Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Total voters

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, we, know what we're told.

Remember at the beginning of the lockdown, and before.
So much false information, outright lies, etc...

What about that foundation lends credibility to what, and by whom, we're being told now?

Control. Obey.
The constants in this whole thing are control by government officials, and obedience to being controlled.

Police here we're stopping vehicles with out of state tags. Because, if we remember, crossing state lines at the start of this was considered violation of the lockdown, shelter in place,orders.

I am not on your side with this and stand by what I said.

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The chip implant, sometimes called RFID, is so advanced now that the implant can be in applied through vaccination.

I agree with the possibility; but first, because of the importance of not taking the mark, I am 100% convinced that we will know with no doubt! Second the mark will be given 1/2 way through the tribulation; so I won't be here.

Reactions: Pythagorean12

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a stupid question for you M.O.B experts. Assuming it's a microchip, mark, tattoo, or whatever, what if someone knocks you in the head and gives you the mark without your consent? Do I really think this is a possibility? NO. I think the acceptance of the mark is the real objective. The mark is nothing but evidence of your allegiance to Satan. Much like our faith vs. ordinances, works. I watch one Youtube teacher say that if you took the M.O.B on your hand you could cut your arm off and be good to go (possibly). I think that's stupidity. When one swears an oath to Satan your done. The mark is just evidence of that oath. The mark will also give benefits that are not given to those without the mark.

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I always, for years believed the "mark" would be a chip, years before chips under flesh was a thing. I always thought the chip would be a combination SIN number in Canada (SSN in the U.S.), and debit card, and drivers license; and now proof of vax all on one chip. Since you can't get a job, or go to the store without it....

To the normal person, that does not know about the mark of the beast, it would sound like a very good idea. Eliminate all your cards, cash, and make it very difficult to get mugged!