Will A I play a part in end time prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the alleged drone strike on Kremlin. It is being bounced around that it could be A I produced.
Could this be how antichrist will be generated?

Reactions: shortangel

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the alleged drone strike on Kremlin. It is being bounced around that it could be A I produced.
Could this be how antichrist will be generated?
It doesn't seem a stretch to me to think that AI will be what allows the image to speak.

Revelation 13:14-15 KJV
14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Much love!

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't seem a stretch to me to think that AI will be what allows the image to speak.

Revelation 13:14-15 KJV
14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Much love!
Thats the way i see peoplevcould bow and worship. No one will be worshiping him if cant see him. Imo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats the way i see peoplevcould bow and worship. No one will be worshiping him if cant see him. Imo
Can you imagine trying to defend yourself against such a thing? An image/AI that has access to all you've ever done online, to all your purchases, hobbies, telephone calls, texts and emails, locations, all of that? A computer system that can analyze millions of pieces of data about your life, surmising your weaknesses and failings, deepest hidden sins and fears?

:eek:

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you imagine trying to defend yourself against such a thing? An image/AI that has access to all you've ever done online, to all your purchases, hobbies, telephone calls, texts and emails, locations, all of that? A computer system that can analyze millions of pieces of data about your life, surmising your weaknesses and failings, deepest hidden sins and fears?

:eek:
And without his mark cant buy or sell
Im glad its after rapture takes place

Reactions: marks

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think so. From what John writes anyone who denied Jesus had come in the flesh was considered antichrist; and they were around during the last times, when the wrath of God would come. John wrote this in one of his three epistles.

They were already in the world; and I believe what is being fought here is another sect that said “Jesus didn’t come in the flesh” with some type of esoteric knowledge needed to be known, which was opposed to the simplicity of the Gospel.

“Beloved, every spirit believe not, but prove the spirits, if of God they are, because many false prophets have gone forth to the world; in this know ye the Spirit of God; every spirit that doth confess Jesus Christ in the flesh having come, of God it is, and every spirit that doth not confess Jesus Christ in the flesh having come, of God it is not; and this is that of the antichrist, which ye heard that it doth come, and now in the world it is already.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think so. From what John writes anyone who denied Jesus had come in the flesh was considered antichrist; and they were around during the last times, when the wrath of God would come. John wrote this in one of his three epistles.

They were already in the world; and I believe what is being fought here is another sect that said “Jesus didn’t come in the flesh” with some type of esoteric knowledge needed to be known, which was opposed to the simplicity of the Gospel.

I think John was speaking of the Jews of that day. And as a nation they still dont believe Jesus is the Messiah

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God looks at the individual heart overlooking the nation. Yes, John was talking about a group of people that related to esoteric knowledge, or believed Jesus wasn’t even really a person.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John also wrote here in his second letter,

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Considering the discussion is on the subject of antichrist it would be appropriate to bring forth those scriptures which aren’t many.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John also wrote here in his second letter,

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Considering the discussion is on the subject of antichrist it would be appropriate to bring forth those scriptures which aren’t many.
And there are a lot of liberal pastors and teachers to day who deny the virgin birth or even that Jesus was no more than a teacher and prophet

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there are a lot of liberal pastors and teachers to day who deny the virgin birth or even that Jesus was no more than a teacher and prophet

The lesson to learn is that anyone who suggest that is not telling what is true as far as what the Bible explains about the Lord Jesus. That was the purpose of John’s writings. To correct anyone who may understand falsely.

Confronted in a situation with another person through conversation and learning they don’t believe Jesus came through the virgin birth but he did come and died was buried and raised again, and they have love.

How could I judge really? It’s love that is primarily done by the spirit, and it rejoices when truth wins out but if they deny?

What can one do but still love them and respect them?

Or do they need a swift chop to the neck with a judo-chop and told to WAKE UP!? Or hey looks let’s go and read the Bible for an hour and think about what we are reading or study it out.