Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been so much easier putting the praise team songs together here to practice for Sunday/Thursday. LOL. So hope they are a blessing when listened too. I haven't listen to everything posted here but they are very encouraging to me when I do. Bless y'all sisters/brothers.

Reactions: Truman

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm quickly becoming a big fan of Jesus Culture. :)

I like the song and how the church plays it. The background is too heavy for my tastes, but the words are just wonderful. A lot of the music has grown on me since I've been on praise team and practices during the week. Because a lot of the time, I don't know this music. My church does a lot of Phil Wickham/Hillsong/other more contemporary artists. I know the Kari jobe and sing of His love forever. :)

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the song and how the church plays it. The background is too heavy for my tastes, but the words are just wonderful. A lot of the music has grown on me since I've been on praise team and practices during the week. Because a lot of the time, I don't know this music. My church does a lot of Phil Wickham/Hillsong/other more contemporary artists. I know the Kari jobe and sing of His love forever. :)
I often don't know a "now" worship song until I'll singing it...when He shows up!
There's a lot to be said about serving...we are streams from the fountain, sister! :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I often don't know a "now" worship song until I'll singing it...when He shows up!
There's a lot to be said about serving...we are streams from the fountain, sister! :)
I'm really happy that you are on the praise team. I wonder what the Lord has in store for me. He's given me a bunch of songs that I like and has recently led me in a new direction that I really like. He is...where do I begin? :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm really happy that you are on the praise team. I wonder what the Lord has in store for me. He's given me a bunch of songs that I like and has recently led me in a new direction that I really like. He is...where do I begin? :)

As amigo says brother, I think it is just time to praise the Lord. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It has been so much easier putting the praise team songs together here to practice for Sunday/Thursday. LOL. So hope they are a blessing when listened too. I haven't listen to everything posted here but they are very encouraging to me when I do. Bless y'all sisters/brothers.

Shout His praise!