness the energy of a lightening bolt, Stop a Volcano eruption, Make a man Live Forever, etc.
Agree, but they can try and think they can.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mankind is not near as powerful in polluting as some thinks he is, locally, yes.......globally, no.

If you want to stop pollution, start at the southern border.

Look up what the illegals have done to the environment twenty miles into the border .....

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the news, they report about wildfires in Europe and unprecedented hot weather and wild fires in places around the world in the past, it confirms my belief more that the Bible really is the one and only true Word of God, that the end of the world will be that people will die by fire (global warming). What are your thoughts? (by the way, nice to chat with you guys)
Not sure if this should've been in the Eschatology and Prophecy forum
If anyone has any references to this and Revelation or anywhere in the Bible, it's welcome :)

Welcome to the Forum.

I believe God has since the Beginning, given ManKind “tastes” of His Power: including extreme heat, extreme cold, fires, etc.

And not ONE US Federal increase TAX burden to Compel the People to Relinquish their Wealth Will make one iota of impact on God’s Control over the weather.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, but they can try and think they can.

It’s not about “thinking” they can, but moreso convincing the People Confiscating “the People’s Wealth” (and they “safely lol controlling the wealth”) IS a “solution” to they “fixing the weather”...:rolleyes:

Seriously, do people still fall for that garbage?
Oh, oh, the pollution, oh, oh, the savior EPA....LOL
(Is like saying, the EPA can not FIX pollution, but they can FINE you to death....jump aboard!
Or How about, the US manufacture, produce Nothing, import everything, Because imports is a Federal Tax base, and NO WORRIES, pollution will ONLY hang in the atmosphere OVER manufacturing and producing Nations...) LOL

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps if the so called "Christians" would humble themselves and repent of their sins the Lord God of Heaven will hear their cries and will forgive them of their sins and He will heal the land/country where they live.

In 2 Chronicles 7:19-22 God warns Israel what would happen to them if they turn away from truly worshipping and Honouring Him. If God will do this to Israel, then why would he not do this to His Church.

2 Chron 7:19-22: - 19 "But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, 20 then I will uproot them from My land which I have given them; and this house which I have sanctified for My name I will cast out of My sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

21 "And as for this house, which is exalted, everyone who passes by it will be astonished and say, 'Why has the Lord done thus to this land and this house?' 22 Then they will answer, 'Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and embraced other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore He has brought all this calamity on them.'"​
NKJV

The weather not bringing the rain to water the land, pestilence in the land and locusts, i.e. overlords, consuming all of the goodness in the land, are signs that the people have turned from the Lord and that unless they repent, they will become a byword in the earth and be no more.

It seems like we cannot see or heard the signs that God is presenting to us at this time and our problems will get a lot worse until we realise that we are perpetually sinning against God.

Shalom

Reactions: Philip James

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
we have had fires in hot weather in the past 20 years, Europe go back longer. Also they are still investigating whether or not the fires started due to the weather or human error.
@Rita What ppl outside North America don't always understand is that as a continent North America has always had extremes of temperature and that it is a seasonal feature. (The British Isles, on the other hand, often has a year-round temperate climate....)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Rita What ppl outside North America don't always understand is that as a continent North America has always had extremes of temperature and that it is a seasonal feature. (The British Isles, on the other hand, often has a year-round temperate climate....)
Don’t think that is true anymore Farouk. Since 1987 we have higher winds than we use to, rain fall has been higher at times causing flooding in different parts of the country. Now it’s higher temps in summer, at the moment it’s levelled out but higher temps are due again in a few weeks. Our weather has been so changeable. Years ago we had loads of snow in winter where I live, now it’s quite rare.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The sun controls most of the earth's temperature. Revelation supports that idea too.

Revelation 16:8
Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched
Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.

The sun earlier on in Revelation is darkened (blackened) so seems to me dimmed.