Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keras, the person to become the Antichrist (instead of, and against, Jesus the rightful King of Israel) must be anointed the King of Israel by the false prophet, and embraced by the nation of Israel.

A nation of Christians would never embrace such a person as the messiah. It has to be the current nation of Israel over there, made up of mostly Jews.
According to the Bible, everybody will embrace the Messiah that is coming. Israel is looking for a Messiah that will come on their holy days

Actually, I don’t think Israel and the Jews know what they’re looking for. I believe the Christians will embrace any supernatural person that shows up and claims to be Jesus you can throw in the Buddhist and the Islam also in the mix.

How hard is it going to be to resist a supernatural person somebody that you cannot kill. If it was a man you could kill him, but this will be Satan and you cannot kill him why because you cannot kill an angel whether he’s a bad one or a good one

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Bible, everybody will embrace the Messiah that is coming. Israel is looking for a Messiah that will come on their holy days

Actually, I don’t think Israel and the Jews know what they’re looking for. I believe the Christians will embrace any supernatural person that shows up and claims to be Jesus you can throw in the Buddhist and the Islam also in the mix.
The Jews have a definite description of what they are looking for in the messiah. For Judaism 101 site, about the mashiach....

Quoting from their site.... "The term "mashiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The mashiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days. "

------------------------------------------------------

Knowing what the Jews believe is critical to understand the end times prophecies, and how the Jews will be fooled into thinking that the little horn person is their messiah - for a while.

I have made over 10,000 posts, since 2004, discussing with Jews what they believe, at their sites.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews have a definite description of what they are looking for in the messiah. For Judaism 101 site, about the mashiach....

Quoting from their site.... "The term "mashiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The mashiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days. "

------------------------------------------------------

Knowing what the Jews believe is critical to understand the end times prophecies, and how the Jews will be fooled into thinking that the little horn person is their messiah - for a while.

I have made over 10,000 posts, since 2004, discussing with Jews what they believe, at their sites.
Thank you I will look into it
That’s why it’s very important for me as a Christian to understand Buddhism Judaism and other religions so when I have a conversation with one of these folks I know what they’re talking about

I’ve always assumed that the Jews didn’t know what they were looking for because I’ve read many books. However, even at my old age, I always learn something every single day

Lol since I knew here I guess I got to catch up on the 10,000 post

Even though the world is falling apart as a Christian, I do not wanna lose my love and sense of humor, for I feel all that will be tested

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you I will look into it
That’s why it’s very important for me as a Christian to understand Buddhism Judaism and other religions so when I have a conversation with one of these folks I know what they’re talking about

I’ve always assumed that the Jews didn’t know what they were looking for because I’ve read many books. However, even at my old age, I always learn something every single day

Even though the world is falling apart as a Christian, I do not wanna lose my love and sense of humor, for I feel all that will be tested
From that Judaism 101 site...

Quote:

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So that is why I am keeping an eye on Zelensky. He is a noted politician and has military leader experience. And Ukraine should be a full fledged EU member soon, probably this year.

Still, he might not be the guy. Too early to tell for certain.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I read the article I'm a little bit of a speed reader lol

They're looking for a man and not a God.

Hypothetically speaking :

Do you think the Jewish people will worship a supernatural being after and this is important their whole country is surrounded by Islam??

A supernatural being that rescues them and set up shop right there in Jerusalem

What if the supernatural being says I am Jesus and you missed me to the Jewish people.
Remember, put the pressure on Jewish people surround them threatened to exterminate them and I pretty much can guarantee they will worship anybody that will save them. of course not ALL but I would say the majority

And also, would you agree that a supernatural bean never seen before on this planet a cherub. Will also convince the Christians and everybody else on the planet that he is the real God

Yes, I try to think outside the box

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's the right attitude. We don't have to agree with the Jews. But take it as "information". With as much information as we can get, we can factor it in to our understanding of how the end time events will all fit together.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the right attitude. We don't have to agree with the Jews. But take it as "information". With as much information as we can get, we can factor it in to our understanding of how the end time events will all fit together.
Another reason I believe the antichrist is not a man is because of the Bible clearly says everybody will be fooled except for the elect.

Most people I've met nowadays probably even including me lol don't trust anybody, and I don't care how charismatic they are they couldn't fool me, or anybody else

So to me, it will have to be somebody like Superman somebody that has superpowers never seen before on earth

If the Superman on TV came here, they would worship him as God would you agree?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zelensky, a Jew
He's not.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hypothetically speaking :

Do you think the Jewish people will worship a supernatural being after and this is important their whole country is surrounded by Islam??
I don't think there is going to be some supernatural being showing up that the Jewish people will believe in.

