Will There Be "Women" In Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rank Stranger

Jun 1, 2008
Now don't any of you ladies out there get your hackles up. My discussion question is not in any way meant to be sexist.Will there be women in Heaven? I don'[t mean to imply that no women will get to heaven, because that is obviously not the truth. Personally I do not believe that there will be any women in Heaven once we all get there after the rapture. First, what is the need for a woman's body? There will be no births in Heaven. If God wants more people He will create them. What other purpose would there be for a woman's body? And let's face some scriptural facts. There are obviously no women currently in Heaven because the angels in Heaven who lusted after women were males who had to come down to earth to "know" those women. Add that to the fact there is no referrence to any female angels anywhere in Scripture (KJV) and you tend to start believing that there really are no women in Heaven.I believe that, when the "rapture" occurs and we all get new, perfect bodies, they will all be men's bodies. Yes, even the ladies will have perfect men's bodies. Your mothr, if she was a believer while here on earth, will be your brother there, just like your father, brothers, sisters, other relatives, friends and others in general, will also be your brothers.Am I wrong with this thought process? If so, tell me how.Rank Stranger

jeffhughes

Jul 27, 2008
You're saying that since there will be no birth, therefore there will be no need for women's bodies? Is that all you think that a woman is good for? Do the men in heaven not have genitals then, since there is no need for procreation?It says that God created us, male and female. And Christianity has always held a fairly high regard for women. So I don't think that suddenly women (or their bodies) will suddenly be useless to us in heaven. Not unless you're willing to concede that all us men get castrated when going into heaven...Edit: Not to mention that when the Sadducees ask Jesus about the woman who marries seven times and then goes to heaven and which one will she be married to, Jesus says that there will be no marriage in heaven...not that there will be no women...

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Dang! No women? Lord, I hope not! :eek:
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Rank Stranger;56168)
Now don't any of you ladies out there get your hackles up. My discussion question is not in any way meant to be sexist.Will there be women in Heaven? I don'[t mean to imply that no women will get to heaven, because that is obviously not the truth. Personally I do not believe that there will be any women in Heaven once we all get there after the rapture. First, what is the need for a woman's body? There will be no births in Heaven. If God wants more people He will create them. What other purpose would there be for a woman's body? And let's face some scriptural facts. There are obviously no women currently in Heaven because the angels in Heaven who lusted after women were males who had to come down to earth to "know" those women. Add that to the fact there is no referrence to any female angels anywhere in Scripture (KJV) and you tend to start believing that there really are no women in Heaven.I believe that, when the "rapture" occurs and we all get new, perfect bodies, they will all be men's bodies. Yes, even the ladies will have perfect men's bodies. Your mothr, if she was a believer while here on earth, will be your brother there, just like your father, brothers, sisters, other relatives, friends and others in general, will also be your brothers.Am I wrong with this thought process? If so, tell me how.Rank Stranger
All souls are males. In fact since all souls are in one gender. I'm more comfortable saying that all souls are gender neutral.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;56172)
(tim_from_pa;56170)
Dang! No women? Lord, I hope not! :eek:
biggrin.gif

