Will The Future Antichrist Of Daniel 11:37 Be A Jew/Hebrew In Decent?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

(Aaron Swartz, was Jewish, an internet genius.............but he was also openly gay, and openly proclaimed his feats against different political bodies in different countries) (people actually believed statements about, the antichrist ties to a jewish individual) (unfortunately) (Aaron Swartz's ties to jerusalem is probably what killed him!!!!)

(all of the social media trends, was surprisingly created by Aaron Swartz...............that really highlights the kind of oppression globally, and the oppression people feel, that really has made that trend of thinking prohibitive..........just look at how social media became a weapon to defeat the democratic election process in the usa)

(a lot can change with a little plastic surgery...........there is talk now of pushing forward and replacing Benjamin Netanyahu, before President Joe Biden's first term is office is completed, ensuring another donald trump never happens to the global economy............if jerusalem takes over the middle east and takes the lead in the global economy..........or if that is its destiny)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Genealogy of the Antichrist is given here...

Revelation 13:2
"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

• Leopard
  • Bear
  • Lion
Use Daniel 7 to decode.
Amen along with Daniel 9, he will be from the people who destroyed Jerusalem in ad 70, hence rome or europe

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:3,15 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? [15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
He made it very clear to them, they would see this.

Who was that meant for? If for me, then I reply thusly:

Except when Jesus got to the rapture, He stops saying YOU to the apostles and says THEY will see it happen.

The tribes of the earth that are left behind see it, and they mourn at what they see:

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

He doesn’t say, to the apostles, then YOU shall see, but then THEY shall see it happen, because the apostles will be caught up, and won’t be on earth watching...

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do they atone for their sins?

Jews who reject Jesus have no way to atone for sins - that’s what animal sacrifices under the law of Moses, were for, but they had to be sacrificed only in the temple that was destroyed.

Their righteousness came from following the law, and animal blood atoned for their sins.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who was that meant for? If for me, then I reply thusly:

Except when Jesus got to the rapture, He stops saying YOU to the apostles and says THEY will see it happen.

The tribes of the earth that are left behind see it, and they mourn at what they see:

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

He doesn’t say, to the apostles, then YOU shall see, but then THEY shall see it happen, because the apostles will be caught up, and won’t be on earth watching...
Well, at least I have you acknowledging that He told them they would see the Abomination of desolation, and that’s a good start in my opinion.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews who reject Jesus have no way to atone for sins - that’s what animal sacrifices under the law of Moses, were for, but they had to be sacrificed only in the temple that was destroyed.

Their righteousness came from following the law, and animal blood atoned for their sins.
Uhhhhhh, no one was ever deemed righteous from an observance of the Mosaic law.
And in reference to the first part of your post, well exactly my point..... Judaism hasn’t been practiced for over two millennia, but some seem to believe this will be brought back in some futuristic event. I say pelican hockey.

good talking with you, God bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, at least I have you acknowledging that He told them they would see the Abomination of desolation, and that’s a good start in my opinion.
They never saw it though, it never happened in 70ad. And even if you think it did, most of them if not all were gone by then, I believe John was alive but he was in prison

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in reference to the first part of your post, well exactly my point..... Judaism hasn’t been practiced for over two millennia, but some seem to believe this will be brought back in some futuristic event. I say pelican hockey.

Yes, no one was righteous according to the law. The law required perfection. And the blood of bulls and goats could never take away sin

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It made Daniel sick to his stomach when he saw it. They slaughtered his brother.

the lamb of God slaughtered, laying the foundation of this world. He caused the oblast ion to cease, and now He’s all we have to offer to God.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

He’s likely to be a Muslim masquerading as an Israeli or Jew - they’re allowed to lie in Islam.

Watch Walid Shoebat on YouTube, he’s an ex Muslim Christian end time prophecy teacher, and he shows where the western mindset errs when interpreting end time events.

He likes to ask Christians this question : behold He comes, riding on a cloud - where is He going?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You’ve never heard of rabbinical Judaism? Or Orthodox Jews? Who do you think is working to get a third temple built in Israel?

Under the law of Moses, their righteousness came from obeying the law, all 613 statutes, rules, and commands:

Deu 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as we are this day.

Deu 6:25 And it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to do all this commandment before the LORD our God, as he has commanded us.’

Animal sacrifices were for atonement of their sins, under their old covenant:

Exo 29:36 and every day you shall offer a bull as a sin offering for atonement. Also you shall purify the altar, when you make atonement for it, and shall anoint it to consecrate it.

Baruch HaShem Adonai.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They saw the foreshadow fulfillment of that prophecy in 70AD - the actual Antichrist stepping into the rebuilt third temple, is yet future.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s likely to be a Muslim masquerading as an Israeli or Jew - they’re allowed to lie in Islam.
The Jews would accept a resurrected Hitler before a Muslim, and we know that's not happening, big smiles

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Yes, he will be a ruthless Jewish Man. Revelation 13:v.11-18

By the way, he was born decades ago and will manifest himself in near future, even until the middst of this current decade -2020-2030.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he will be a ruthless Jewish Man. Revelation 13:v.11-18

By the way, he was born decades ago and will manifest himself in near future, even until the middst of this current decade -2020-2030.
Rev 13: 11-18 is the false prophet not the beast.

the beast comes from rome or europe (dan2, Dan 7 and Dan 9) not Israel

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(God finished what he wanted to do with the "ark of the covenant", the jews were told not to go beyond the jordan river, for sin pleasure, there was a time for them to go to jerusalem, but that was not the time clearly, jesus did not come for many years later.)

(they were given an incomplete reaction, for the people that stole the "ark of the covenant".........that is a parable for today, an, incomplete reaction that, the antichrists will claim is the rebirth of humanity, knowing a "rebirth of humanity" is only possible with their deaths, in the dead flesh/dirth accusation of noah's rainbow for earth) (this is where humanity ends)

Its more profitable to pray, then to, go after every antichrist, because, its humanities responsibility in the accusation. The language of the bible implies the "antichrist is uncontested before humanity dies"............

(a person of jewish descent, takes over jerusalem as the principal authority, taking the position of, "Benjamin Netanyahu", and bringing peace to the middle east, expanding isreal's authority, and then the nations following after them.............isreal becoming the leader in the global economy)

If you think Lord Jesus Christ is the Biblical "prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2), then anything you say regarding The Bible becomes SUSPECT! To be blunt, you are a FAKE!