Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast out of the sea in Revelation 13 is the kingdom of the beast. The beast-king himself is the mortally-wounded but healed head of the beast kingdom.

Remember a few posts back we were talking about oil being the life blood of the nations? The composite makeup of the different animals, i.e. the bear, the leopard, the lion - represents the territories the beast-kingdom will control. Which happens to be all the oil producing territories in that part of the world.

Here is a visual I made of the Revelation 13 beast coming out of the sea.... check out the note in the lower right hand corner, about the body of the beast.

View attachment 43841
I was taught at the sea is the people
And God does not deal monsters
The seven heads are to seven continents
And the crowns are the leaders

Quite different than the second beast that comes out of the Earth
Which to me that is the false profit

I do love your charts you are very organized and you make great points

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
the person to become the Antichrist (instead of, and against, Jesus the rightful King of Israel) must be anointed the King of Israel by the false prophet, and embraced by the nation of Israel.
You have simply made this up. It is not what the Bible Prophets tell us at all.
There will be no nation called Israel after the Sixth Seal has cleared and cleansed the entire region.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have simply made this up. It is not what the Bible Prophets tell us at all.
There will be no nation called Israel after the Sixth Seal has cleared and cleansed the entire region.
Keras, what does this verse say ? Who is it talking about being the King of Israel ?

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

And this verse ?

Matthew 27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

To become the Antichrist (against and instead of Jesus), the person has to become the King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah.

A nation of Christians would never accept someone as such. i.e someone other than Jesus. So it has to be the current nation of Israel, made up mostly of Jews.

Just scratch the whole notion of there being a solar flare depopulation of the middle east, and a new replacement nation to the current Israel with a new nation made up of Christians which you have labeled as Beulah.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi covenanttree, Paul was speaking of Jews who were right with God. Not that they were not ethnically speaking a Jew. Zelensky, ethnically speaking is a Jew.

A Jew who is right with God is one that is circumcised of the heart, i.e. one who has received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.
Yes Douggg, but is his physical ethnicity of any significance to God with no spiritual ethnicity i.e. a descendant of Abraham through faith in Christ?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement shows that you are not a biblical student because you have failed to quote Scripture to support your nonsense. Just personal rants and speculations. I will put you on the ignore list and pray that God will open your eyes as you are spiritually blind just like the Jews and the Premillennialists.
Well if you have not put me on ignore yet here is the biblical passage on this thread for about the tenth time:

Matthew 16:18

King James Version

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus said will build----future. He did not say has been building, or keep building or will continue to build.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is plain who it is that needs repentance!
We Christians are the Israelites of God, the idea of the Jewish people having that distinction, is false and is made to support the even worse belief of a rapture to heaven. The Jews will be Judged and punished and we all have to stay on Earth, the Biblical Truth.
Kerqaz, you rproblem is very simple. You do not accept the word of God as written linguistically and grammatically.

You hinge your whole Israel is now the church on a totally fallacious rendering of Galatians 6: 16

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Do not take my word for it but go seek an english grammar teacher and let them tell you this is a compound sentence that is speaking of two groups of people.

#1 Those who walk according to this rule
#2 the Israel of God.

Paul in romans 9-11 and the whole context of Galatians shows a distinction of Israel!

Let me repeat for you for th eumpteenth time:

1. NOt all Jews are saved.
2. Jews now who get saved become part of the one body of christ.
3. Jews having an everlasting covenant god made with them has nothing to do with the rapture so you lied here.
4. The church will be caught up to heaven:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

King James Version

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

5. Yes Israel will be judged as I have shown you from Scripture and in the last days 2/3 will perish and the 1/3 will receive Jesus as Messiah!!

Zech 13:8-9

6. The basis for Jesus return is Israel calling upon HIm after they have acknowledged one particular sin and cry "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. Mt. 23: 37-39, Hosea 5:15

YOu have a very common illness Christians have. You see the word of god and see what it says, then go and unconsciously or consciously say, "This is what is written, but this is what it really means."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who is it talking about being the King of Israel ?
Jesus never ruled over Israel. Actually; Judea, at that time.
When the Christian people are living in all of the holy Land, they will elect a leader. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21 -That person will be allowed to approach Jesus.
Just scratch the whole notion of there being a solar flare depopulation of the middle east, and a new replacement nation to the current Israel with a new nation made up of Christians which you have labeled as Beulah.
The new nation of Beulah is Prophesied, as is the solar flare which will depopulate the holy Land.
People who deny plainly stated scripture, are in the sticky mire of false theories and fables.

