Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some of what you're saying is true, but a lot of it is kind of misplaced.

Per the very last verse of Revelation 17 we are told the Babylon Harlot is actually a "great city", not... people nor religion.

The idea that the Babylon Harlot represents the fallen Christian Church for the end is a false doctrine devised by men's doctrines. It is not Biblical. Now it does not mean many Christian's cannot be deceived by the "strong delusion" Apostle Paul warned about in 2 Thess.2. But God's Word is very clear that the Babylon Harlot is about a certain "great city" for the end of this world.

And that "great city" will be today's Jerusalem in a fallen idol worship condition with the appearance and control of the coming false-Messiah. In Ezekiel 16 is where God first called Jerusalem a "harlot" for going into pagan idol worship against Him. And God applied that harlot concept to His people who fell away also. The way the idea of "Babylon" being used as symbol for the end is to point to the coming "great tribulation" as a type of 'captivity' for the end of this world, both upon Jerusalem and her people (and the whole world). Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, serves as a 'type' for the coming Antichrist at the end, as Neb setup a gold idol image and demanded all bow in worship to it, or be killed. Likewise the coming Antichrist will setup the "image of the beast" at the end of this world, and demand all bow to it, or be killed.

Because Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nigo were cast into the hot furnace heated 7 times hotter than necessary, and Neb saw a fourth Man in that furnace with them with the appearance of The Son of God, and they came out of that hot fiery furnace and their clothes didn't even smell of smoke, is symbolic of the last day of this world when Jesus returns, with God's consuming fire on that "day of the Lord" burning man's works off this earth. It will not harm those of us still alive on earth, as like Paul said, we shall all be changed, on that "last trump", as quick as the winking of an eye.

That... is how the Revelation Babylon is applied as a symbol for the end, definitely not to Christ's faithful Church that wait for Him to come instead of falling away to the false-Messiah.
Just sharing my bits and pieces, and happy to let others weigh it. Only understanding in part and nothing will be confirmed until/unless it actually plays out. I believe "great city" = Jerusalem, and what it represents....it's supposed to represent God's city/kingdom and people, but when it falls into sin and false doctrines, it becomes Sodom, Egypt, Babylon in spirit. And that can apply to Israel as well as to the church. I think that is the mystery of Mystery Babylon.....it is like whatever was once God's, infiltrated by the devil and turned upside down.....mystery of iniquity. And it becomes worse than the pagans. Physical captivity in the old testament is an allegory for spiritual captivity/deception. And it is one way God judges the sins of His people, by sending, as it were, deception/delusion....spiritual captivity.

Amen, I agree with the allegorical way you are seeing Nebby and the furnace etc.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a video with the chief rabbi in charge of the Temple Institute stating word for word that the temple will be used to unite all the world's religions. That was a long time ago and I can't find that video right now. But here is the Temple Institute website and a couple of other videos that warn about the Temple and the coexist movement.

Statement of Principles - Temple Institute

International Department - Temple Institute

That is and has been the plan all along .
Thus many years ago they sent teachers in amongst the realm of christendom .
Under guise to begin to mold the churches right into that direction .
The focus became unity , common ground , seeker friendly , correct not judge not .
And in time the leaven increased . Till now we see even rainbows and korans and imams and others
teaching even the church . THIS was well planned out too .
And we now see more clearly than ever the direction is headed right too . As interfaith and abraham accords
temples of religoins uniting under what they think is love and of God . The devil aint been sleeping at all .
And the effects this delusion has had upon even christendom , as well as the false religoins
as well as leaders of the world , IS STAGGERING . YOu will see the same goals from the top down
and even bottom up ALL OVER the world now . Even christendom has fallen very sick with a lie . love sick with a love that cannot save
them . an idea GOD is within all religoins now and fine with all religoins as well as CERTIAN sins .
And their hearts are sick with love as they stammer and clammer all over each other to see who can sip of its cup to the full .
The direction it has taken even christendom ......
well lets see . even back in early two thousand it was having an effect already upon christendom
as polls came out revealing over twenty percent of christendom now believed GOD was fine with all religoins .
By twenty eighteen it had jumped to a staggering fifty one percent
and leaven speeds up , cause by twenty twenty one the poll was at nigh SEVENTY percent now beleiving this .
WHEN folks get unequally yoked , THIS WILL HAPPEN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, it was a shadow of heavenly things.

