Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Well, actually I think keeping it simple and Biblical is a strong point of reference........... :)

I agree but you dont do that you affirm what others say that you believe also.

Lets see what farouk has to say HE BELIEVES!

The word of God is SIMPLE . So simple in fact Jesus says we have to come to him in the mind and spirit of a child .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I agree but you dont do that you affirm what others say that you believe also.

Lets see what farouk has to say HE BELIEVES!

The word of God is SIMPLE . So simple in fact Jesus says we have to come to him in the mind and spirit of a child .
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I guess that encouraging one another can involve coming alongside and encouraging ppl to go in the good direction that they are following, by God's grace.......... :) (I do strongly agree about having right doctrine, from Scripture...)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are my Words.

In 99% of my Posts and in all my Threads, and that is over 280 Threads i have posted on this forum, i always and only Give Christ all the Credit due Him alone, for SALVATiON.
So, let my words Judge me based on those words, and im good to go.

My purpose on forums is to stop real believers from trying to lose faith in Christ, that is proven to be lost, if they believe they have lost their Salvation.
And the way i do that, is to contradict heretics who try to replace the Cross with their Self Effort Theological Heresy they teach.

You are WORKING TO STOP BELUEVERS FROM THINKING THEY CAN LOSE SALVATION.

Now that a laughable oxymoron !

Re-read the word with the teacher the HS and see what heresy really is NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS .

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

“…the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

Ok, here is day one "bible college", in my class.

Notice......>"the unrighteous"... shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Now, who are the unrighteous?
Its everyone who is not BORN AGAIN., as the born again, have received "the Gift of Righteousness"...AND...>"the Gift of Salvation", being "made Righteous", by GOD.

So, the only unrighteous, are those who are not Born again.

These... John 3:36

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You are WORKING TO STOP BELUEVERX FROM THINKING THEY CAN LISE SALVATION.

Now that a laughable oxymoron !

Re-read the word with the teacher the HS and see what heresy really is NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS .
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I do love that verse which relates to true believers: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Philippians 1.6).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are WORKING TO STOP BELUEVERX FROM THINKING THEY CAN LISE SALVATION.

Jesus is Salvation.
You cant "lose" Jesus, so, you can't lose Savation.

The CROSS is where Salvation was "FINISHED".
See that?
And when God gives to you, what Jesus finished on the Cross, then you HAVE IT.., and now you are to work it out.....which means to learn how to exist within it, according to revelation knowledge that you LEARN.

A person who tries to convince real believers that God is not able to keep them saved, is doing the Devil's Work.
Never do that.

Read this verse, study this verse, and believe it.

Philippians 1:6

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I guess that encouraging one another can involve coming alongside and encouraging ppl to go in the good direction that they are following, by God's grace.......... :) (I do strongly agree about having right doctrine, from Scripture...)

Encouragement and edification are great and needful among Gods ppl but ALL ARE NOT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

It only appears as though you are in agreement with a fool or your enemy whilst thou art in the WAY with him.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Encouragement and edification are great and needful among Gids ppl but ALL ARE NOT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

It only appears as though you are in agreement with a fool or your enemy whilst thou att in the WAY with him.
Oh, how come?

I don't want to give that impression.

The Lord Jesus is indeed the Way (John 14.6).

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is Salvation.
You cant "lose" Jesus, so, you can't lose Savation.

The CROSS is where Salvation was "FINISHED".
See that?
And when God gives to you, what Jesus finished on the Cross, then you HAVE IT.., and now you are to work it out.....which means to learn how to exist within it, according to revelation knowledge that you LEARN.

A person who tries to convince real believers that God is not able to keep them saved, is doing the Devil's Work.
Never do that.

Read this verse, study this verse, and believe it.

Philippians 1:6

Sorry but Ive already told you, YOU CANT TEACH ME !

I study the word, I am a full gospel believer and by the word ONLY !

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only unrighteous, are those who are not Born again.

So that’s how you void those scriptures (noted).

If a born again believer sows to his flesh he shall not reap life everlasting:

“…for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

What say you?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, we can all learn more from the Scriptures.........

"O may these heavenly pages be
My ever dear delight;
And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light." (Anne Steele, 1717-1778)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So that’s how you void those scriptures (noted).

If a born again believer sows to his flesh he shall not reap life everlasting:

“…for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

What say you?
A born again believer does not lose salvation; Philippians 16: "He hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A born again believer does not lose salvation

Even if he sows to the flesh in direct contradiction to scripture?:

“…he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

Philippians 16: "He hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

Well of course. This is assuming that the believer is sowing to the Spirit.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Even if he sows to the flesh in direct contradiction to scripture?:

“…he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

Well of course. This is assuming that the believer is sowing to the Spirit.
I just don't see someone saved on a Monday, lost again on a Tuesday, saved again on a Wednesday, etc...........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
PS: "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." (2 Timothy 2.19)

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sorry but Ive already told you, YOU CANT TEACH ME !

I can teach anyone who really wants to know.
The majority are not trying to learn on forums, they are trying to teach their denominations belief system, or they are trying to promote their particular biblical perspective.

Currently, Im just responding to you again, , and i teach when i do.
THat's for anyone, everyone., whomever reads it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But what saith the word of God?

The NT says that if you are born again, you are going to heaven.

Listen to Jesus...

"All that believe in me, i give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Now, heretics, read "never Perish" and say...>"well, not really"., as if you dont DO DO DO THIS, and DO DO DO THAT, then you will lose your salvation. ( "Perish")
However, Jesus does not agree with Heretics, nor does Paul. Nor does the NT