It is the wrong belief of a general Jewish redemption that is not in the Bible.
Get real: why should God redeem a people who have for nearly 2000 years, rejected His Son? Isaiah 22:14, Luke 19:27, +

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never ruled over Israel. Actually; Judea, at that time.
When the Christian people are living in all of the holy Land, they will elect a leader. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21 -That person will be allowed to approach Jesus.
Keras, Jesus is the one who God sent to be the King of Israel - but was rejected by His own people.

Jesus will be finally accepted as the King of Israel by the nation of Israel.

In Ezekiel 37, which God speaks about the rejoining of the northern kingdom and the two kingdoms back into one kingdom again, God says....

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

David my servant is an expression used for the messiah. Jesus will finally be accepted as the King of Israel by the Jews.

The Antichrist, to become the Antichrist, must be anointed the King of Israel thought-to-be messiah. A nation made up of Christians would never accept such a person as such. But the current nation of Israel over there, could and will think that the Antichrist is their messiah - for a while.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Kerqaz, you rproblem is very simple. You do not accept the word of God as written linguistically and grammatically.
Ronald McDonald, You fail to understand the great Plan of God for His faithful peoples.
People from every tribe, race and nation, all who believe in God and Jesus and keep the Commandments. Isaiah 66:18b, Rev 7:9

You ignore and deny the many Prophesies that tell how the House of Judah will be virtually wiped out on the Day of the Lords fiery wrath.
You believe in the pretentious and frankly ridiculous theory of a 'rapture to heaven'. God has allowed millions to die for their faith, Why should you be any different?
YOu have a very common illness Christians have. You see the word of god and see what it says, then go and unconsciously or consciously say, "This is what is written, but this is what it really means."
Your problem exactly. You and all the poor saps who have fallen for Satans lies. Sad really, as when disaster strikes, you won't know which way to turn. Luke 21:25-26

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus will be finally accepted as the King of Israel by the nation of Israel.
Your fundamental error, is in thinking the Jewish State of Israel is the only Israel.
Here is one of the many Prophesies that tell of Judah's demise:

Jeremiah 6:8-9 Be instructed, Jerusalem [Judah], or your God will depart from you and will devastate the Land. Psalms 89:30-32, Matthew 21:43
The Lord says: Glean like a vine the remnant of Israel, one last time, like the vine dresser – pass your hand over the branches. Isaiah 5:5-7

Jeremiah 6:10-15 To whom shall I speak and give warning? Who will hear me? Their ears are blocked, they are incapable of listening. They treat the Lord’s Word as a reproach, it has no appeal for them. Ezekiel 14:2, Ezekiel 22:26-28

But I am full of the anger of the Lord, I cannot hold it back. Isaiah 63:1-6 I must pour it out onto all the people of the Land. Their houses will be given to others. 2 Esdras 1:35-37

For all the leaders and people only consider themselves, their prophets and Rabbis are all frauds, every one of them. They fail to address the real problems of their people. They say: “All is well”. All well? Nothing is right and just. They ought to be ashamed because of their sinful practices, yet they have no sense of shame, therefore they will fall with a great crash and be brought low on the Day of My reckoning. Ezekiel 33:25-26

Jeremiah 6:16-20-30 The Lord says: you should enquire about the Way that leads to righteousness. But they said: “We refuse”. Then I appointed watchmen – listen for the call they told them. But they said: “We refuse”. Therefore hear you nations and take note of the plight of these people. I am about to bring ruin upon them, for all their sinful ways and ignoring My instructions. Your sacrifices are not acceptable and your offerings do not please Me. Zephaniah1:4-6 Matthew 24:41-42

Therefore the Lord says: I will set obstacles before this people, which will bring them to the ground, father, sons, friends and neighbours will all perish together. Jeremiah 12:14-17 A great host appears, like men arrayed for battle, against you: Zion.
Joel 2:1-11, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-21

News of their coming has reached us and our hands hang limp, agony grips us, pangs as of a woman in labour. Do not go outside, for the foe will smite you there, as terror is spread around the world. Mourn and wail as the despoiler comes upon us in an instant. These verses are the clearest description of how the Lord will act on His great Day of vengeance. Isaiah 63:1-6 A coronal mass ejection flash will ‘come in an instant’, but ‘news of its coming will reach us’, by the STEREO satellite system. ‘Do not go outside’, is obvious – get into underground shelters and stay there until it passes, at least 24hrs. Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 30:26

It is appointed to assay My people, testing their conduct, but they are all rebels, mischief makers and corrupt to a man. The bellows blow, the fire is ready. All types of metal in vain the refiner refines, but the impurities cannot be removed.
Call them reject silver, for the Lord has rejected them. Ref: REB.

