World Alert: the Coming Catastrophic Event

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And we who study Bible prophecy should know just what it will be that the Lord will send to correct His Creation.
Over 100 prophesies graphically describe the dramatic effects of the Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

Knowing about it and doing what the Prophets tell us to do, will be a great help on that forthcoming Day.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And we who study Bible prophecy should know just what it will be that the Lord will send to correct His Creation.
Over 100 prophesies graphically describe the dramatic effects of the Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

Knowing about it and doing what the Prophets tell us to do, will be a great help on that forthcoming Day.

Yes the "Blind" trying to lead the blind, will be a great help, to the blind.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A Catastrophic Threat:
A nuclear Electro-Magnetic Pulse attack or a great geomagnetic storm would be a catastrophe unprecedented in scale and scope across the United States and in the case of a huge magnitude Coronal Mass Ejection, the entire planet would be devastated.

It would collapse the technological and industrial foundations of our modern society that sustains hundreds of millions of people.

We cannot guess whether terrorists or a rogue State will make an EMP attack, but no doubt this threat exists. But as for a natural EMP event, generated by an explosion of the Suns surface, there is scientific consensus that such an event is inevitable and could happen at any time. Indeed, most people who look into this issue, agree that a CME is overdue and will probably occur in the near future.

NASA estimates in its July 2014 report, that the likelihood of a CME superstorm is 12% per decade. This virtually guarantees that we should experience one in our lifetime.

If the 1856 Carrington event happened today, this would be the result:

The high intensity EMP would not only cause a national loss of all electricity supplies and the failure of most critical infrastructures, but famine, panic and loss of law and order will kill millions of Americans. The EMP Commission estimates that within 12 months of an EMP event, two thirds of Americans would be dead.

We have had many near misses, in July 2012 one narrowly missed the earth and even the small ones that have affected us, causing blackouts and damage to electronic systems. Ref: Electric Armageddon, Dr. P.V. Fry.

The Bible’s Prophetic Word is the source for reliable information about this forthcoming worldwide disaster. In over 100 prophesies, we are told all we need to know about it.

Be aware and be prepared!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wait for the Day:
Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Amos 2:1-5

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation – The Jewish State of Israel. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14, Ezekiel 21:28-31

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the faithful Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, Daniel 11:31-32, Revelation 13:7, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Obadiah 1:15-21 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations, they will be treated as they have treated others and their wrong actions will recoil upon themselves. My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath, then all the nations in turn will drink of it and be devastated by it. But in Jerusalem there will be a holy remnant, the Lord’s people will be like a flame while the House of Esau will be burnt up with no survivors. My [Christian] people will possess all of the holy Land that was given to Abraham and those in Jerusalem who lead My people will control the lands of the Edomites, but the Kingdom belongs to the Lord.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise as He did at Mt Perazim and in the valley of Gibeon, and storm with rage to do what He must do, to perform His task – a strange and alien deed. But now, have done with all arrogance and pride or the Lord will increase His punishment, for destruction is decreed over the whole Land. Jeremiah 10:18

Isaiah 26:10-11 Lord: Your hand is lifted high and Your enemies can’t see Your good will toward Your people. [Let them see and be ashamed.] Let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The wicked are destroyed, they have never learnt justice, they are corrupt and blinded to Your Majesty and power.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Israel, they say: Let Zion suffer outrage, we will gloat over their demise. They are unaware of the Lord’s plans, for His purpose is to gather them like sheaves to the threshing floor.

Nahum 1:5 The earth quakes before the Lord, the world and all who live in it are in tumult. Who can stand before His wrath? Who can resist the fury of His anger, poured out as fire?

The Lord will arise and storm with rage, as He did in ancient times’. Jeremiah 30:23-24

His task, strange and alien’. We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and it is just to punish those who do not obey Him and who attack His Land. Isaiah 34:5

destruction is decreed’. The entire Middle East will be burnt and devastated. Ezekiel 30:3-5, Isaiah 17:1, Amos 1:3-15

‘fire reserved for the Lord’s enemies will consume them, His anger poured out as fire’. A massive sunstrike CME will fulfill all these prophesied effects. Deut. 32:22, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1

‘My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath’. This will be the third ‘swing of the sword’ Ezekiel 21:14, the final judgement/punishment of the Jewish people. Jeremiah 2:9, Ezekiel 24:14, Isaiah 29:1-4

‘now, many nations are massed against Israel’. This perfectly describes the situation today and they want to ‘gloat over her demise’. Psalm 83:1-18

‘The House of Esau, burnt up – no survivors’. Those attacking Israel will be totally wiped out. Zephaniah 3:8, Zephaniah 2:4-5

‘those who lead My people’. Another proof that all this will happen before the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Media spreads false narratives to push their own political agenda. However, they can't cover-up historical facts. Massive evidence shows that every 3,600 years the Earth experiences catastrophic events. We are overdue for the next one now.

World Alert: the Coming Catastrophic Event

That suggests the 3,600 idea is a natural re-occuring event for the earth. That is actually pushing man's pseudo-science.

The Darwinists tried the same strategy back for the year 2000 and 2012 because of the Mayan calendar interpretation that the earth goes through catastrophic changes in cycles, something like every 25,000 years.

All that is a bunch of balderdash!

