Yes!!! Believe God's Word!! Jesus Christ Will Return To This Earth In A Physical Body.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you are screwed, because you cannot have the Spirit if Jesus physically returns right
No, you are not aware of the truth. Jesus is the Spirit, glorified in flesh. supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". what glory was that?....... Spirit. did you not know that Christ is the Spirit before he had flesh and bones?, guess not. see 1 Peter 1:10 & 11. and yes he will sit physically, scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne". who said that? the LORD. question, "when was the LORD the fruit of David body?". answer, Romans 1:1-3 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh". OF the seed of David is "CHRIST".

OF the fruit of David body, which is of his seed, MARY comes CHRIST. boy oh boy how well worded the KJV. only the Holy Ghost can reveal these things.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, i am aware that you desire worship, and no one knows the truth, so ty for your opinion
LOL, LOL, told you about that idolatry. renew your mind....:D. then you said, "no one knows the truth". the Lord Jesus is the truth, is he not.... (smile). then you said, "so ty for your opinion". mad because you don't KNOW?, I'm like my brother the apostle Paul. I have you not ignorant, I have you to KNOW............................. READ the bible with the Holy Spirit so that you may LEARN.

good day to you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm like my brother the apostle Paul. I have you not ignorant, I have you to KNOW
you are suffering delusions of grandeur, and i understand ok, it's pretty normal, but saying that you know things that you really don't know is a sign, as is all this "I would not have you be ignorant" jazz ok. I'm debating whether to even post this, as of course you cannot read it, but i don't know what else to do here, maybe it will help someone else i guess. You should re-read this, and even maybe put a bookmark on the page, and take some notes maybe. Hope it works out for you (smile)

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is He will return in the Transfigured body as He appeared in Matthew17: 2-3. I pray for that day. And that I may be here to see Him coming.

1 John 3
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

o

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there are many here claiming to have seen him............so what does that make them?
But not in the flesh. They have seen Him as He is, which is in the spirit and glory of the Father.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. @Scott. not saying that you're right or wrong on this ORDER, but I have a question. how can Jesus, as you say, is with you, and the future is, which is true also of "today" when the Lord was crucified. how can that be an order of HIM, God, the Lord Jesus?. is not all time is the same time for HIM. and not us. if the order apply to us, (which I believe it is), then it's not past, or future, only present for us at that time of the order, and id so, then that's not an order at all. I believe different on the order spoke of in 1 Corinthians 15:21, I believe this order is speaking of the resurrection of the dead. scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:21 "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming". this is my belief. an "order" is a sequence of events that, EVERY MAN (all), participate in, either of the first order or resurrection which is Christ's, (his people), or the the second order, EVERY MAN (all) of the devil. the first order or resurrection of the dead takes place before the 1,000 year reign, the righteous and the second order of the wicked, takes place after. supportive scripture, Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection". so reading 1 Corinthians 15:21, the order is of the righteous first then the wicked. if I'm in error please correct me.
These things, this world from beginning to end are a story that is told - history, is His story.

But there is only a chronology (a timeline) in the book...in the telling of it. With God (including the Son) there is no time, only I am.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there is only a chronology (a timeline) in the book...in the telling of it. With God (including the Son) there is no time, only I am.[/QUOT
GINOLJC, @Scott, thanks for the response. glad you said that. so from God perspective there is no order except one then. him being the first fruit and then his's meaning us, as you said, "a chronology (a timeline). but would not all times be one time for us "IN" him?. are we not IN him. for he is the First and the Last of all things including us, is this correct?.

peace in Christ Jesus.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, @Scott, thanks for the response. glad you said that. so from God perspective there is no order except one then. him being the first fruit and then his's meaning us, as you said, "a chronology (a timeline). but would not all times be one time for us "IN" him?. are we not IN him. for he is the First and the Last of all things including us, is this correct?.
Yes, when we see Him "as He is, we shall be like Him", which is to say, timeless, and One with God. But this is not to say, that we cannot and do not yet walk in the world and in time, for to live is Christ: whom was sent as a Light into the world. This is our time of reigning with Christ, a time allotted to this purpose [under heaven]: A time, times, and half a time. Walk therefore, in the light.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is our time of reigning with Christ, a time allotted to this purpose [under heaven]: A time, times, and half a time. Walk therefore, in the light.
Abraham, nor David is reigning now, (especially with us). two, all the righteous dead will be risen at the start of the thousand years, are you saying some will receive their new bodies before others?.

peace in Christ Jesus

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham, nor David is reigning now, (especially with us). two, all the righteous dead will be risen at the start of the thousand years, are you saying some will receive their new bodies before others?.

peace in Christ Jesus
Time is the point of confusion here. Time is worldly, created. Take time out of the equation, and here is what you get: "It is finished", "the dead in Christ (including Abraham and David) rise first" (with Christ), Christ comes to 'we who are alive" and we "reign with Him a thousand years (which is to say, for "a time")." And this all "in the twinkling of an eye." "Then the end will come."

No timeline, no chronology, just before and after.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is finished", "the dead in Christ (including Abraham and David) rise first" (with Christ), Christ comes to 'we who are alive" and "reign with Him a thousand years (which is to say, for "a time")." And this all "in the twinkling of an eye." "Then the end will come."

No timeline, no chronology, just before and after.
No timeline, no chronology, just before and after. I believe I said that, good, I can live with that, thank you.

Reactions: ScottA