Only a remnant of the people of the Jewish State of Israel will survive. Romans 9:27

All of this prophecy in Jeremiah is telling us about the coming fire judgement – the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. This will affect all the world, but especially the Middle East and this prophesy applies specifically to Judah, the current inhabitants of the Land. Amos 2:4-5, Ezekiel 20:46-48, Ezekiel 21:1-17, Isaiah 6:11-14

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your fundamental error, is in thinking the Jewish State of Israel is the only Israel.
Here is one of the many Prophesies that tell of Judah's demise:

Jeremiah 6:8-9 Be instructed, Jerusalem [Judah], or your God will depart from you and will devastate the Land. Psalms 89:30-32, Matthew 21:43
The Lord says: Glean like a vine the remnant of Israel, one last time, like the vine dresser – pass your hand over the branches. Isaiah 5:5-7

Jeremiah 6:10-15 To whom shall I speak and give warning? Who will hear me? Their ears are blocked, they are incapable of listening. They treat the Lord’s Word as a reproach, it has no appeal for them. Ezekiel 14:2, Ezekiel 22:26-28

But I am full of the anger of the Lord, I cannot hold it back. Isaiah 63:1-6 I must pour it out onto all the people of the Land. Their houses will be given to others. 2 Esdras 1:35-37

For all the leaders and people only consider themselves, their prophets and Rabbis are all frauds, every one of them. They fail to address the real problems of their people. They say: “All is well”. All well? Nothing is right and just. They ought to be ashamed because of their sinful practices, yet they have no sense of shame, therefore they will fall with a great crash and be brought low on the Day of My reckoning. Ezekiel 33:25-26

Jeremiah 6:16-20-30 The Lord says: you should enquire about the Way that leads to righteousness. But they said: “We refuse”. Then I appointed watchmen – listen for the call they told them. But they said: “We refuse”. Therefore hear you nations and take note of the plight of these people. I am about to bring ruin upon them, for all their sinful ways and ignoring My instructions. Your sacrifices are not acceptable and your offerings do not please Me. Zephaniah1:4-6 Matthew 24:41-42

Therefore the Lord says: I will set obstacles before this people, which will bring them to the ground, father, sons, friends and neighbours will all perish together. Jeremiah 12:14-17 A great host appears, like men arrayed for battle, against you: Zion.
Joel 2:1-11, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-21

News of their coming has reached us and our hands hang limp, agony grips us, pangs as of a woman in labour. Do not go outside, for the foe will smite you there, as terror is spread around the world. Mourn and wail as the despoiler comes upon us in an instant. These verses are the clearest description of how the Lord will act on His great Day of vengeance. Isaiah 63:1-6 A coronal mass ejection flash will ‘come in an instant’, but ‘news of its coming will reach us’, by the STEREO satellite system. ‘Do not go outside’, is obvious – get into underground shelters and stay there until it passes, at least 24hrs. Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 30:26

It is appointed to assay My people, testing their conduct, but they are all rebels, mischief makers and corrupt to a man. The bellows blow, the fire is ready. All types of metal in vain the refiner refines, but the impurities cannot be removed.
Call them reject silver, for the Lord has rejected them. Ref: REB.

Only a remnant of the people of the Jewish State of Israel will survive. Romans 9:27

All of this prophecy in Jeremiah is telling us about the coming fire judgement – the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. This will affect all the world, but especially the Middle East and this prophesy applies specifically to Judah, the current inhabitants of the Land. Amos 2:4-5, Ezekiel 20:46-48, Ezekiel 21:1-17, Isaiah 6:11-14
Keras, Ezekiel 37, verses 24-25 is the "forever" status of the former northern kingdom and southern kingdom when joined back together as one nation.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 37, verses 24-25 is the "forever" status of the former northern kingdom and southern kingdom when joined back together as one nation.
Your attempts to make the actual people of Israel and Judah fit the Prophesies, do not work, as they no longer exist.
The Jewish Israelis, have not proof of their claim to descent from Judah.
The Northern Tribes remain scattered around the world and can be identified by their Christian faith. As the few real Jews can be too.

Can you not see how the people of the Jewish state of Israel are deserving of Judgment and punishment?
God has been very patient with them, but they refuse to change their ways. Jeremiah 6 says how it is and they will be brought low on the Day of Reckoning.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your attempts to make the actual people of Israel and Judah fit the Prophesies, do not work, as they no longer exist.
God says in Ezekiel 37....

Verse 25 is talking about the children of Israel. Jacob's name was changed to Israel. The forever status of Israel is that Jesus will be their king forever.

