With this ring I thee wed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been many years, perhaps as many as 25 since the Lord showed me this in a moment of time. Things shown to us in the spirit contain so much that several words are needed to partially describe what was shown in a few seconds.

We are familiar with the phrase making a round trip. To journey to a destination and then return to your place of beginning.

This Meme I made shows far better than my words what He showed me. God left His throne in glory, came to earth.

Isaiah 59:16-17,20 KJVS
And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
[17] For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.
[20] And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord .

Here He lived as a man, a prophet, God's sacrificial Lamb, was put to death on the cross, entombed and then arose from death. He gave the Holy Spirit then returned to heaven where He awaits the marriage super of the Lamb.

In the spirit I saw a gold ring in that spanned between the heavens and earth.

8127-1-3.jpg

Last edited: