Will There Be "Women" In Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
Well....it wouldn't be called heaven if you had nagging women there...:cool:Just Kidding y'all.Seriously though, will you have nagging Mothers in heaven?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(David161099;56347)
Well....it wouldn't be called heaven if you had nagging women there...:cool:Just Kidding y'all.Seriously though, will you have nagging Mothers in heaven?
All souls are in one gender David. We're gender neutral.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Agreed JagThere just plain is no gender in heaven You are yourself your personality, male and female are flesh traits for mutiplying a population God is concerned with the state of minds,hearts,souls. We call God, he, as a noun, it should not imply to any physical flesh idea of male and or female. " I Am that I Am"

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Ageed, agreed.
smile.gif
(jag and kriss)

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
Where does it say that all souls are male? If we are both created in the image of God.....Where are the scriptural basis for either side?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;56353)
Where does it say that all souls are male? If we are both created in the image of God.....Where are the scriptural basis for either side?
I much prefer saying Gender Neutral.If you want documentation... (Genesis 6:2, Matthew 24:38, Luke 17:27)Christ said none of the people in the ressurrection (spiritual body) in Heaven are going to marry. (Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:35)

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
There are wemon and men today that do not marry...but they are still male and female.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;56358)
There are wemon and men today that do not marry...but they are still male and female.
Flesh and Soul are two different things.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
Flesh is our physical....soul is our mind, right? How does this pertain to female and male?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;56364)
Flesh is our physical....soul is our mind, right? How does this pertain to female and male?
Male and female are in the flesh (body) only. There is only one gender when we changed into our spiritual body.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I guess I am seeing this different, Angels in heaven do not marry or given in marriage, and we will not be in a physical relationship. But men and wemon are different in more ways than just physical.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I believe ALL souls have equal male and female traits, it is the hormones that are released in the flesh body once a gender is determined that makes the difference in flesh. Look at the traits of God, he is both loving and nurturing,tender, ect. things considered female flesh traits, But he is also Protective, provider, vengeful, a warrior, a King. all what we would label male traits.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(setfree;56368)
I guess I am seeing this different, Angels in heaven do not marry or given in marriage, and we will not be in a physical relationship. But men and wemon are different in more ways than just physical.
Angels are God's children, they were the soul created by God in the first heaven and earth age. After the war in the first earth and heaven age, God caused those souls, angels, to come through this age, in flesh bodies (US) to see if we, the "Angels" would choose to love Him or follow Satan. When our flesh bodies die, we return to Him once again in our angelic bodies. It is only in this Heaven and earth age (flesh) that we need to be able to reproduce, new flesh bodies. Once we are back with the Father we will no longer need to reproduce, so those body parts will not be needed.When God "formed" man (eth-'Ha'adam) on the 8th day (not adam of the 6th day), He took the "curve" (incorrectly called a rib) to form woman. If you look at the human chromosome that is the difference between men (xx) and women (xy) you will notice that the little curved piece is not there in a woman's chromosomes.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
But if this is so....then how did the disciples recognize the two with Jesus at transfiguration?

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(tomwebster;56380)
Angel are God's children, they were the soul created by God in the first heaven and earth age. After the war in the first earth and heaven age, God caused those souls, angels, to come through this age, in flesh bodies (US) to see if we, the "Angels" would choose to love Him or follow Satan. When our flesh bodies die, we return to Him once again in our angelic bodies. It is only in this Heaven and earth age (flesh) that we need to be able to reproduce, new flesh bodies. Once we are back with the Father we will no longer need to reproduce, so those body parts will not be needed.
I do not buy into this....I do not see scriptures supporting it. Not saying its not so just that I do not see it in scripture.....

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(kriss;56373)
I believe ALL souls have equal male and female traits, it is the hormones that are released in the flesh body once a gender is determined that makes the difference in flesh. Look at the traits of God, he is both loving and nurturing,tender, ect. things considered female flesh traits, But he is also Protective, provider, vengeful, a warrior, a King. all what we would label male traits.
This is comforting to know that the hormones will be gone.....being a woman, it's tough to deal with at times...

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(setfree;56382)
I do not buy into this....I do not see scriptures supporting it. Not saying its not so just that I do not see it in scripture.....
Read Ezekiel. It's not dependent on your believing in it.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(tomwebster;56384)
Read Ezekiel. It's not dependent on your believing in it.
True, but it also does not depend on your belief to make it so.....

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(setfree;56387)
True, but it also does not depend on your belief to make it so.....
So, I guess this is where it will stand. Someday you will see.

Rank Stranger

Jun 1, 2008
I never said there would not be women going to heaven, only that they will receive "male" bodies rather than other female bodies. Certainly there are a LOT of Christian sisters here on earth, real angels in human form serving God with all their being. I just think they will receive a perfect man's body when they are resurrected or changed int he twinkling of an eye.And so far, nothing posted here gives me pause to change my mind.Rank Stranger