God did not destroy the surface of the earth in the past using fire. His consuming fire event is preserved for the end of this present world. What God did use to cleanse the surface of this earth in past history were two floods. The first flood was to end that old world when Satan rebelled against Him. The second flood was in the day of His servant Noah.

God then said He would not bring waters upon the earth to destroy it again. This next time will be by His consuming fire.

Some have posed that consuming fire on the future day of the Lord means all out nuclear war. Man doesn't have enough nuclear weapons to cause the burning of all of man's works off this earth. God's Fire is different, as shown in the prophet Elijah's day, with God's fire coming down out of Heaven and burning up the fifty soldiers standing right next to Elijah who was not touched by it. God's Fire can be very accurate, and not bother the trees or lakes (see end of Hebrews 12:25-29).

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 42:13-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silent and held Myself in check, but now I groan like a woman in labour. I will make a great noise and devastate the earth. I will go forth in fury, as a soldier in the heat of battle, I shall burn the trees and pastures and make the holy Land a desolate wasteland. Joel 1:15-18

Jeremiah 49:2-5 A time is coming says the Lord, when the cities of Jordan will hear the battle cry: Amman will become a desolate mound and all their towns will be burnt to ashes. Do not boast of your strength, for I will bring terror on you from all sides , you will be driven headlong. Amos 1:13-15, Ezekiel 21:28-32

Jeremiah 49:17-18 The lands of Edom/Esau will become burnt and desolate, a destruction like that of Sodom will strike them. Isaiah 25:1-3, Amos 1:11-12

Jeremiah 49:23-27 In Syria, they have heard of the coming disaster, they run about in terror, pains like childbirth grip them. A fire will devour their cities and their military men will lie still in death on that Day. Amos 1:3-5

Isaiah 17:1 Damascus will cease to be a city, she will be reduced to a heap of ruins, forever desolated.... Amos 1:3-4

Jeremiah 49:34-37 I shall break the bow of Elam [Iran], I shall destroy the chief weapon of their might. I will scatter them to the four winds, My fierce anger and fiery wrath will make an end of them. Ezekiel 32:24-25

None of these plainly stated prophesies have happened yet. They will be literally fulfilled by:

Isaiah 13:6-8 Wail: for the Day of the Lord is at hand, a great devastation from the Almighty! Because of it, every hand will hang limp, courage will melt away. Fear and terror will come on people, agonizing pangs will grip them, like a woman in labour. Jeremiah 6:24, Ezekiel 7:17

Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm will descend in His fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid cloudbursts and storm winds. Isaiah 30:26a tells us exactly what the Lord will use.

Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will fall and lie like dung in the fields, no one will gather them.

Isaiah 37:26 Have you not heard? Long ago I planned it and now I bring it about. Your great cities have crashed into heaps of rubble.

For now; the best advice is:

Hebrews 10:25-27 Keep up your fellowship and encourage one another, as we see the Day of the Lord drawing near. For if we deliberately persist in sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, then there can be no further atonement and there remains only a terrifying expectation of the fierce fire that will consume God’s enemies. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Surely, we CAN see that the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath against the nations is drawing near. His Judgement/punishment by fire; Psalms 11:4-6

Is there any other possible and workable solution between Israel and the Islamic peoples? Populations keep increasing; resources keep diminishing, humans cannot resolve this situation, we need God to do it.

Look forward to the Day of the Lord’s wrath and pray to hasten it on.... 2 Peter 3:12

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Rapture and End Times

Apr 19, 2020
USA
raptureandendtimes.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It occurs to me that if the earth experiences catastrophic events every 3600 years, why is the next one overdue?

The last event was around 1,600 B.C. That was around 3,600 years ago. Current events indicate it is happening again. The Earth is now experiencing increasing comet strikes, megaquakes and tsunamis, solar flares, and volcanoes. An ice age could be next...

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That suggests the 3,600 idea is a natural re-occuring event for the earth. That is actually pushing man's pseudo-science.

The Darwinists tried the same strategy back for the year 2000 because of the Mayan calendar interpretation that the earth goes through catastrophic changes in cycles, something like every 25,000 years.

All that is a bunch of balderdash!

God did not destroy the surface of the earth in the past using fire. His consuming fire event is preserved for the end of this present world. What God did use to cleanse the surface of this earth in past history were two floods. The first flood was to end that old world when Satan rebelled against Him. The second flood was in the day of His servant Noah.

God then said He would not bring waters upon the earth to destroy it again. This next time will be by His consuming fire.

Some have posed that consuming fire on the future day of the Lord means all out nuclear war. Man doesn't have enough nuclear weapons to cause the burning of all of man's works off this earth. God's Fire is different, as shown in the prophet Elijah's day, with God's fire coming down out of Heaven and burning up the fifty soldiers standing right next to Elijah who was not touched by it. God's Fire can be very accurate, and not bother the trees or lakes (see end of Hebrews 12:25-29).
Davy I have never heard the two floods before. Can you show me in scripture where that is?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last event was around 1,600 B.C. That was around 3,600 years ago. Current events indicate it is happening again. The Earth is now experiencing increasing comet strikes, megaquakes and tsunamis, solar flares, and volcanoes. An ice age could be next...
Forgive me for seeing the light side of this, but an ice age would contradict what they are saying about global warming.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgive me for seeing the light side of this, but an ice age would contradict what they are saying about global warming.
Just couldn't resist! lol
proxy-image

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would've been a funny one for last winter (in the US) ...
proxy-image

Reactions: Bob Estey