Will You Accept a Government Chip Implant?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly believe that God used Donald Trump to show us how UTTERLY corrupt Uncle Sam is.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Implanted chips or even RFIDs under the skin do not work. They have tried and failed to get them to work.
And these aren't stamps (which is what the mark is)
Your average person's body usually begins to attack any foreign body placed inside it and because of activity the devices usually break within a few weeks.

So it's not going to happen with today's technology. A scar or something else like that is what is indicated.
There's better evidence that the polio vaccine scar is a possible candidate than a microchip is. But nobody gets that kind anymore. I was the last generation to get it.

And it never went on your head or hand...just your upper arm or leg.

Why or how is yet to be revealed. There's nothing inheritently satanic or evil about computers or electronics...just they way they are used.

And does anyone trust their Government?
How about the UN?

I rest my case because if the heathen don't trust the UN or their own country's Government then this stuff ain't it.

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Microchip implant (human) - Wikipedia

Revelation 14:9-11
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

I'm not taking anything that even remotely resembles the mark... :p

Reactions: kcnalp and Nancy