Will The Future Antichrist Of Daniel 11:37 Be A Jew/Hebrew In Decent?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Hippolytus (170-235 A.D.):

Hippolytus
“Now as our Lord Jesus Christ, who is also God, was prophesied of under the figure of a lion, on account of his royalty and glory, in the same way have the scriptures also beforehand spoken of Antichrist as a lion, on account of his tyranny and violence. For the deceiver seeks to liken himself in all things to the Son of God. Christ is a lion, so Antichrist is also a lion. Christ is a king, so Antichrist is also a king. The Savior was manifested as a lamb, so he too in like manner will appear as a lamb without; within he is a wolf. The Savior came into the world in the circumcision [i.e., the Jewish race], and he will come in the same manner. . . . The Savior raised up and showed his holy flesh like a temple, and he will raise a temple of stone in Jerusalem” (The Antichrist 6 [A.D. 200]).

“[W]e find it written regarding Antichrist . . . ‘Dan is a lion’s whelp, and he shall leap from Bashan’ [Deut. 33:22]. But that no one may err by supposing that this is said of the Savior, let him attend carefully to the matter. Dan, he says, is a lion’s whelp. And in naming the tribe of Dan, he declared clearly the tribe from which Antichrist is destined to spring. For as Christ springs from the tribe of Judah, so Antichrist is to spring from the tribe of Dan. And that the case stands thus, we see also from the words of Jacob: ‘Let Dan be a serpent, lying upon the ground, biting the horse’s heel’ [Gen. 49:17]. What then is meant by the serpent but Antichrist, that deceiver who is mentioned in Genesis [Gen. 3:1], who deceived Eve and supplanted Adam? . . . t is in reality out of the tribe of Dan, then, that tyrant and king, that dread judge, that son of the devil, is destined to spring and arise” (ibid., 14).

“Above all, moreover, he will love the nation of the Jews. And with all these [Jews] he will work signs and terrible wonders, false wonders and not true, in order to deceive his impious equals. . . . And after that he will build the temple in Jerusalem and will restore it again speedily and give it over to the Jews” (Discourse on the End of the World 23-25 [A.D. 217]).

Hippolytus went so far as to suggest that the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah will be born from the tribe of Dan.

The tribe of Dan was the first tribe among the children of Israel to go after idol worship. God actually scattered many of them first because of it.

The tribe of Dan is not mentioned among the 144,000 in Rev.7 (because of Judges 18:2-31; 1 Kings 12:26-38). (Nor is Ephraim - the reason per Hosea 4:17).

Personally, I believe the coming Antichrist will be the devil himself, and presented in Jerusalem as one born of the tribe of Judah, as Messiah. That will be the time Jesus forewarned of that if someone comes up to you and says something like, "Behold, Christ is here, or there," He said to believe it not (Matthew 24; Mark 13).

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Rev 13: 11-18 is the false prophet not the beast.
the beast comes from rome or europe (dan2, Dan 7 and Dan 9) not Israel

Wake up, you are sleeping a profound sleep. I'm not blaming thee, it's midnight after all.

What matters is the Truth. GOD is Truth.

You should know that the book of Apocalypse-Revelation 13-reveals the existence of two Man Beasts:
(1) The Man Beast of sea, the FIRST Man Beast, in fact a Gentile Beast, and
(2) The Man Beast like a lamb who comes up out of the earth (in fact a Jewish Beast; earth is Israel, the CLAY, the dry land); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as dragon.

The Beast of sea
You know that the appearance of the FIRST Man Beast of sea is described in Revelation 13:v.1-10. Verse by verse show and explain who is him and what are his satanic works.

My interpretation about the Man Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-10- is of the following manner:

You know that it was/is JESUS who revealed the appearance of this MONSTER for us having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

If we think well, we will understand that this MONSTER known as Man Beast of sea was not born with its gigantic structures as they are revealed in Revelation 13; no, in fact the MONSTROUS body of the Beast of sea was formed over time, for centuries and even millennia, by the way, believe, in this current time the Beast of sea has only its 7 heads, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. The 10 crowned horns will be linked to the body of the Beast of sea in near future yet.

I must suppose that in your understanding or vision, the biblical expression "sea" it means waters, and waters, according Scriptures in the book of Revelation, chapter 17 and verse 15, as was showed to John and to us, are peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues(all tongues). So, within this conception or understanding, the Man Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast, based in the Scriptures that reveal this interesting detail.

I'm sure you know that Scriptures reveals that the 7 heads of the Beast of sea are two things, as follow:

(1) The seven heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Revelation 17:v.9;

(2) And there are 7 kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Rev.17:v.10

(1) the 7 mountains

I'm sure that you have already heard to speak and even known by written that the 7 heads(7 mountains) are the 7 hills of Rome, exactly where the Vatican City was/is built. I do not share this interpretation because it is not true, but false. Why is this my conclusion?

It because one of the 7 heads will be wounded to death, will be wounded mortally. Literally speaking, can a mountain be mortally wounded? Of course not, to say this would be ridiculous, meaningless.
As is written in Rev.17:v.9, the woman is sitting on the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, and simultaneously she is sitting also on the waters that are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues-Rev.17:v.15.

You know that the peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, symbolized by waters, they are located in the 7 regions of the planet Earth: these regions are Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), and three Americas, where the woman is sitting. Why am I saying this for you, and all? It because I am trying to explain why I don't share with the theory that the 7 mountains are the 7 hills where is built the Vatican City. These 7 hills have nothing to do with the inhabitants of the Earth (peoples, and nations, multitudes and tongues), they are not located in the 7 hills of Rome, but in the 7 regions of the Earth of course.

The 7 heads are also 7 kings, but this is another matter.

In addition to these 7 kings linked to the Beast of sea, there are another 10 symbolized by 10 crowned horns. Therefore, there are 17 kings (7+10) involved with this monstrous and satanic religious system -the Catholicism- the 10 kings are still not linked with the Beast at the current time; of the other 7, the Scriptures reveal that 5 have already fallen, one exists , and another is not yet come, and when he comes he will reign for an hour with the Beast, that is, 42 months or 1,260 days.

But there is a detail: Times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, therefore, the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and then comes the end of Satanic Catholicism, .

But there is a detail: The times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, so the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and the end of the satanic Catholicism comes,
they will be swallowed by Judaism after finishing the first half of the week, in the second half of the week will reign the false and ruthless messiah of the Jews, the Beast that will ascend from the earth -Revelation 13:v.11-18.

THE TEN KINGS LINKED TO THE FALSE AND ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC. AND SPIRITIST MESSIAH OF THE JEWS
-John 5:v.43-47 and 2 Thes.2:v.4- these shall hate the whore that rides upon the Beast of sea-the Roman Catholic Church-, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire-Revelation 17:v.16.

Get ready,
the ruthless and satanic false messiah of the Jews is at door-Revelation 13:v.11-18-, he will be manifested before JESUS coming in near future, and multitudes of Christian people (some like 1/3) will be deceived by his great signs and wonders of lie enthroned as God in Jerusalem, the great city called SPIRITUALLY Sodom and Egypt, for the Man Beast of earth is the own Satan incarnated.

Yeah, get ready