As long as we don't forget that the revealing of Jesus includes the revealing of His wrath. And 2 Thessalonians has a few things to say on the son of perdition and a strong delusion as well, not only the book of Revelation. I'm not someone who has liked to dwell on escatology, but I have to share things that I believe the Lord showed me that pose a danger to my brothers and sisters in Christ. To me it doesn't really matter who the son of perdition or antichrist is per se, he is just a vessel and could be anyone, and there are many antichrists......but the most important thing is to not be deceived. Stay close to the Lord in obedience....love the truth....if we love Him we will keep His commands.....be in His word and don't follow or have your trust in men.

Mat 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:3-5

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Mar 13:3-5-6

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John, and Andrew asked Him privately,
“Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign when all these things will be fulfilled?”
And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many.

Luk 21:7-8

So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”
And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore[fn] do not go after them.
YES , THE DIRE IMPORTANCE TRULY IS , that one be NOT DECIEVED .
That which is of anti christ has been since the days of even john the apostle .
Thus its far more important to know what john was speaking of as being OF ANTI CHRIST .
HE WHO DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST , IS ANTICHRIST .
And yet most folks keep looking around , and yet THEY ARE headed right under
and into that WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST , by means of INTERFAITH COEXISTS , FALSE LOVE FALSE UNITY COMMON GROUND .
I challenge all to go look at what the most staunch interfaith inclusive churches now teach and believe .
THEY BELIEVE GOD IS FINE WITH ALL RELIGOINS , NO NEED TO BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST , just do good works and have love .
This , THIS RIGHT HERE is of anti christ ALREADY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just sharing my bits and pieces, and happy to let others weigh it. Only understanding in part and nothing will be confirmed until/unless it actually plays out. I believe "great city" = Jerusalem, and what it represents....it's supposed to represent God's city/kingdom and people, but when it falls into sin and false doctrines, it becomes Sodom, Egypt, Babylon in spirit. And that can apply to Israel as well as to the church. I think that is the mystery of Mystery Babylon.....it is like whatever was once God's, infiltrated by the devil and turned upside down.....mystery of iniquity. And it becomes worse than the pagans. Physical captivity in the old testament is an allegory for spiritual captivity/deception. And it is one way God judges the sins of His people, by sending, as it were, deception/delusion....spiritual captivity.

Amen, I agree with the allegorical way you are seeing Nebby and the furnace etc.
And what is the easiest and simpliest , quickest way to get folks unequally yoked .
preach a false love that yokes them together with others . BINGO .
a judge not , correct not , just find common ground with and etc . The devil KNOWS how to decieve .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what is the easiest and simpliest , quickest way to get folks unequally yoked .
preach a false love that yokes them together with others . BINGO .
a judge not , correct not , just find common ground with and etc . The devil KNOWS how to decieve .
Amen. God's love is not fleshly emotional love. His love speaks the truth in love. It preaches the gospel. It doesnt' jump in the water to flail around in unity with those who are lost and drowning, and drown with them, rather it stays on solid ground and throws in the life preserver that those lost need!

Jewish roots movement though it might have appeared good for encouraging evangelism to the Jews in the beginning, it turned into something that was all about being unequally yoked and in unity with unbelieving Jews/Israel. It was a sly and sneaky way to get us joining in with this false ecumenical coexist movement in other words.....which led to falling away. Many Christians are proselytizing Law-keepers now. Oy vey. Some even preach the Jews are saved under the old covenant and don't need the gospel! Yet as you yourself also remind us, the gospel is to the Jew FIRST! They do need the gospel and that is why Jesus came preaching it them!

• Love

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nimrod isn't even mentioned in the NT, and is almost a nobody in the OT. This certainly must come from some weird denomination/cult.
No, it comes from the word of God. He is the Assrian and the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14. He is the eighth and is of the 7.

By the way, do you remember the scripture that you quoted that shows the Antichrist is the beast of the earth?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The phrase "great city" appears 10 times in the Book of Revelation.

In Revelation 11:8, "great city" is pointing directly to Jerusalem at the end where God's "two witnesses" are killed by the beast, and their dead bodies left laying in the street.

