WW111 AND THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP) OF BELIEVERS ANY DAY NOW.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,GOD'S LOVE FOR ISRAEL IS ETERNAL!!! PTL.ROMANS 11:26-36==For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

“This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,GOD'S LOVE FOR ISRAEL IS ETERNAL!!! PTL.ROMANS 11:26-36==For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

“This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
Judah first then all Israel.

Jeremiah was commissioned as a prophet to the nations (cf. Jer 1:5; 46:1). He grouped his prophecies concerning the nation of Judah first (chaps. 2–45) because Judah was God’s covenant nation and because she consumed the largest amount of Jeremiah’s prophetic activity. Yet other nations did not escape his prophetic eye. If God would judge His own covenant people for their sin, how could the heathen nations around Judah hope to escape when their sin was even more pronounced? In chapters 46–51 the spotlight of God’s judgment shifted from Judah to her heathen neighbors.

Restoration of Israel:

Judah – Those in the land:

~ Christ reveals himself to Judah first Zech 12:7.

~ The purified third recognise their Messiah,mourn for him Zech 12:10.

~ They accept him in baptism Zech 13:1.

~ Jews commence to clean land of slain

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the angels spoke of destruction, no one believed them. They had to drag Lot and family (less sons-in-laws) out of there. It should be no surprise of equal unbelief in the rapture.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
When the angels spoke of destruction, no one believed them. They had to drag Lot and family (less sons-in-laws) out of there. It should be no surprise of equal unbelief in the rapture.
Isaiah picks up on this theme of Sodom in Chapter 1 as a simile for Judahs pending destruction. Have you ever given thought to the entire house of Lot, including all those servants which quarrelled with Abraham servants, they all perished?

Sobering.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! AND AT THE RETURN OF JESUS ALL EVIL WILL BE DESTROYED,BILLIONS WILL PERISH WHO CHOOSE TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Dodo_David said:
:huh: Well, a thousand years are like a day to God. So, it will happen on God's day.
... Actually you are CORRECT, in that the Rapture is a thousand years away.

And regarding the "day or the hour", who is it that adds to Scripture to suggest we can't know the week, month, season, year, decade (10), score (20), century (100), etc.? As such I would propose these are simple to arrive at if one considers the premise proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms".

DaDad

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
... Actually you are CORRECT, in that the Rapture is a thousand years away.

And regarding the "day or the hour", who is it that adds to Scripture to suggest we can't know the week, month, season, year, decade (10), score (20), century (100), etc.? As such I would propose these are simple to arrive at if one considers the premise proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms".

DaDad
Is there are particular prophecy you are hinting at?

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Purity said:
Is there are particular prophecy you are hinting at?
Hi Purity,

I would hope that the church is sufficiently perceptive to see the various signs of the times. So let me ask, when you read the 19th Book, Chapter 44 (i.e., 1944), do you see the holocaust (please note verses 11 & 22)? Or when you read the 19th Book, Chapter 48, do you see the international recognition of the nation of Israel?

And so too we should certainly be able to perceive the year which Christ shall return, but be aware that the children's food is not intended for the dogs.

DaDad

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
DaDad said:
Hi Purity,

I would hope that the church is sufficiently perceptive to see the various signs of the times. So let me ask, when you read the 19th Book, Chapter 44 (i.e., 1944), do you see the holocaust (please note verses 11 & 22)? Or when you read the 19th Book, Chapter 48, do you see the international recognition of the nation of Israel?

And so too we should certainly be able to perceive the year which Christ shall return, but be aware that the children's food is not intended for the dogs.

DaDad
Dude, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the book order in the Tanakh isn't the same as it is in the Gentile version called the Old Testament.

Also, the original manuscripts were not divided into the chapters and verses that we are now familiar with.

Chapters and verses are paratext (not text), and they were not used by the biblical authors.

Reactions: SolaGratia

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
DaDad said:
Hi Purity,

DaDad
Certainly DaDad!

Psalm 44 is a wonderful Psalm! See 2 Cor 4:8-12 & Pauls citation of Psalm 44:22 in Rom 8:36; which was an appeal from Paul to the ecclesia who then was beset with opposition and many trials, to remain constant in their warfare of faith, knowing they would be victorious.

Of course those who died fighting the wars of Yahweh, as in the times of this Psalm (The crushing of Edom by David) and later in the martyrs who died for Christ, cannot be likened (the same) to the massacre of rebellious Jews during the holocaust. Though I appreciate they died "because of His name", many did not die upholding and fighting for the faith of Abraham and of Christ.

I believe its important to make the important distinction between fighting of faith and God disciplining rebellious children.

We could also discuss how cowardice Germany was (like the Edomites) Psalm 44:19 Like jackal's slaughtering their prey.

However, this Psalm will certainly come alive once again when the Lord returns to rescue his people from the confederate armies of the north.
Nice chatting.

Purity

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ compares his coming as happening in every day times... Like Lot and Noah. Where society is carrying on as normal, and then the saints are removed before the destruction...

6 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. - Matt 24

20. And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. -Luke 25

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
rockytopva said:
Christ compares his coming as happening in every day times... Like Lot and Noah. Where society is carrying on as normal, and then the saints are removed before the destruction...
I happen to agree with you rocky.

Actually have you ever noticed one of the signs of Noahs day?

"Men began to multiply"

http://physics.ucsd.edu/do-the-math/2013/09/the-real-population-problem/

We are on the cusp of exponential population growth - but what is the outcome?

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that * every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil * continually

And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Sin and violence increase exponentially with population as man struggles for resources and gain.

Not a pretty picture.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Purity said:
I happen to agree with you rocky.

Actually have you ever noticed one of the signs of Noahs day?

