Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when he with his angels are booted out of Heaven

You know that satan and his demons are not in the 3rd Heaven hanging out with the Lot having coffee and eating bong bongs right?

They are in the 1st and second heaven only which is in the earth's atmosphere and in outer space around earth... the are spiritual wickedness in high places... just not as high as in the 3rd Heaven where the Lord is at.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already happened in the first century. You would need to check out historical sources for a witness to the awful corruption and abominations of the Temple priesthood in Jerusalem in those days. And the horrible judgments that it all resulted in. But I believe we need to seriously consider whether "what has been will be again." The things that happened to Israel were for our admonition.
I disagree, strongly. The 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem and the 2nd temple was but a blueprint only, an ensample. When Jesus returns in our near future, His feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem per Zech.14, and the Jewish temple today's Jews will build, will be destroyed.

The signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13 are still future to us. They are the SEALS of Revelation 6. I did a parallel of those Seals of Rev.6 with the Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse here on this forum, for those who want to look that up.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it comes from the word of God. He is the Assrian and the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14. He is the eighth and is of the 7.

But the name is not used so no evidence of it being Nimrod. Nimrod is pretty much a nobody in the bible.

By the way, do you remember the scripture that you quoted that shows the Antichrist is the beast of the earth?

The best evidence is the use of miracles to deceive like Paul's man of sin who is usually considered to be the AC. Second would be that he symbolically has two little horns, an homage to the OT little horn also normally considered to be the AC.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I disagree, strongly. The 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem and the 2nd temple was but a blueprint only, an ensample. When Jesus returns in our near future, His feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem per Zech.14, and the Jewish temple today's Jews will build, will be destroyed.

The signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13 are still future to us. They are the SEALS of Revelation 6. I did a parallel of those Seals of Rev.6 with the Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse here on this forum, for those who want to look that up.
The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was prophesied in scripture. It was prophesied to happen in the OT and as well Jesus prophesied it, and then it was shown to John, which he wrote down in Revelation, and it did "shortly come to pass" as stated. It was more than a mere blueprint to the people living through all that at the time........and we can't just dismiss things that are the fulfillment of prophecies. However, I do agree it was was also a pattern and admonition and warning to the church.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was prophesied in scripture. It was prophesied to happen in the OT and as well Jesus prophesied it, and then it was shown to John, which he wrote down in Revelation, and it did "shortly come to pass" as stated.

There is nothing in Rev about people destroying Jerusalem.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They still be a literal perfect red heifer which has been an ongoing search
They seek the blood and ashes wheras the priests can be made clean . BUT NEED TO BE SEEKING
unto the GREAT HIGH PREIST whose blood can cleanse them .
They seek a temple built by hands , but need to seek HE who reigns from above in the heavenly jerusalem
in which GOD and the LAMB are the temple . Vainity upon vainity cries the watchmen of the city
for unto all who deny JESUS CHRIST shall much wailing be HEARD on the DAY of the LORD .
THE SWORD COMETH and the day of destruction is at hand . PREACH THE TRUE GOSPEL to every jew and gentile
while there still be time ................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The DAY of the GREAT and MIGHTY GOD is at hand . And the preachers do naught but to prepare the peoples
unto destruction and wailing on HIS DAY .
They gather fishes of all types into an inclusive net and many fish they do catch .
Yet those batches of fish will be good for naught but to be burnt on the day of the LORD .
Preach JESUS CHRIST and HIM crucified , and all sound holy biblical doctrine unto the peoples, lest the foot
be taken in the delusion of the inclusion .
Be no partaker in this inclusive temple they build of diverse and strange stones and untempered morter .
IT WILL CRASH SUDDENLY on the DAY of the LORD . We must preach the true gospel
and abandon all hope in the inclusive social one that saves not .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eyes to see, ears to hear.
And many shall follow their perniscious ways .................
by reason of whom the TRUTH of the LORD shall be EVIL SPOKEN OF
THEY ARE DOING THIS NOW . the JESUS and gospel of the bible is being seen as evil
as a rainbow and koran holding jesus of sensual love is being exalted and the true JESUS and bible doctrine is being hated .
THEY build a massive temple of many strange and diverse inclusvie stones , a tower they claim
can reach to heaven , a path to GOD if you will , ONLY that temple gonna crash and burn on the day of the LORD .
And many will wail , saying but LORD did we not love as you commanded , did we not come together for world peace
and find common ground as you commanded . Only to hear , DEPART from me , FOR I NEVER taught no such love
nor commanded no such thing . THE COMMANDMENT was BELEIVE BELIEVE BELIEVE on JESUS CHRIST
and to love one another . not to believe as thou wilt but love one another .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the trenches , it be the last hour and we must point to CHRIST JESUS and all biblical doctrine by which the church can be built up .
For the teachers o this people teach for hire , for gain and for reward .
The evil does not repent of his sin , for the leaders of this people promise them life as IS .
And sin is called good and a very broad road to GOD they have made .
ITS ALL ABOUT TO COME CRASHING DOWN .

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing in Rev about people destroying Jerusalem.
I think you missed the point.