Then in Revelation 21:10, "great city" is applied to the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God.

All the other 8 usages of "great city" in Revelation are applied as a symbol for the Babylon Harlot, which as I said before, the last verse of Revelation 17 reveals the Babylon Harlot as the "great city".

So I believe Lord Jesus was more than helpful to us with those pointers in His Word about the Babylon Harlot at the end being Jerusalem under the Antichrist, the "great city". A study of Ezekiel 16 where God calls Jerusalem in idol worship a "harlot" magnifies the expression as used in His Book of Revelation. He does the same with the OT prophet Isaiah too, like Isaiah 1:21.

As for the Church representing the Babylon Harlot, if that were true, then what do Christ's elect who stand fast and suffer through the "great tribulation" waiting on Jesus to return, what are they? Is their Faith on Jesus Christ, and being labeled Christian mean they are just cast off too with those who fall away? God forbid, NO!

There's another false argument by the same ones pushing men's doctrine that the Church at the end represents the Babylon Harlot of Revelation. That other argument is their false interpretation of the "temple of God" phrase by Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 that the "man of sin" (false-Messiah) is to appear at the end in Jerusalem, and sit in, proclaiming himself as God. The false doctrine those men create from that is by their saying that "temple of God" means Christ's Church, and then they start piling on manure saying that it's about a pope as that "man of sin" corrupting the Church.

In reality though, Apostle Paul in 2 Thess.2:4 with that "temple of God" phrase was pointing to the idea of the traditional physical Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem, because the fulfillment of the "abomination of desolation" idol Jesus prophesied of from the Book of Daniel requires a future 3rd Jewish stone temple built in Jerusalem for the coming Antichrist to place that idol abomination in, as per the Daniel 11 chapter (and Dan.9:27; see also Matthew 24:15).

And per Paul in Ephesians 2, he showed us what the Spiritual Temple in Christ is made up of, Christ's Apostles, and the OT prophets, and with Jesus Christ as its Cornerstone. That means the Spiritual Temple in Christ can NEVER... be corrupted by any man, nor pope, nor preacher, nor angel, nor even by Satan. The Spiritual Temple in Christ is of The Spirit, not anything earthly. If it could be corrupted, it would mean Jesus Christ's death and resurrection was a fake. That is how dangerous their false doctrine is against the idea of Christ's Church. Those who dreamed that false doctrine up are obviously servants of the devil hiding amongst deceived brethren who push it unawares.

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where does the bible say that?

See post #577

Better yet, there's a ton of information about this guy... study up on him.

His reign is the model satan desires to get back to in controlling the kn own world which he will be allowed to accomplish during the great tribulation.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That great city of Revelation 17 is Vatican City.
Her too, in a way I believe. And the Vatican has a lot of interest in and owns a lot of real estate in Jerusalem. I wonder if Mystery Babylon in our time has both a Jewish as well as Gentile arm, so to speak, much like how the true church is Jew and Gentile. Just something to keep an eye on perhaps.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The phrase "great city" appears 10 times in the Book of Revelation.

In Revelation 11:8, "great city" is pointing directly to Jerusalem at the end where God's "two witnesses" are killed by the beast, and their dead bodies left laying in the street.

Then in Revelation 21:10, "great city" is applied to the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God.

All the other 8 usages of "great city" in Revelation are applied as a symbol for the Babylon Harlot, which as I said before, the last verse of Revelation 17 reveals the Babylon Harlot as the "great city".

So I believe Lord Jesus was more than helpful to us with those pointers in His Word about the Babylon Harlot at the end being Jerusalem under the Antichrist, the "great city". A study of Ezekiel 16 where God calls Jerusalem in idol worship a "harlot" magnifies the expression as used in His Book of Revelation. He does the same with the OT prophet Isaiah too, like Isaiah 1:21.

As for the Church representing the Babylon Harlot, if that were true, then what do Christ's elect who stand fast and suffer through the "great tribulation" waiting on Jesus to return, what are they? Is their Faith on Jesus Christ, and being labeled Christian mean they are just cast off too with those who fall away? God forbid, NO!

