Wrong Teaching on "God's Sovereignty"=Worst Doctrine in Church today!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[
Or one who walks like many do...with one foot in the Spirit realm and one foot in the worldly realm...like those who love lots of distraction by entertainment and just does the once a week "Christian" thing in some "meeting" somewhere.
A stunted Christian that hasn't grown in the Spirit or word.
What do you think?

A stunted Christian may be one who is simply not a mature believer, still needing "milk" as the Apostle Paul said, even though he should be eating "meat". I actually can't tell about myself, whether I am learning to discern good and evil, but I hope I am.
When I see someone like that, who seems to be worldly, it's really a wake up call for me to consider my own sins and temptations: the desires of the flesh. And, hopefully, conviction of sin follows. And freedom.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Rev20

Oct 27, 2017
Greenville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted on these forum some of what i have being shown go look. Not that it would matter to you. Enough to say that it was Jesus Himself who showed and told me that He died for me, even called me by my name. But i doubt you would veer believe such things, Its the nature of carnal christians who dont believe what Jesus did at teh cross. Besides how could receiving revelation make one self righteous when it is His righteousness that allows it all to happen in the first place.

Ok. What revelations have you received that are not already written in the Old and New Testaments?

Rev

Reactions: bbyrd009