Jesus is the rightful king of Israel - forever. The Antichrist will be against and instead of the rightful forever king of Israel. Instead of by being anointed the king of Israel by the false prophet. Then, exposed as the man of sin, and not the messiah, when he commits the transgression of desolation.

None of those things would happen in a Christian only country. But it could and will happen in the current Israel made up of mostly Jews, who presently are unsaved.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught at the sea is the people
And God does not deal monsters
The seven heads are to seven continents
And the crowns are the leaders

Quite different than the second beast that comes out of the Earth
Which to me that is the false profit

I do love your charts you are very organized and you make great points
The woman turned harlot sits on many waters in Revelation 17:1. In Revelation 17:5 the waters are peoples, multitudes, nations, tongues. i.e. the woman has a presence all around the world, on all the continents.

The 7 heads on the beast are seven mountains, also where the woman turned harlot sits, Revelation 17:9.

Since the waters already show the presence of the woman world wide, the seven mountains are a specific location, which also because the ten kings (ten horns) are from the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7:23-25, i.e. the Roman Empire, the seven mountains on which the woman sites refer to Rome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In Revelation 17:10, there are 7 sequential kings represented by the 7 heads as well, who are associated with Rome, the Roman Empire.

So when we read about 7 heads having crowns/no crowns, and the ten horns having crowns/no crowns - those are talking about kings, of the Roman Empire in its final manifestation.

There are seven sequential kings. And also the ten kings, who are not sequential, but who rule together at the same time.

Now, in regards to Revelation 13:

In Revelation 13, the 7 heads do not have crowns because the prophecy of the seven kings is over, with 42 months left in the seven years. Sequential king 7 (the little horn king) will have been killed and come back to life as king 8, the beast king. He is not a new head, but the last stage of the little horn king.

The 10 horn kings have their crowns, because in Revelation 17:12, they rule with beast (king) for one hour - i.e. the 42 months.

So to highlight that point, on my visual I show the ten horns on the one notable head.

Revelation 13 beast out of the sea2 small.jpg

Last edited:

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dougg
I greatly respect your opinion

Since I’m a person that thinks these are the end times right now and I mean right now.
With that perspective, you could understand that I’m a little bit more in tune to what is currently happening with events. Maybe I’m overreacting.
I want to make it clear I do not wanna be right well but I have wonderful grandchildren and I don’t see much of the future for them unless something turns around or we have an intervention from God could you imagine our grandchildren have to take a artificial intelligent chip in their brain to compete.
Personally, Jesus coming back will be better for the whole world, but it still is scary

With your methodology you’re looking at possibly seven years or more from this timeline
Do you think the world can make it that long?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Verse 25 is talking about the children of Israel. Jacob's name was changed to Israel. The forever status of Israel is that Jesus will be their king forever.
You are a recidivist avoider. You simply ignore verses that show how wrong you are.
Not too long now, when the Lord will do what Has said He will. The Jews and all the ungodly peoples will be uprooted and gone from all of the holy Land.
Those who make out the Jesus hating people, to be Gods Chosen, are dishonouring Jesus.

The people who are called Jews and who call themselves Jews, have historically exhibited a bitter envy toward Christianity:
“When the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spoke against the [Gospel]…contradicting and blaspheming” (Acts 13:45).
The Jewish people “repented not”, Revelation 2:21, of their ongoing blasphemy directed toward the Gospel of the Son of God and 40 years afterwards, they were conquered by the Romans and exiled.

So now as “the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience... Ephesians 2:2, there has been a modern migration of the Jewish people back into their ancient homeland and this is their final opportunity to get right with God.
The role of the Spirit of Darkness is to draw the world to Satan and, over the centuries, the Christians have been deceived into believing in another gospel – a false teaching in which the physical peoples called Jews are still considered to be the chosen people of God.

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

By embracing Christ rejecting people as the children of God, the believers of the last few centuries are dishonouring Jesus, as only His believers are the chosen people of God. John 15:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

That the Jewish current occupiers of the part of the holy Land are not the people God intends to have in His Land during the last few years of this era and for the Millennium, is proved by many prophesies:

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev to the North, it will kill both the righteous and wicked alike. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Jeremiah 8:5-12 Judah has no remorse or repentance, How can you say: We have the Law, when your scribes have falsified it? For all, high and low are out for ill-gotten gain, your prophets and rabbis are frauds, every one of them. This wicked race would rather die than live. They say: All is well; no, nothing is well, they will all fall with a great crash on the Day of Reckoning. You will be as dung spread on the ground. Then, I will give the Land to new owners.