There's another false argument by the same ones pushing men's doctrine that the Church at the end represents the Babylon Harlot of Revelation. That other argument is their false interpretation of the "temple of God" phrase by Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 that the "man of sin" (false-Messiah) is to appear at the end in Jerusalem, and sit in, proclaiming himself as God. The false doctrine those men create from that is by their saying that "temple of God" means Christ's Church, and then they start piling on manure saying that it's about a pope as that "man of sin" corrupting the Church.

In reality though, Apostle Paul in 2 Thess.2:4 with that "temple of God" phrase was pointing to the idea of the traditional physical Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem, because the fulfillment of the "abomination of desolation" idol Jesus prophesied of from the Book of Daniel requires a future 3rd Jewish stone temple built in Jerusalem for the coming Antichrist to place that idol abomination in, as per the Daniel 11 chapter (and Dan.9:27; see also Matthew 24:15).

And per Paul in Ephesians 2, he showed us what the Spiritual Temple in Christ is made up of, Christ's Apostles, and the OT prophets, and with Jesus Christ as its Cornerstone. That means the Spiritual Temple in Christ can NEVER... be corrupted by any man, nor pope, nor preacher, nor angel, nor even by Satan. The Spiritual Temple in Christ is of The Spirit, not anything earthly. If it could be corrupted, it would mean Jesus Christ's death and resurrection was a fake. That is how dangerous their false doctrine is against the idea of Christ's Church. Those who dreamed that false doctrine up are obviously servants of the devil hiding amongst deceived brethren who push it unawares.
I think this is the best I can express this and hope I'm not misunderstood......When the church becomes apostate, just like Israel/Jerusalem had become apostate and corrupt, it becomes spiritually like a disease ridden harlot, and the people of God are bidden at that point to "come out of her" in order not to receive of her judgments/plagues, just like Israel was bidden to come out of Babylon....and Jesus told the early church to flee Jerusalem when they saw the abomination of desolation. The true church is sheltered from God's wrath, but not the apostate church. Like the Israel of God was sheltered from His wrath in 70AD and led to a place of refuge, but not apostate Israel after the flesh. There is the concept of a remnant in scripture.....God reserving a remnant for Himself.... only a remnant will be saved......I see that remnant as being the true church that is not corrupt and not given over to deception/delusion. It's a spiritual battle....war in heaven.

I believe those things prophesied already happened to Jerusalem in 70 AD (type of the church), but I also tentatively believe it is going to happen again in the end and involve the church as well as Jerusalem again. To the Jew first, then the Gentile. Mystery Babylon receiving double, and Israel paying double for her sins...two times. I do know for sure that the Temple in Jerusalem will be spiritually dangerous....a strong cult like spirit. That the Lord did show me. Beware. I'm sure many prophecies will become more clear (to the undeceived) as they are being fulfilled.

Last edited:
  • Love

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a spiritual battle....war in heaven.

Yeah, that would be in the earth's atmosphere and in outer space... NOT in the 3rd Heaven where the Lord sits at the Right Han d of the Father on His Throne of Glory.

The devil hasn't been able to go before God's throne since Jesus was raised from the dead and placed His shed Blood on the Mercy Seat before the Father.

Hebrews 9:23,24
It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Her too, in a way I believe. And the Vatican has a lot of interest in and owns a lot of real estate in Jerusalem. I wonder if Mystery Babylon in our time has both a Jewish as well as Gentile arm, so to speak, much like how the true church is Jew and Gentile. Just something to keep an eye on perhaps.
The harlot shall reign from jerusalem . Even now has she many branches and roots her do her will .
Soon the religion will reign from high over jersualem . And el diablo is using the greeds and lusts for power and pre emeince
to have them do his working .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is the best I can express this and hope I'm not misunderstood......When the church becomes apostate, just like Israel/Jerusalem had become apostate and corrupt, it becomes spiritually like a disease ridden harlot, and the people of God are bidden at that point to "come out of her" in order not to receive of her judgments/plagues, just like Israel was bidden to come out of Babylon....and Jesus told the early church to flee Jerusalem when they saw the abomination of desolation.
On that point in bold, I have to say, Jesus gave that as a sign for the future time of "great tribulation". The Matthew 24:15 to Matthew 24:15-28 verse section is all "great tribulation" timing, which is only about the near future and right near the end of this world with Christ's return. So yes, Jesus was speaking His Olivet discourse to His early Church there with Him upon the Mount of Olives, but it is for all... Christian Churches today, for that "abomination of desolation" event is still yet to happen.

