Yahweh Sends Yahweh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you don’t speak the truth, but anyone who speaks against their savior Jesus will be forgiven as long as they don’t also speak against the Holy Spirit.

Actually yes I do speak the truth...the Spirit of truth, God, tells me what I am to say and how I am to say it.. that is the spirit the resides in me and all Christians who do not call God Himself a liar...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tsk. You’re going to go all over the place now?
Not all over the place.. I can follow our conversation to a point... you said you needed to learn Greek in order to be saved.. or rather you assume that is what I meant... I was just asking a question... or should we just stay on the false doctrine of Jesus being God the Son or God Himself???

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gotch now... ever heard or speaking in tongues??? that is where God sends you out and when you speak the words of God, everyone, no matter their language, will hear crystal clear his message...

It’s a pity though that if you’re deaf and can’t hear and can only read it, you cannot be saved since your translation, in whatever language you know, is hideously corrupted and leads you into worshiping a mere man.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus isn't the Savior only God is the savior... Jesus was the Messenger for God... His death and resurrection wasn't what saves us at all...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a pity though that if you’re deaf and can’t hear and can only read it, you cannot be saved since your translation, in whatever language you know, is hideously corrupted and leads you into worshiping a mere man.
DO you think God cannot speak to the deaf and Blind??? are you placing limitations on God??

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all over the place.. I can follow our conversation to a point... you said you needed to learn Greek in order to be saved.. or rather you assume that is what I meant... I was just asking a question... or should we just stay on the false doctrine of Jesus being God the Son or God Himself???

Once again, it isn’t a false doctrine that’s the problem you have laid out. Even if a man didn’t hear any doctrines but only read the gospel alone by himself, he is still doomed because his translation, by using a hideously translated word, has deceived him into worshiping a mere man.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, it isn’t a false doctrine that’s the problem you have laid out. Even if a man didn’t hear any doctrines but only read the gospel alone by himself, he is still doomed because his translation, by using a hideously translated word, has deceived him into worshiping a mere man.

for starters.. even in the bible.. there is no doctrine of the Trinity at all...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gotch now... ever heard or speaking in tongues??? that is where God sends you out and when you speak the words of God, everyone, no matter their language, will hear crystal clear his message...

So even if the man, in preaching, says worship, they will hear instead “honor?”

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh, it’s like watching a two year old pretending he can read a book…
so you know I haven't picked up a bible since we started talking... don't have to... God tells me what I should say and how I should say it... what are you not understanding???

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So even if the man, in preaching, says worship, they will hear instead “honor?”
If the message is coming from God then yes.. if the person delivering the message is not of God then no they will not...

Okay, but once again, I’m not a trinitarian.
But you to believe that Jesus is God incarnate though... same difference....

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you know I haven't picked up a bible since we started talking... don't have to... God tells me what I should say and how I should say it... what are you not understanding???

Okay. Explains a lot. You might get along well with Mathewg in here. He hasn’t got his entire Bible completely read in six years but also likes to teach about it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the message is coming from God then yes.. if the person delivering the message is not of God then no they will not...

But you to believe that Jesus is God incarnate though... same difference....

Actually, no, not same difference, but I don’t want to confuse you more so I won’t explain it.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Explains a lot. You might get along well with Mathewg in here. He hasn’t got his entire Bible completely read in six years but also likes to teach about it.

I don't need the Bible... God tells me what he wants me to say and how he wants me to say it... what are you not understanding???

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, no, not same difference, but I don’t want to confuse you more so I won’t explain it.
You believe Jesus is God Himself.. So, by your beliefs, God is a liar because he said that he did not come down from heaven to do his own will... I am not confused...you believe the exact same as a Trinitarian does, that Jesus is God Himself... that Jesus is God in the Flesh...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, gotta go. Thanks for the conversation. I actually learned some things.