Worried about my dad's safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my father. I am worried about him with the tsunami advisory* and he lives right on the beach.

He suffered multiple strokes and he uses a walker. He can't make it to a safe place until his caregiver arrives.

Worried for my little brother, too.

Maybe it will be a big nothing, but I just want to pray that he is safe.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my father. I am worried about him with the tsunami warning and he lives right on the beach.

He suffered multiple strokes and he uses a walker. He can't make it to a safe place until his caregiver arrives.

Praying for your dad and little brother.

I'll have to see if Kiribati is affected also, since my Godson has relatives there.
Praying for all of those in danger zones.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lambano

It looks like you can check the map here. I don't see the red warning for us on it now, just says advisory.

U.S. Tsunami Warning Centers
Thanks, Fluffy. I still can't find any information about Kiribati, though Fiji, American Samoa, and Vanatu are affected. Kiribati is so flat, it wouldn't take much to wipe out every island.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my father. I am worried about him with the tsunami advisory* and he lives right on the beach.

Father I pray for safety for both Ducky's father and brother. Please help them to both get to safety. In Jesus Name, Amen

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Fluffy. I still can't find any information about Kiribati, though Fiji, American Samoa, and Vanatu are affected. Kiribati is so flat, it wouldn't take much to wipe out every island.
You're right. I have never seen an actual tsunami advisory for west coast to this extent, so it must be a big enough thing to pray for all of the people living on the islands.

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a big family. :p

@FluffyYellowDuck, was your dad able to get out of danger zone?

[EDIT] Your post beat mine by a few seconds. I guess it wasn't all that bad.
Lol sorry took me a minute to respond, battery died.

I'm not sure what he ended up doing. Ill ask him tomorrow but it sounds like nothing really happened.

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck,

Your dad's safety and your son's salvation are not your problem to solve. Their problems are a distraction from your own needs in reconnecting with God. I have seen great progress in your understanding of God and tthe relationship that He is drawing your into.

Your best way of helping both your father and your son is to hand their problems over to God to deal with as he is much more qualified that your or I in dealing with their respective issues.

Just like I have asked God to include you in those whom He is drawing to Himself many months ago, and I can see that progression happening, my faith step for me is to thank God that He has heard my prayer for you and that He is now drawing you to Himself.

I can pray on your behalf that your father and your son will be included with those whom He is drawing to Himself and then in Faith, thank God that he has heard my prayer for your father and son to be included among those whom He is drawing to Himself, and remember to rejoice and give thanks periodically that this is exactly what He is doing in drawing them to Himself.

I would recommend that you likewise ask God to draw your father and your son to Himself and then believe and have faith that this is what He is doing in regards to your father and son by rejoicung and having faith that God will acheive this final outcome.

Shalom

PS: - Handing their issues over to God to deal with is the best way for you to deal with their issues at the moment so that you can focus on the issues from the past that are troubling you that have not been resolved, whatever they may be.

Shalom

Reactions: DuckieLady