"Men began to multiply"
I was on three cruises last year. An over populated island is not a pretty sight!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Purity said:
Certainly DaDad!

Psalm 44 is a wonderful Psalm! See 2 Cor 4:8-12 & Pauls citation of Psalm 44:22 in Rom 8:36; which was an appeal from Paul to the ecclesia who then was beset with opposition and many trials, to remain constant in their warfare of faith, knowing they would be victorious.

Of course those who died fighting the wars of Yahweh, as in the times of this Psalm (The crushing of Edom by David) and later in the martyrs who died for Christ, cannot be likened (the same) to the massacre of rebellious Jews during the holocaust. Though I appreciate they died "because of His name", many did not die upholding and fighting for the faith of Abraham and of Christ.

I believe its important to make the important distinction between fighting of faith and God disciplining rebellious children.

We could also discuss how cowardice Germany was (like the Edomites) Psalm 44:19 Like jackal's slaughtering their prey.

However, this Psalm will certainly come alive once again when the Lord returns to rescue his people from the confederate armies of the north.
Nice chatting.

Purity
Hi Purity,

I think if you read Psalms 48 as I've credidted to J.R. Church, you should find the international recognition of Israel. And to continue the premise, if you read Psalms 91 you should find Desert Storm.

Of course the question raised is whether Psalms implies the return of Jesus, which J.R. Church did not address, but I would argue it is obvious. Now this does not suggest that every christian should filnd the promises of GOD, but I for one seek them in full accordiance with Jeremiah 33:3.

Jeremiah 33:3 (RSV)

3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

DaDad

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. - 1 Thessalonians 5:3-5

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Arnie Manitoba said:
Actually the next thing to happen for Israel is a time of favor and compassion from God Himself Psalm 102:13

Israel will reclaim all the Land God gave his servant Jacob Ezekiel 28:24

The hand of the miraculous will be evident when it occurs

That is what is next.
Isn't this happening now with all the civil wars amongst their neighbours? Perhaps in next few years the new leaders will recognise Israel.
GISMYS said:
WW111 AND THE RAPTURE (CATCHING UP) OF BELIEVERS ANY DAY NOW! ARE YOU READY? OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?
I just hope the rapture comes before a WW3. I agree with Rocky that we always escape God's wrath. But man's wrath we don't :( .

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
KingJ said:
Isn't this happening now with all the civil wars amongst their neighbours? Perhaps in next few years the new leaders will recognise Israel.
This will be different .... probably profoundly so ... maybe something like the 1967 WAR X 1000
The current situation is pretty much par for the course for Israel .... She has always had malicious neighbours
Somehow God will "subdue" all those nations and Israel will attain all it's original land (Land of Jacob)
I repeat , the hand of the miraculous will be evident when it happens
It has nothing to do with the end times .... that is further down the road
Part of it hinges on a couple of verses in Ezekiel 28 which historically remain unfulfilled
I have highlighted a few words in that regard

24 “‘No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.
25 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather the people of Israel (1948) from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.’”

Make note of the fact it is God Himself behind these events

I have all the documents ... it will be released some time later (Book)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arnie Manitoba said:
Actually the next thing to happen for Israel is a time of favor and compassion from God Himself Psalm 102:13

Israel will reclaim all the Land God gave his servant Jacob Ezekiel 28:24

The hand of the miraculous will be evident when it occurs

That is what is next.
Hi Arnie.
The song of Moses in the first 43 verses of chapter 32 of the book of Deuteronomy suggests that the restoration of Israel will only occur in its fullness after the judgment of the nations (when comparing this to what the book of the Revelation says in chapters 19 and 20, this is at the return of Christ in glory and the gathering to Him of His people.) How do you come to your conclusions?

GISMYS said:
IRAN'S leaders have said they will wipe tiny ISRAEL off the map just as bible prophecy written over 2000 years ago says=Psalm 83 ==Tiny ISRAEL cannot wait for Iran to hit them with a nuke as ISRAEL is to small=the size of New Jersy,ISRAEL cannot withstand even one nuke hit. ww111 could start any day and the rapture (catching up) of believers could be yet today. time is very very short. what you would do for GOD and your fellow man best you do today.
A nuclear attack on Israel, even one high yield device, would affect a much larger area of the middle east than just Israel. It's unlikely that Iran would use such a device on them. However, using a nuke on the other side of the world, against what they call "the great Satan" is a real possibility. Retaliation in kind would be impractical because of our alliances in the middle east. If Israel is attacked "in force" it is much more likely to be a conventional conflict similar to the previous ones, but on a larger scale. The whole point of "Jihad" is to expel invaders, not devastate the land that they have inhabited and the Arab world views Israel as a native land occupied by aliens that must be expelled.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
This will be different .... probably profoundly so ... maybe something like the 1967 WAR X 1000
The current situation is pretty much par for the course for Israel .... She has always had malicious neighbours
Somehow God will "subdue" all those nations and Israel will attain all it's original land (Land of Jacob)
I repeat , the hand of the miraculous will be evident when it happens
It has nothing to do with the end times .... that is further down the road
Part of it hinges on a couple of verses in Ezekiel 28 which historically remain unfulfilled
I have highlighted a few words in that regard

24 “‘No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.
25 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather the people of Israel (1948) from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.’”

Make note of the fact it is God Himself behind these events

I have all the documents ... it will be released some time later (Book)
That Scripture is actually for the time of Christ's second coming, and not before.

The gathering of the "house of Israel" is about the gathering of the ten lost tribes of Israel, the later subject of Ezek.37.

It's only then... when God's Israel will re-inherit the lands He gave Jacob.

If the Jews try to create this and claim it is for today prior to Messiah's coming, then all they are doing is a false gathering to try and change the times and the seasons to deceive, for God will be Who does this gathering Himself when He comes.