Will Adam And Eve Be In Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
well.. some say that the tree of good and evil knowledge was actually satan and the tree of life was actually Jesus. and the fruit they partook of was actually a sexual act (i.e. a m-a-t) with the devil in which eve was impregnated with cain as well as impregnated with abel by adam.
blink.gif

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
well.. some say that the tree of good and evil knowledge was actually satan and the tree of life was actually Jesus. and the fruit they partook of was actually a sexual act (i.e. a m-a-t) with the devil in which eve was impregnated with cain as well as impregnated with abel by adam.
blink.gif

That what the Scriptures say.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
They disobeyed God and at the fruit. They brought sin, misery and death into the world. Is it possible for them to be saved? I've asked this question to people before and soem say they probably are but others won't really say either way. So I'll put it to the forum.

Did you ever consider what a person would be like, emotionally and mentally, without a conscience?

If you slugged me on the nose and good and evil was absent from your brain, who would care?

Dogs don't know the difference. Neither do Bonobo monkeys.

Ants get along well without it, a knowledge of good and evil.

I guess God was looking for something other than ants, dogs and drones when He wisely placed, dead smack in the center of Eden, a tree that had what mankind needed to become sons and daughters instead of mindless ants and instinctive animals.

Becoming a son/daughter of God is no small deal. Not to me anyway.

You may decide for yourself that God is not responsible for man's "fall", but if that were so, then He need not to have provided that beautiful Lamb that was slain from before Adam was even a mudpuppy without a soul. Yet He did so, didn't He.

My God is responsible for it all. He is God. God is God. Do you reply against that and protest against anything He chooses to do? If you do, that to me is insanity. He chose to put the tree there, He chose to make Adam and Eve weak in their flesh, He chose to put us on this course back to Him when He will become All in all.

He chose to have His own Son murdered, planned it out, had to put a devil in a man to get him to be a traitor, and someone is gonna squabble about whether or not God did all these things? That somehow God couldn't possible had a hand in their mistakes?

It doesn't take brilliance to figure this one out, that God will make all alive in Christ, He knows He's responsible and He has done the responsible thing-- He sacrificed His only Begotten Son and ransomed the entire universe thereby.

fivesense

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Hang on a minute. When Eve gave the fruit to Adam, hadn't she already eaten some herself, so she must have known what she was doing

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Hang on a minute. When Eve gave the fruit to Adam, hadn't she already eaten some herself, so she must have known what she was doing

I guess if you look at the evidence, the record of what took place in Genesis, she used reasoning to get herself into the fix she got herself and Adam into. That may show the power of intellect, not unlike ants who show superior intelligence compared to some human beings, but I would not ascribe moral consciousness to ants. Neither would that provide us with conclusive evidence of Eve's faculties. Up to the point where she began to listen to the Slanderer, she had been totally ignorant of right or wrong, living according to the declarations of God only. Life was a dream. But what that amounted to in the eyes of God was merely servility. He was after a voluntary submission to His commands, made from preference and choice, not mere obedience. Ants are fine examples of perfect obedience, going hither and yon for the sake of the collective. But the Father will not have that with us. And Adam could offer no more than that without a knowledge of good and evil.

Satan was not altogether lying when he said, "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

How to handle that knowledge has been the crux of the issue ever since. To be a son of God, reflecting His image and likeness as a spirit being, carries with it the need to be responsive to God, not self-will. The experience of evil was planned by God, and the redemption from it was also planned by God.
fivesense