Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Total voters

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also was just thinking recently, it's a mark, how can it be a microchip?
That word mark actually means "brand" (sign) or "stamp" or "impress". So you can certainly be branded with a microchip.

Strong's Concordance

charagma: a stamp, impress
Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό

Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

Something to note is that in Greek numbers are represented by letters of the alphabet, and the final 6 of 666 is actually the Greek letter "stigma" (not sigma). And that goes right along with this mark. So whatever the mark will be (and it could have a string of a dozen numbers or more), there will always be a 666 within that mark.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That word mark actually means "brand" (sign) or "stamp" or "impress". So you can certainly be branded with a microchip.

Strong's Concordance

charagma: a stamp, impress
Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

Something to note is that in Greek numbers are represented by letters of the alphabet, and the final 6 of 666 is actually the Greek letter "stigma" (not sigma). And that goes right along with this mark. So whatever the mark will be (and it could have a string of a dozen numbers or more), there will always be a 666 within that mark.

So if they slip a microchip under the skin, how is that branding when people can't see it?

If we look at the oxford here are the 2 usages of brand or branding as a noun and a verb that could apply, the branding iron has been around and used for a long time, and still done today.

Noun:
an identifying mark burned on livestock or (in former times) criminals or slaves with a branding iron.

Verb:
mark with a branding iron

Both are in line with the original Greek meanings of mark, a stamp, a impress, an engraving, a sign.

Engraving could also be some kind of tattoo.

But the original Greek does not really sound like it's a microchip.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if they slip a microchip under the skin, how is that branding when people can't see it?

If we look at the oxford here are the 2 usages of brand or branding as a noun and a verb that could apply, the branding iron has been around and used for a long time, and still done today.

Noun:
an identifying mark burned on livestock or (in former times) criminals or slaves with a branding iron.

Verb:

Both are in line with the original Greek meanings of mark, a stamp, a impress, an engraving, a sign.

You're a Greek expert? Chip implants are getting quite popular. Coincidence?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It all depends on the why the mark is being issued. First off I know the church will not be here when the mark is issued so I know the body of Christ is not able to accept the mark of the beast!

Satan, in his slow philosophy of gradualism has slowly but surely through many different avenues, conditioning the world to accept the ultimate- the wearing of HIs mark. It is not just a mark to hold a job, but is a sign of accepting the antichrist as Savior and Lord. I am currently teaching on these chapters in Revelation in my church!

He will not force the mark on anyone, He gives all the choice- accept the mark and worship him or die! This is the time when God will send the strong delusion so that people will believe the lie!

When the false prophet in his role as the counterfeit Holy Spirit issues the decree for all to wear teh mark- the counterfeit trinity shows itself in full power and unglory, Satan in heaven (just prior to his being kicked out by Michael), as the counterfeit Father, the antichrist as the counterfeit son, and the false prophet as the counterfeit holy spirit who leads all to worship the false son as the true Holy Spirit leads all to worship the true son. Th emark is the counterfeit sealing of the spirit.

Reactions: TEXBOW

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Noun:

Verb:

Itr probably could be a both/and situation. Right now the microchip is the leading contender and could be be introduced subcutaneously for ID and monitoring purposes, while the charagma, which is th ename or number is the mark showing submission to the Antichrist as Savior and Lord!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It all depends on the why the mark is being issued. First off I know the church will not be here when the mark is issued so I know the body of Christ is not able to accept the mark of the beast!
You KNOW?
Satan, in his slow philosophy of gradualism has slowly but surely through many different avenues, conditioning the world to accept the ultimate- the wearing of HIs mark. It is not just a mark to hold a job, but is a sign of accepting the antichrist as Savior and Lord. I am currently teaching on these chapters in Revelation in my church!
It may well be a matter of surviving financially.
Revelation 13:17 (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
He will not force the mark on anyone, He gives all the choice- accept the mark and worship him or die! This is the time when God will send the strong delusion so that people will believe the lie!
Agreed.
When the false prophet in his role as the counterfeit Holy Spirit issues the decree for all to wear teh mark- the counterfeit trinity shows itself in full power and unglory, Satan in heaven (just prior to his being kicked out by Michael), as the counterfeit Father, the antichrist as the counterfeit son, and the false prophet as the counterfeit holy spirit who leads all to worship the false son as the true Holy Spirit leads all to worship the true son. Th emark is the counterfeit sealing of the spirit.
And those who will execute their own loved ones will believe the lie.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you really expect that? The Greek word has a broad meaning, so a microchip can easily be deemed to be the mark.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you really expect that? The Greek word has a broad meaning, so a microchip can easily be deemed to be the mark.

Well there is a Greek word for implanted, but it wasn't used in those chapters of Revelation.

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Two Words....... heck no! And also remember it is a vision of the future, so a chip "in" the hand could look like "on" the hand in a futuristic vision. Also as I have said in other posts, the vax is NOT the mark of the beast! That being said, it does show is a preview of who will be the ones to report others when the mark does come out. I have a brother-in-law who will, and is a snitch, and proud of it!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your forehead/right hand?

IMPOSSIBLE! I won't be here! Praise HIS Precious Name!!

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We who answer no now when such a mandate does not exist may wish to reflect. Did we also say no to the Vivid mandates when they were active and enforced?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We who answer no now when such a mandate does not exist may wish to reflect. Did we also say no to the Vivid mandates when they were active and enforced?

I did not say no to Covid mandates and still do not. As a medical worker, I see the benefits of such mandates in controlling pandemics. I also feel mandates to control a pandemic are different than accepting a mark on your forehead or hand as you know exactly what's happening and what it is for.

Reactions: Josho

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Covid vax is not the mark, has nothing to do with spiritual living, is not talked about in the Bible; "thou shalt not get vax".... Getting vax is for the most part a personal preference. So you can say "yes" to getting the vax, and still know in full confidence that you will say no to a chip that represents the mark! And even if the chip did not represent the mark, I don't like the idea of being tracked.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You KNOW?

It may well be a matter of surviving financially.
Revelation 13:17 (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Agreed

And those who will execute their own loved ones will believe the lie.

you need help.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid vax is not the mark, has nothing to do with spiritual living, is not talked about in the Bible; "thou shalt not get vax".... Getting vax is for the most part a personal preference. So you can say "yes" to getting the vax, and still know in full confidence that you will say no to a chip that represents the mark! And even if the chip did not represent the mark, I don't like the idea of being tracked.
The chip implant, sometimes called RFID, is so advanced now that the implant can be in applied through vaccination.

There's a new report out warning parents to check the vial of vaccine before they allow their child to be vaccinated.
Orange caps on vials are for a certain minor child age group. Purple caps another.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say no to Covid mandates and still do not. As a medical worker, I see the benefits of such mandates in controlling pandemics. I also feel mandates to control a pandemic are different than accepting a mark on your forehead or hand as you know exactly what's happening and what it is for.
You, we, know what we're told.

Remember at the beginning of the lockdown, and before.
So much false information, outright lies, etc...

What about that foundation lends credibility to what, and by whom, we're being told now?

Control. Obey.
The constants in this whole thing are control by government officials, and obedience to being controlled.

Police here we're stopping vehicles with out of state tags. Because, if we remember, crossing state lines at the start of this was considered violation of the lockdown, shelter in place,orders.