Will believer's know the day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
(kriss;6500)
I think You and I are basically agreeing N2 it was snaggs that I was disagreeing with or misunderstaning what he was saying. Sorry if I confused the posts or misunderstood you snaggs.There was the week of creation 7000 years (On the 7th day He Rested) (a day with Lord is a thousand years). Then there is the current week 6000 years of man the 7th day of the current week belongs to God The Lords Day and starts the first day of the Millenium (1000 years).note: there is a difference between a day with the lord (being a thousand years) and The Lords Day being a title of a day
OK..I heard My name Kriss, what did I do ?? or what post are you refering to?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Snaggs O.K. snaggs I may be losing it weren't you and I discussing 1000 years and the day of the Lord somewhere? I guess it wasn't even on this thread. I'm debating you on a thread you've barley posted on seems a little unfair on my part:)can I chalk it up to having a cold and being sick this week? how bout I say you win for now?

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
(kriss;6508)
Snaggs O.K. snaggs I may be losing it weren't you and I discussing 1000 years and the day of the Lord somewhere? I guess it wasn't even on this thread. I'm debating you on a thread you've barley posted on seems a little unfair on my part:)can I chalk it up to having a cold and being sick this week? how bout I say you win for now?
Chalk it up:rolleyes: cuzz I have no clue ....??
biggrin.gif

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hello KrissQuote"note: there is a difference between a day with the lord (being a thousand years) and The Lords Day being a title of a day"ReplyActually I think the Lord's Day is a 1000 yrs,which is the millennium

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
kriss;6500 said:
6000 years of man the 7th day of the current week belongs to God The Lords Day and starts the first day of the Millenium (1000 years).I believe that is what I said.
smile.gif