Regarding Islam, Islam will basically end when the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 38-39 takes place. The Muslims believe that the Muslim nations will be victorious over Israel, as their god Allah assures them of that.

Ezekiel 39, provides the framework for all end times events to fit in the 7 years that follow Gog/Magog. The Gog/Magog event will allow for the removal of the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque - so that the Jews can build their temple. No more Muslim presence on the temple mount following Gog/Magog.

Gog Magog 7months4 .jpg

Last edited:

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another reason I believe the antichrist is not a man is because of the Bible clearly says everybody will be fooled except for the elect.
That takes place in Revelation 13, after the person has become the beast-king (stage 5). He is empowered by Satan, and also possessed at that time by the spirit of the garden of eden serpent beast that comes out of the bottomless pit.

But the person as the Antichrist (stage 3) - phony King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah by the Jews - will not have any supernatural value to him.

Although he will probably be into Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism. Which in that system, it is believed that advance practitioners can summon the angels to help carry out the practitioners goals.

In Daniel 8, it says about the little horn person (stage 1) ...

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

... one of the angels he may summon up, perhaps not knowing it, will be Satan.

stage 1 - as the little horn
stage 2 - as the prince who shall come
stage 3 - as the phony King of Israel, thought-to be messiah by the Jews
stage 4 - as the revealed man of sin
stage 5 - as the beast-king

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there is going to be some supernatural being showing up that the Jewish people will believe in.

Regarding Islam, Islam will basically end when the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 38-39. The Muslims believe that the Muslim nations will be victorious over Israel, as their go Allah assures them of that.

Ezekiel 39, provides the framework for all end times events to fit in the 7 years that follow Gog/Magog. The Gog/Magog event will allow for the removal of the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque - so that the Jews can build their temple. No more Muslim presence on the temple mount following Gog/Magog.
I understand all of that, and I’m not as intelligent with the Bible as you are, and I always drove my boss nuts at work

How is the anti-christ going to be able to Get the whole world to worship him? Also, you said that you didn’t believe there would be a supernatural being coming to the world. However, the Bible clearly says the antichrist will be able to bring lightning down from heaven.
To me that says he supernatural. Why would you not think he is?

If I could come up with a scenario that could trick the whole world into worship in me I’m pretty sure the antichrist /Satan already has that in his bag of tricks (if need)

I have talked to many religious scholars, and when I dig around like this, they don’t seem to have an answer. I just keep digging and digging and digging.

(And when it comes to Gog- MayGog
I think that’s going to be a battle between Russia and the United States in Alaska in the valley
I know it’s not biblical it’s more common sense mixed in. Jacob against Esua.)

So time will tell who is right and who is wrong I can live with that, but I’m putting out right now what I believe is going to happen in the future

And if it helps to keep one christian from worshiping the antichrist, then my job is done

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is the anti-christ going to be able to Get the whole world to worship him? Also, you said that you didn’t believe there would be a supernatural being coming to the world. However, the Bible clearly says the antichrist will be able to bring lightning down from heaven.
To me that says he supernatural. Why would you not think he is?
Always keep in mind these five stages the person goes through.

When he gets to stage 5, that is when the whole world except the elect will worship him. They do so because it will appear as though his claim of having achieved God-hood in 2Thesslaonians2:4 was valid after all. The act in 2Thessalonians2:4 is the Transgression of Desolation (ToD act of Daniel 8:12-13)

What will happen is the Antichrist, as the King of Israel, will without warning will stop the daily sacrifice, then goes into the temple, sits, claiming to have achieve God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all - as the Jews will have initially thought. End of his Antichrist stage (stage 3).

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, God has the revealed man of sin (stage 4) assassinated for his audacious act. Then in Isaiah 14:18-20, in disdain for the revealed man of sin (stage 4), God returns his soul back to his body, as the strong delusion that God sends to them who give any credit to the person's claim of having achieved God-hood.

The person will sit up in his casket, as the world sees it happen....thinking, yes, he has indeed achieved God-hood by overcoming death. At that time, the revealed man of sin (stage 4) becomes the beast-king (stage 5).

Here it all is on one of my charts....

Events ToD to AoD.jpg

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When he gets to stage 5, that is when the whole world except the elect will worship him. They do so because it will appear as though his claim of having achieved God-hood in 2Thesslaonians2:4 was valid after all. The act in 2Thessalonians2:4 is the Transgression of Desolation (ToD act of Daniel 8:12-13)

What will happen is the Antichrist, as the King of Israel, will without warning will stop the daily sacrifice, then goes into the temple, sits, claiming to have achieve God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all - as the Jews will have initially thought. End of his Antichrist stage (stage 3).