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, there will be no reprieve, they have spurned the Law of the Lord and have not observed His decrees. They have followed false gods. Therefore I shall send fire on Judah, fire will consume them.

Hosea 8:14And for you, Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come, I will send fire onto your cities

Zephaniah 1:4-6 Judah will be judged and those who have neither sought the Lord, nor enquired of Him, will be wiped out.

Obadiah 1:15-16 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations....you too will drink the

cup of wrath that My people, Judah, must drink on My Holy mountain.

Jeremiah 19:11 I shall smash this people, as a clay jar is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them all.

Jeremiah 21:11-14 To the Royal House of Judah....I shall punish you as you deserve. I shall set fire to your scrubland, it will consume everything around about.

Ezekiel 20:46-47...I am about to kindle a fire in the Negev....it will scorch everyone in the Land.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze. The Land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.

Jeremiah 13:19 The towns in the Negev are besieged, no one can relieve them. Judah has been swept clean away.

Isaiah 4:3-4 The remnant of Judah will be called holy when the Lord cleanses Zion by a Spirit of judgement burning like fire. Romans 9:27

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them

Matthew 27:25 His blood be upon us and our children.

Matthew 21:41-43 The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will bear its fruit
Ephesians 5:6.....it is for all these sins that Divine retribution falls onto God’s rebel subjects. Romans 1:18

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dougg
I greatly respect your opinion

Since I’m a person that thinks these are the end times right now and I mean right now.
With that perspective, you could understand that I’m a little bit more in tune to what is currently happening with events. Maybe I’m overreacting.
I want to make it clear I do not wanna be right well but I have wonderful grandchildren and I don’t see much of the future for them unless something turns around or we have an intervention from God could you imagine our grandchildren have to take a artificial intelligent chip in their brain to compete.
Personally, Jesus coming back will be better for the whole world, but it still is scary

With your methodology you’re looking at possibly seven years or more from this timeline
Do you think the world can make it that long?
There are many unanswered questions as to what is going to happen. I don't think God will hold it against non-adults having chips placed in them. I don't have any children, nor grand-children. That doesn't change the concern that others have though concerning those times. I definitely hear you.

Regarding a not later than year that Jesus will return - it appears to be 2037. Not later than.. is the outer boundary. So, therefore, the 7 years will begin before the end of 2030 - at the latest.

So, we are really close. imo, the war that Russia has embarked upon against Ukraine is significant - that it signals the soon Gog/Magog event - and also the identity of the little horn person and the ten leaders he will be over.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a recidivist avoider. You simply ignore verses that show how wrong you are.
Keras, I wrote that the Jews in Israel are presently unsaved as they have not yet received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.

The Jews and all the ungodly peoples will be uprooted and gone from all of the holy Land.
Keras, not going to happen. The same Jews over there right now will be there when Jesus returns to rescue them.

Those who make out the Jesus hating people, to be Gods Chosen, are dishonouring Jesus.
No one is born a Christian. The Jews over there will turn to Jesus and the gospel of salvation in the middle of the 7 years. Revelation 12:10.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many unanswered questions as to what is going to happen. I don't think God will hold it against non-adults having chips placed in them. I don't have any children, nor grand-children. That doesn't change the concern that others have though concerning those times. I definitely hear you.

Regarding a not later than year that Jesus will return - it appears to be 2037. Not later than.. is the outer boundary. So, therefore, the 7 years will begin before the end of 2030 - at the latest.

So, we are really close. imo, the war that Russia has embarked upon against Ukraine is significant - that it signals the soon Gog/Magog event - and also the identity of the little horn person and the ten leaders he will be over.
With the Q movement, which are supposed to be military, intelligence
In the back channels are claiming in 2030 there is a meteor coming to the Earth that will cause total destruction, and then all this information will be released very shortly. I just pray.

I think God every day for being alive so I could help everybody when the shit hits the fan
But the reality is according to the Bible they’re going to hate me
But that’s what servants do we serve

Whether this is true or not time will tell
Right now everything is heating up, so-called warp speed, which was Trump’s motto

To me that means tribulation has been shortened and had better kick it in gear so I’m saying this is the last year 2024

Satan knows the Bible 7 billion times better than we do. He is that smart he is that computer that is who they’re talking to with CERN

You know the concept create the problem and then fix it. Well, I expect that to be Satan‘s biggest trick.

Well, I feel stupid if I’m wrong no, I’ll just keep digging
When you love something, you will never stop

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would God give his power to a normal man to do this destruction? Satan has no power.
I’ve asked many people to tell me why they think Satan has power. It is not listed in the Bible, and if he doesn’t have power, how can he give it to a man you can’t
Have you studied the book of Job?