+ 1BTW there is no rapture.Correct.(jeffhughes;56169)
You're saying that since there will be no birth, therefore there will be no need for women's bodies? Is that all you think that a woman is good for? Do the men in heaven not have genitals then, since there is no need for procreation?It says that God created us, male and female. And Christianity has always held a fairly high regard for women. So I don't think that suddenly women (or their bodies) will suddenly be useless to us in heaven. Not unless you're willing to concede that all us men get castrated when going into heaven...Edit: Not to mention that when the Sadducees ask Jesus about the woman who marries seven times and then goes to heaven and which one will she be married to, Jesus says that there will be no marriage in heaven...not that there will be no women...
The Sadducees are foolish as they tempted Christ. And Christ is correct, there is no marriage in Heaven. BTW in the Old Testament, there are 2 times saying that the Satan and other fallen angels married. It will happen again one more time in the future.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
The only thing thats going to change is women will not be able to bring their cell phones to heaven and or drive while using them.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
Rank Stranger;56168 said:
Now don't any of you ladies out there get your hackles up. My discussion question is not in any way meant to be sexist.Will there be women in Heaven? I don'[t mean to imply that no women will get to heaven, because that is obviously not the truth. Personally I do not believe that there will be any women in Heaven once we all get there after the rapture. First, what is the need for a woman's body? There will be no births in Heaven. If God wants more people He will create them. What other purpose would there be for a woman's body? And let's face some scriptural facts. There are obviously no women currently in Heaven because the angels in Heaven who lusted after women were males who had to come down to earth to "know" those women. Add that to the fact there is no referrence to any female angels anywhere in Scripture (KJV) and you tend to start believing that there really are no women in Heaven.I believe that, when the "rapture" occurs and we all get new, perfect bodies, they will all be men's bodies. Yes, even the ladies will have perfect men's bodies. Your mothr, if she was a believer while here on earth, will be your brother there, just like your father, brothers, sisters, other relatives, friends and others in general, will also be your brothers.Am I wrong with this thought process? If so, tell me how.Rank Stranger[/QUOTERank Stranger, WE do not have to guess about women in heaven. Definitely, there will be women in heaven. Notice Gal 3:29,29, Here we are told that to God there is neither male or female, that all are one person in Christ, also HEIRS of the kingdom. 1Pet 3:7, also says that women are HEIRS with their husbands of the undeserved favor of life. On Pentecost, when Peter gave his speach, he quoted Joel's prophecy that God would pour out His spirit on women the same as men, Joel 2:28,29, Acts 2:16-18. Since women were in the congregation of God they will also be in heaven with Jesus, Col 1:18. This congregation is the Bride of Christ, which takes in both men and women, God's Household, 1Tim 3:15, Eph 2:19, Acts 21:9. To show tha women were a part of the congregation, Paul gave other instructions to women, 1Cor 14:34,35. The truth is, women seem to have much more feeling for spiritual things. It would not surprise me if there were MORE women than men in heaven.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE[quote name='jtartar;56203][QUOTE=Rank Stranger;56168]Now don't any of you ladies out there get your hackles up. My discussion question is not in any way meant to be sexist.Will there be women in Heaven? I don'[t mean to imply that no women will get to heaven' date=' because that is obviously not the truth. Personally I do not believe that there will be any women in Heaven once we all get there after the rapture. First, what is the need for a woman's body? There will be no births in Heaven. If God wants more people He will create them. What other purpose would there be for a woman's body? And let's face some scriptural facts. There are obviously no women currently in Heaven because the angels in Heaven who lusted after women were males who had to come down to earth to "know" those women. Add that to the fact there is no referrence to any female angels anywhere in Scripture (KJV) and you tend to start believing that there really are no women in Heaven.I believe that, when the "rapture" occurs and we all get new, perfect bodies, they will all be men's bodies. Yes, even the ladies will have perfect men's bodies. Your mothr, if she was a believer while here on earth, will be your brother there, just like your father, brothers, sisters, other relatives, friends and others in general, will also be your brothers.Am I wrong with this thought process? If so, tell me how.Rank Stranger[/QUOTERank Stranger, WE do not have to guess about women in heaven. Definitely, there will be women in heaven. Notice Gal 3:29,29, Here we are told that to God there is neither male or female, that all are one person in Christ, also HEIRS of the kingdom. 1Pet 3:7, also says that women are HEIRS with their husbands of the undeserved favor of life. On Pentecost, when Peter gave his speach, he quoted Joel's prophecy that God would pour out His spirit on women the same as men, Joel 2:28,29, Acts 2:16-18. Since women were in the congregation of God they will also be in heaven with Jesus, Col 1:18. This congregation is the Bride of Christ, which takes in both men and women, God's Household, 1Tim 3:15, Eph 2:19, Acts 21:9. To show tha women were a part of the congregation, Paul gave other instructions to women, 1Cor 14:34,35. The truth is, women seem to have much more feeling for spiritual things. It would not surprise me if there were MORE women than men in heaven.[/QUOTE']Will there be women in Heaven?Oh yes... in REVELATION 12:1, :-And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. A woman... is a Church and also be applied to our blessed Lady"THE VIRGIN MARY. The church is clothed with the sun, that is, with Christ: she hath the moon, that is, the changeable things of the world, under her feet: and the twelve stars with which she is crowned, are the twelve apostles: she is in labour and pain, whilst she brings forth her children, and Christ in them, in the midst of afflictions and persecutions.MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

AlphabetSally

Jul 28, 2008
2 Timothy 2:16 . . . "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(AlphabetSally;56239)
2 Timothy 2:16 . . . "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."
And your point is?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ps77;56322)
God is female.k everyone voteY/N
All angels are males.God is male. Christ is male.Enough said.

ps77

Nov 3, 2007
how can you be sure God is male.sure, Jesus was male. But maybe God is no specific gender.. how could he be?He is a father figure, but also has traditional female characteristics as well.I mean, sure we say "He". But that's just tradition.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
God is without flesh, but He prefers being called He. Also, whenever God re-incarnates Himself in flesh, He's always a male.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ps77;56330)
how can you be sure God is male.sure, Jesus was male. But maybe God is no specific gender.. how could he be?He is a father figure, but also has traditional female characteristics as well.I mean, sure we say "He". But that's just tradition.
Cause He is called Father. Besides, scriptures say "Queen of Heaven" was an abomination to Him. Isn't that enough to say God is not a woman?

ps77

Nov 3, 2007
the bible was also written in different literary forms.symbolism and metaphorical diction is very important and a key thing to note here.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ps77;56334)
the bible was also written in different literary forms.symbolism and metaphorical diction is very important and a key thing to note here.
God explains His own symbolism. There are parables, and He explains them too.

waquinas

Apr 24, 2008
I voote yes and think they will all be blonds and beautiful. Well actually they will probably be able to change the color at will, which I see as fitting that God would do tht for them in Heaven as many spend so much time and effort here on color.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(ps77;56334)
The fact that God set a hierarchy in the family with the man (father) being on the absolute top disputes the idea of God being a female.