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, God has the revealed man of sin (stage 4) assassinated for his audacious act. Then in Isaiah 14:18-20, in disdain for the revealed man of sin (stage 4), God returns his soul back to his body, as the strong delusion that God sends to them who give any credit to the person's claim of having achieved God-hood.

The person will sit up in his casket, as the world sees it happen....thinking, yes, he has indeed achieved God-hood by overcoming death. At that time, the revealed man of sin (stage 4) becomes the beast-king (stage 5).

View attachment 43840
First of all, I like to thank you for answering my question you were the first one to even attempt it

And I can also see your point

However, they’re always is, however lol

View attachment 43840
First of all, you put a lot of effort in your chart and I think it’s designed very well. It makes your point very clear.
So, here is the however

I believe the first beast is a political system not a man, so the mortal wound has not happened yet, and it will happen to the political system

Which tells me the whole financial system will collapse and pull down the whole political system of the world. That is one scenario another one would be Israel gets surrounded, and that will drag the world down

It will be at that point when the antichrist shows up to heal the deadly wound. He will come in peacefully and prosperously and promised everybody. Wealth beyond belief.

Satan cannot give life so to me that is not a possibility. Like I said, I’m OK to differ from other people because time will tell which one of us is right and which one of us is wrong and I could live with that I pray that the Internet stays around so that we can communicate during the trouble times, but I have a feeling that will get shut down.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I'm gonna go full retard

I have the world ending and Jesus is coming on Yom Kippur. The day the Jews repent for worshiping the antichrist.

That is why I have so much urgency on my mind. I believe this is the year 2024 game over.

I believe the seven years have been reduced to five months otherwise, the elect would also be fooled. I can back it up in the Bible.

The April 8 eclipse is a warning for us to repent
April 9 is Passover

As in the days of Jonah 40 days, lead us to pentecost that cannot be a coincidence in my mind. It's a message to the Jews.

150 days after Passover
the amount of time it took the flood to start receding, and it is the lifespan of the locus 150 days
What do you know 150 days falls on Yom Kippur

So if I'm right or wrong it helps remind me to live every day one day at a time and like it's my last

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's not.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Hi covenanttree, Paul was speaking of Jews who were right with God. Not that they were not ethnically speaking a Jew. Zelensky, ethnically speaking is a Jew.

A Jew who is right with God is one that is circumcised of the heart, i.e. one who has received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi covenanttree, Paul was speaking of Jews who were right with God. Not that they were not ethnically speaking a Jew. Zelensky, ethnically speaking is a Jew.

A Jew who is right with God is one that is circumcised of the heart, i.e. one who has received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.
I just put out my first topic
9999 and I’ll catch up to you lol

When you start hearing more and more news about UFOs, maybe you might change your mind

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the first beast is a political system not a man, so the mortal wound has not happened yet, and it will happen to the political system

Which tells me the whole financial system will collapse and pull down the whole political system of the world. That is one scenario another one would be Israel gets surrounded, and that will drag the world down

It will be at that point when the antichrist shows up to heal the deadly wound. He will come in peacefully and prosperously and promised everybody. Wealth beyond belief.
The beast out of the sea in Revelation 13 is the kingdom of the beast. The beast-king himself is the mortally-wounded but healed head of the beast kingdom.

Remember a few posts back we were talking about oil being the life blood of the nations? The composite makeup of the different animals, i.e. the bear, the leopard, the lion - represents the territories the beast-kingdom will control. Which happens to be all the oil producing territories in that part of the world.

Here is a visual I made of the Revelation 13 beast coming out of the sea.... check out the note in the lower right hand corner, about the body of the beast.

Revelation 13 beast out of the sea2.jpg

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you start hearing more and more news about UFOs, maybe you might change your mind
From a biblical perspective, where are you reading about UFO's being part of the end times ?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a biblical perspective, where are you reading about UFO's being part of the end times ?
Ezekiel is all about UFOs
That the throne of God came down from heaven
Ezekiel does a great job of describing a UFO if you look at it from a perspective of Ezekiel had no clue of what I vehicle would look like except the chariot.
The vehicle would turn and peoples head would stay straight. It was made out of bronze a metal no chariot is made like that and can fly.
Read the whole Ezekiel again with the perspective that they’re talking about a UFO and maybe a seed has been planted. That’s all I’m doing here. My friend is trying to plant seeds of thinking outside the box.