The true church is sheltered from God's wrath, but not the apostate church. Like the Israel of God was sheltered from His wrath in 70AD and led to a place of refuge, but not apostate Israel after the flesh. There is the concept of a remnant in scripture.....God reserving a remnant for Himself.... only a remnant will be saved......I see that remnant as being the true church that is not corrupt and not given over to deception/delusion. It's a spiritual battle....war in heaven.
Yes, I understand that, the "remnant" only represents Christ's faithful elect, like the "very elect" He mentioned for the end in the Matthew 24:23-26 Scripture. Those are who He will come to gather to Himself on His way to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem. And that does represent Christ's true Church. Those who do not remain faithful, waiting on Him, will be cast to the "outer darkness" when He returns (see Rev.22:14-15).

I believe those things prophesied already happened to Jerusalem in 70 AD (type of the church), but I also tentatively believe it is going to happen again in the end and involve the church as well as Jerusalem again. To the Jew first, then the Gentile. Mystery Babylon receiving double, and Israel paying double for her sins...two times. I do know for sure that the Temple in Jerusalem will be spiritually dangerous....a strong cult like spirit. That the Lord did show me. Beware. I'm sure many prophecies will become more clear (to the undeceived) as they are being fulfilled.
Yes, and in Luke 21:20-21, Jesus said for those of His in the countries, to not enter into Jerusalem at that time when they see the "abomination of desolation" setup in the temple there in Jerusalem.

The orthodox Jews in Jerusalem already have the temple artifacts made, and have already had foundation stones cut and ready for several years now. Back at least 25 years ago, a friend of mine who's wife goes to Israel with her Church a lot, said the particular snail where they get the purple dye for the temple cloth, had appeared in Israel again after having been gone for almost 2,000 years.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The harlot shall reign from jerusalem . Even now has she many branches and roots her do her will .
Soon the religion will reign from high over jersualem . And el diablo is using the greeds and lusts for power and pre emeince
to have them do his working .
I think you are right brother. It seems to fit with prophecy as well as what we are seeing take shape in our time. We'll keep watching and see how it goes.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are right brother. It seems to fit with prophecy as well as what we are seeing take shape in our time. We'll keep watching and see how it goes.
I believe the coming Antichrist to Jerusalem will be Satan ("dragon") himself, when he with his angels are booted out of Heaven down to this earth, in OUR earthly dimension. Per Ezekiel 28, God said He originally made him the 'full pattern', so he is actually a beautiful cherub with the image of man (as all angels have the image of man which originated from God's Own Image Likeness).

The majority will 'wonder' at him, not knowing who he really is. Christ's faithful already know.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On that point in bold, I have to say, Jesus gave that as a sign for the future time of "great tribulation". The Matthew 24:15 to Matthew 24:15-28 verse section is all "great tribulation" timing, which is only about the near future and right near the end of this world with Christ's return. So yes, Jesus was speaking His Olivet discourse to His early Church there with Him upon the Mount of Olives, but it is for all... Christian Churches today, for that "abomination of desolation" event is still yet to happen.

Yes, I understand that, the "remnant" only represents Christ's faithful elect, like the "very elect" He mentioned for the end in the Matthew 24:23-26 Scripture. Those are who He will come to gather to Himself on His way to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem. And that does represent Christ's true Church. Those who do not remain faithful, waiting on Him, will be cast to the "outer darkness" when He returns (see Rev.22:14-15).

Yes, and in Luke 21:20-21, Jesus said for those of His in the countries, to not enter into Jerusalem at that time when they see the "abomination of desolation" setup in the temple there in Jerusalem.

The orthodox Jews in Jerusalem already have the temple artifacts made, and have already had foundation stones cut and ready for several years now. Back at least 25 years ago, a friend of mine who's wife goes to Israel with her Church a lot, said the particular snail where they get the purple dye for the temple cloth, had appeared in Israel again after having been gone for almost 2,000 years.
Already happened in the first century. You would need to check out historical sources for a witness to the awful corruption and abominations of the Temple priesthood in Jerusalem in those days. And the horrible judgments that it all resulted in. But I believe we need to seriously consider whether "what has been will be again." The things that happened to Israel were for our admonition.