1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Would you trust an American vaccine if it came out before the election?

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by Giuliano, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Philip James

Philip James Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Prayer Warrior, Giuliano and APAK like this.
  2. APAK

APAK Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    @Giuliano It's astonishing that I know of many elder folks locally that cannot wait to stand in line today and be the first to get jabbed. One even said she would be a volunteer in the 'trials.' Yes, they all 'seem' to be all Dems/ leftists and the politics raised here is not my aim at all.

It must be the spiritual fear bug they caught some time ago and they cannot shake it off. They actually look at you with stern and hopeless sad eyes. It seems morbid to me. Many do not know the Lord either, known and concluded by me conversing with them, and at a minimum, by their dialogue with others. I suspect that if they were strong in the Lord, it would cure many of them from their fears, with happy smiles with a new reverence and fear of the Lord and a real human healthy fear of their government.

Bless you,

APAK

3. Giuliano

Giuliano Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It grieves me that so few people seem to care. Of course, few people seem to know since it's not discussed that much. While many Protestants say they're opposed to abortion, they are silent on this. I don't think many know fetal cells were used. If Catholics keep speaking up and make the news by refusing a vaccine like that, I think many Protestants with good consciences will also object and refuse such a vaccine.

I checked the "yes" answer in the poll; but I don't think I could accept a vaccine that used fetal cells. That would probably switch me over to "no."

4. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    A doctor lady has something she wants to tell you all . Give me a second . I will be right back .

5. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

This lil lady , doctor , has something she wants to tell us all . its rather interesting .

Instant likes this.
  6. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Now if we paid attention we would also notice she said this vaccine cannot be enforced
    IF there is a possible treatment . I watched this video i think about three weeks ago .
    Stay tuned for what i found the day before yesterday .

7. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    (CNN)A University of Pittsburgh professor on the verge of making "very significant findings" researching Covid-19, according to the university, was shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide over the weekend, police said.

The research assistant professor, identified as Bing Liu, was found in his townhouse Saturday with gunshot wounds to the head, neck, torso and extremities, according to the Ross Police Department.
    Investigators believe an unidentified second man, who was found dead in his car, shot and killed Liu in his home before returning to his car and taking his own life.
    Police believe the men knew each other, but say there is "zero indication that there was targeting due to his (Liu) being Chinese," according to Detective Sgt. Brian Kohlhepp.

Instant likes this.
  8. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You all have a blessed day now .

9. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    More than likely it was related to the assistant professor's person vice life...

Not uncommon at all that moral failings interferes with a brilliant man's career.

These people who are often very brilliant have the morals of an alley cat.

amigo de christo likes this.
  10. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    There's going to be an announcement next month (October) about a vaccine that will seek FDA approval for 60% effective.

It will be available by the end of November widely.

Giuliano and amigo de christo like this.
  11. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    That is highly possible . But so is this . It could have all been set up to appear like that .
    My friend when i say i was worst of the worst , i truly was my friend .
    But my past is behind me , my LORD has cleansed me and i am a new creature .
    I often tell folks , if you all knew all the evil i did before Grace appeared , yall would run and flee this man .
    BUT it sure shows TOTAL PROOF that when GOD changes one , HE changes one .
    Always remember cursed is the man whose hope or trust is in man . WE get lied to all the time my friend . Most
    folks got zero idea what goes on behind the scenes . Its why you all wont see me caught up in the political mumbo jumbo eitther .
    I got sad news folks . DONT TRUST YA NEWS . You getting lied too . A far bigger agenda is at work . ALL we need IS JESUS
    and i pray to GOD folks will open BIBLES . cause the news aint the only entity that lies , we got many pastors that do as well .

12. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yea, and i wont be touching the nasty thing . my advice is , let no man , woman or child , not even a dog touch that thing .
    We got no idea what is truly going on , behind the scenes . They got us so trained , that any time a person points out a conspiracy
    we think they are nuts . BUT BE ON GAURD , men do lie and an agenda is in play . Remember , i warned us .
    You all are loved . Lambs have all hope . fOR JESUS is our hope . but trust thou , hope thou , NOT IN MEN .

13. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well yeah...
    There's no raw data available for this vaccine... And as of yet there is none available...
    The Russians have a vaccine with faked numbers in the raw data and everyone is pointing fingers at the numbers saying that they look fake.
    The PRC has a vaccine that we know they are lying about...100% efficacy? Zero side effects? That's an obvious lie but the UAE is buying it wholesale.

It's a coronavirus vaccine...there's no way it can work without adverse effects. The question is the how big of a gamble is it?
    60% chance it works but a 25% chance you get hospitalized if you do contract Covid-19...do you take the vaccine?

14. Instant

Instant New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I would not trust any covid19 vaccine. I do not even trust the flu vaccines. They are largely un-effective, and many that get the flu vaccines wind up getting a mild case of the flu. I do think that President Trump would like to see a vaccine rushed to market, as he could get credit for it, but this is not a good idea. I am not saying this as a critic of the President, as I voted for him in 2016, and am planning to vote for him in 2020.

amigo de christo likes this.
  15. Candidus

Candidus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    If Obama were in office, all the News Media would be gushing over him, saying how much he cared, and how the President wants to get a prevention or cure to the people as soon as it is possible! Saving lives and returning us to normal after a pandemic!

Yet, if Trump does it, it is suspicious, rushed, and political... and nothing more.

Yet we already know that Obama didn't care when there was a H1N1 outbreak during his presidency.

16. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Flu vaccines are actually fairly effective but the catch is that you need about 10 years in a row of taking them consistently...
    Then you actually are immune to the flu. There are many strains of them. They are working on a better vaccine that covers all of them...but it's like 7 injections over the course of several months. (Not going to work)

Coronavirus is mutating...there are about 3-6 different strains running around now. Close enough to all test positive currently...but I don't think that this will last.
    We are going to need the Antivirals and other therapies as well. The RNA vaccines are somewhat "pie in the sky" vaccines...the long term effects of these isn't known. It could be carcinogenic...we don't know and long term studies are needed.

Antibody trials have been very disappointing.

Covid-19 vaccines are not that effective...not going to be either.

17. kcnalp

kcnalp Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    80,000 Americans died from the flu 2 years ago. The flu vaccine has been out for 80 years.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  18. Mayflower

Mayflower Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Some may not worry politically, but worry about vaccines in general. I may not weigh the risks enough with my kids, since I had all my vaccines and turned out fine, but covid before an election? Yeh, I worry about it. I still am not too sure about what to do this year. I think we all agree on that we need good people in office. I just don't like the choices, and really don't know what is real info or not to vote either which way. God can and will protect true believers no matter what happens.

Giuliano likes this.
  19. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This Covid-19 has some nasty side effects...
    About half of those getting it have chronic fatigue syndrome.
    Many lose taste and smell so they are doomed to chewing tasteless mush all the time.
    Kidney damage is common as well...and doesn't get better.

Lung damage too...

This virus is no joke...and highly contagious.

Giuliano likes this.
  20. Truther

Truther Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I would be for it if it cause Dems to vote and think like Repubs, maybe a conservative chip installed in their brain.