World Vision Chief Aid Director tunneling funds to terrorism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like to know where your money was going for the last few years, world vision supporters? Take a look at the link or search related stories, but I heard about this one on radio news yesterday and see almost no on-line stories about it.
http://tundratabloids.com/2016/08/world-vision-shocked-by-terrorism-funding-by-chief-aid-director-in-gaza/

Think about it. Your donations given in gratefulness to the Lord for His mercy and grace, being redirected to fund terrorists in their war with Israel (and who knows with who else.) At the very least this would appear to be a problem with due diligence. I would prefer not to consider the worst of possible motives. If there is one thing the church should have learned from Judas, its that the "money belt" attracts the sons of perdition.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I know some people think they should give without any consideration of how the money will be used... I wonder if they still think that?