Revelation never mentions a human army destroying Jerusalem. But God destroys or damages the city a few times by natural causes in the book of Revelation.

If an army destroyed Jerusalem, why would the inhabitants do this:

"and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

They seem to give God the credit, not humans.

Then again in chapter 16, they curse God not other humans.

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great."

Why do you think Revelation points to a human army?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
& imagination to create.
Yes, that's true.....that's why we need to test everything against the whole counsel of God's word. See if it lines up with other scriptures, as well as what the Lord may be speaking to you. And also realize that there can be more than one meaning to a thing.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you missed the point.

Revelation never mentions a human army destroying Jerusalem. But God destroys or damages the city a few times by natural causes in the book of Revelation.

If an army destroyed Jerusalem, why would the inhabitants do this:

"and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

They seem to give God the credit, not humans.

Then again in chapter 16, they curse God not other humans.

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great."

Why do you think Revelation points to a human army?
Mystery Babylon rides the beast for a while, then the beast turns on her, and that is God's judgment.

Some parts of what is written might only apply to the church in the end - prophecy can be alluding to more than thing at the same time, kind of woven in together. Like Jesus prophesying tribulation and Jerusalem's soon to come destruction, there seems to be two threads woven into the same prophecy so to speak, some of it refers to the church in the end and some of it refers to both the church as well as Jerusalem/Israel and some of it may only be for Jerusalem. Same with some parts of Rev.....some of it refers to what was soon to happen to Jerusalem as well at the same time being an allegory for what will happen to the world and apostate church in the end. Like the woof and waffle of a weave. I'm not carving anything into stone, but it seems to make sense and I'm trying it on for size.....in light of the word as well as what happened historically and how current events seem to be shaping up. My personal background as well as what the Lord has shown me personally all fit too.

The temple in Jerusalem cannot be a good thing spiritually. It's like the "build back better" attitude in Is. 9 in defiance of God's judgment, instead of repenting.....and so it will be judged again.

Isa 9:8-13

The Lord sent a word against Jacob,
And it has fallen on Israel.

All the people will know—
Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria—
Who say in pride and arrogance of heart:

“The bricks have fallen down,

But we will rebuild with hewn stones;

The sycamores are cut down,

But we will replace them with cedars.”

Therefore the LORD shall set up
The adversaries of Rezin against him,
And spur his enemies on,
The Syrians before and the Philistines behind;
And they shall devour Israel with an open mouth.
For all this His anger is not turned away,
But His hand is stretched out still.

For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them,
Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts.

We as believers must not embrace this temple or have anything to do with it,. It's not our business. We have the true substance of what that temple was just a shadow of.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
& imagination to create.
if what is imagined contradicts what is written , IT COMETH OF THE DEVIL and of the flesh .
I see many imaginations today that have created an image of another jesus , another love , another god
and by golly that maketh it of satan . OF satan .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mystery Babylon rides the beast for a while, then the beast turns on her, and that is God's judgment.

Some parts of what is written might only apply to the church in the end - prophecy can be alluding to more than thing at the same time, kind of woven in together. Like Jesus prophesying tribulation and Jerusalem's soon to come destruction, there seems to be two threads woven into the same prophecy so to speak, some of it refers to the church in the end and some of it refers to both the church as well as Jerusalem/Israel and some of it may only be for Jerusalem. Same with some parts of Rev.....some of it refers to what was soon to happen to Jerusalem as well at the same time being an allegory for what will happen to the world and apostate church in the end. Like the woof and waffle of a weave. I'm not carving anything into stone, but it seems to make sense and I'm trying it on for size.....in light of the word as well as what happened historically and how current events seem to be shaping up. My personal background as well as what the Lord has shown me personally all fit too.

The temple in Jerusalem cannot be a good thing spiritually. It's like the "build back better" attitude in Is. 9 in defiance of God's judgment, instead of repenting.....and so it will be judged again.

And spur his enemies on,

We as believers must not embrace this temple or have anything to do with it,. It's not our business. We have the true substance of what that temple was just a shadow of.
We must NOT embrace the abraham peace accords , we must not embrace this religous tolerance act
we must not embrace the social all inclusive gospel . the spider has spun a massive web
and from every spin , every angel is leading all peoples , tongues , tribes , kings and religoins RIGHT TO THE CENTER
of what they think is LOVE AND GOD . ONLY ITS THE SPIDER OF DEATH , ANTI CHRIST RELIGOIN that ends in perdition .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And spur his enemies on,

The cost has increased . the more this brother warns against the false love the more i become the enemy of those i do love .
IT will only get worse for me dear sister . in time they gonna put away folks like me , thinking we were just
a thorn and a danger to them all . but it aint just me , its gonna be the true lambs they will come for as one .
THE TIME IS and IS COMING wherein all who follow the all inclusive love will believe they do the will of GOD
himself when eradicating from green earth any and all who resisted their false love lie . ITS COMING sister .
I know this seems hard to believe , BUT ITS COMING . THIS WORLD and her religoins are rising as one
under what they think is GOD and LOVE . It has turned their hearts against GOD , the LAMB and the saints
and on this path their hate for truth will only increase till the cry for blood becomes the motto .