Will you be stocking up?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gluten is a poison no matter if one is allergic, like egg yolks or tobacco or meat fat.
No, gluten is not a poison! God made wheat kernels with gluten in them. It’s the hybrid wheat man has tampered with that causes problems.

But you guys have at it. Believe what you want to believe, OR you can educate yourselves. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck Idaho has the reputation of being very isolated, right? Some ppl seem to like to retire to Idaho for its sheer isolation hermit/survivalist lifestyle that there is in places.

Yes, it is, but that's changing now as people are starting to move from California/Washington/Oregon towards Idaho to take over and get away from their mess. At that time, I was very impressed with the amount of cracked empty swimming pools laying in the yards and children's bicycles having been thrown on the top of the roofs. Every few miles there would be another bike on a roof.

Perhaps it was a consequence of the "Wait until your father gets home" tradition.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gluten is a poison to me. If I grew my own natural wheat it would still be poison.
Some people have problems with even small amounts of gluten, but I believe that most gluten intolerance can be avoided by using heirloom wheat. I’m done in this conversation.

Blessings!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some people have problems with even small amounts of gluten, but I believe that most gluten intolerance can be avoided by using heirloom wheat. I’m done in this conversation.

Blessings!

I have a friend with gluten intolerance so she make her own bread.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, it is, but that's changing now as people are starting to move from California/Washington/Oregon towards Idaho to take over and get away from their mess. At that time, I was very impressed with the amount of cracked empty swimming pools laying in the yards and children's bicycles having been thrown on the top of the roofs. Every few miles there would be another bike on a roof.

Perhaps it was a consequence of the "Wait until your father gets home" tradition.
@FluffyYellowDuck Yes, I'd like to visit Idaho...

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I wasn't going to ask this but I think I'd like some opinions. Seems there's talk going around that it would be a good idea to prepare in case the world goes all topsy-turvey again, like last year. Especially with January 20th coming up.

I think at least having a few days worth of water would be a good idea. To be honest, I'm more worried about the grid. I'm probably being paranoid. I don't know why but it's been on my mind for the last few months and even there was a blackout then what is the use in 15 pounds of dry beans?
I think we have lots of toilet paper. Lol ;)

Reactions: DuckieLady