Yes!!! Believe God's Word!! Jesus Christ Will Return To This Earth In A Physical Body.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is what the bible says, it is not the word of God.
amen. It was the Word, when It was written down, but as one cannot recreate the scene and hear the Word for themselves, they must rely on scribes who have translated the Book. Even reading from a Lex is like getting the story second hand.

We even have a story about a prophet who heard the Word of God, then went and did as God commanded, up until another prophet told him that the Word of God also came to him, telling him something different, right?

Of course the 2nd prophet told a deliberate lie, but then why isn't he the one that died?
The first prophet died because he took someone else's word!

If you believe that the Bible is the Word, then all i gotta do, see, is write a translation of the Bible, and to you it will "become" the Word. You are in denial if you believe this.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if Jesus were to take on a fleshly body again, this would invalidate his sacrifice he gave as the Messiah when he was on the earth
GINOLJC, I don't believe so, he gave his "blood", which he have no more, the flesh and bone he have now is without blood, and is change for the Spirit, NOT spirit, big difference. a changed or quicken body is a body that is dominated by the spirit in it. that why a natural body is weak, because it is corrupt by sin, (which is a nature itself). blood was given it for temporary life, (see Lev 17:14). but when the body is change "FOR" the spirit, then it have unlimited abilities. so YES Christ is coming back in a body of flesh and Bone, but NO BLOOD, meaning not a NATURAL Body of corruption which was sown, but a raised body of incorruption.
Now I ask what makes a body NATURAL? and what makes a body Spiritual?. a body is a body, it's what in it make the difference. just as angels who have bodies, 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another". and with the spirit body, we never die, nor reproduce, just like the angels. Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven".

be blessed in Christ Jesus.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have notice in several topics many don't believe in a resurrect flesh and bone body. I believe the confusion comes from a lack of knowledge on the subject of what is what is meant by natural (psychikon) and spiritual (pneumatikon).
a good rendering of this knowledge is found at,
Biblical Worldview Academy
Part 2: Does spiritual body mean immaterial body? 1 Corinthians 15:44

it give a good understand of the Natural body and the Spiritual body. but there are many other sites out there, but this one gives a good understanding of the topic at hand. and maybe after some knowledge on the topic then we can get some continuity, which will lead to no more false assumptions.

Peace in Christ Jesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Show me.

o
ah, thought i read a v that referred to satan as the unseen one, can't find it now. Sure seemed to imply that. But it was someone else's post, and i guess i didn't pay it enough attention at the time...

Eph 2:2
You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil--the commander of the powers in the unseen world...

so, it was along these lines, don't recall the translation though sorry. I thought it was kinda weird myself.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus Christ Will Return To This Earth In A Physical Body

for those who are not the Body of Christ, maybe. I bet he will even be doing miracles, miracle healings, all the stuff those people crave. Even the elect might be deceived--if that were possible. Don't be deceived, little children; churches will lead you to hell

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
When I saw Him, He looked different than the few religious statues, paintings and photos I had seen of Him at that stage....I was 30 years old at the time, but when our eyes met, I KNEW instantly, who He was/is and that HE KNEW absolutely ALL there was to know about me....Don't ask me, how He did that, I have no clue.........Receive it or don't, won't make any difference to your salvation......Be He ever Praised !!! Pia :)

That's a word of knowledge.

If you don't mind saying, when he appeared to you what state was your heart in before that? Were you atheist that didn't want to believe, didn't trust Christians, didn't care, or something else?

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is what the bible says, it is not the word of God. You really should look at where that book came from. Which version do you read which version of God do you worship?? The bible is not God, it is not Equal to God nor Jesus, neither does it replace them, but to many it is an Idol that replaces God.

I stick to the KJV because all of its successors cannot be trusted as there are multiple scriptures that have been changed and outright removed, the NIV being chief among them.

(Revelation 20:4) "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

:rolleyes: Now what are the saints getting beheaded for? Did God not promise to preserve his word forever more?

(Psalms 12:6-7) "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. {7} Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:23-24
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Reactions: tabletalk

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Well, there are many here claiming to have seen him............so what does that make them?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I stick to the KJV because all of its successors cannot be trusted as there are multiple scriptures that have been changed and outright removed, the NIV being chief among them.
Well i use teh KJ too but it is as corrupt as all the rest. See here

Trust God and the Holy Spirit, He was sent for a reason.

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well i use teh KJ too but it is as corrupt as all the rest. See here

Trust God and the Holy Spirit, He was sent for a reason.

:rolleyes: Its either as pure as silver tried through a furnace seven times, past, present and future, or its corrupt, it can't be both. If its corrupt at all, then the word cannot be trusted at all. A little leaveneth, leaveneth the whole lump. Would you eat a cookie that's been tainted, or 'leaventh' with a little dog poop? You have no business even citing his word if you believe his word is corrupt.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Like Haile Selassie the king of Ethiopia.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:20
"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation;"

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there are many here claiming to have seen him............so what does that make them?
The Lord is fully capable of manifesting in whatever form. But the biblical answer to that question, is that they saw Him in the spirit.