year of plenty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, there was year of plenty, but now it's a year of famine. Struggling for wife's medicines, daughter's vaccines and other basic things. You can pray , God stop the year of famine and lead us through year of plenty.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, there was year of plenty, but now it's a year of famine. Struggling for wife's medicines, daughter's vaccines and other basic things. You can pray , God stop the year of famine and lead us through year of plenty.

Thanks!
Praying!

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying brother. I also pray God will find you some kind of work to do for pay? I will ask Him to open the perfect job for you so you can still take care of your family. He WILL do it brother!
Praise Him for answered prayer!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying brother. I also pray God will find you some kind of work to do for pay? I will ask Him to open the perfect job for you so you can still take care of your family. He WILL do it brother!
Praise Him for answered prayer!

You know sis. Nancy, I am so stuck at home not able to go outside, if I would have gone for Bible distribution prayers and other activities, God would have surely blessed.
Also I have started to do mobile and TV recharges, I offer 1% cash back and they donot need to pay me extra if God bless and customers come to me it will be a blessing.
Thanks!, sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy