Yes, yes, we all believe in Jesus; now let's get onto the important stuff!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly I really don't like Satan's will getting done in this country. That would not be happening if all those who claim to be Christians were praying "Thy will be done" and were calling down the Kingdom of God every day to make sure that it was being done! So the problems we have in this country is not the politicians but rather God's people not doing what God asked, like praying the Lord's prayer!

I disagree that politicians aren't a problem. They're doing things to cause the mess in the United States.

People: Getting into the Bible is not exactly the same thing as getting into Jesus Christ!!

Karl Peters, we get it. You don't have to be obnoxious about it.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every spot in OT where God or LORD is-YHWH belongs. By satans will it was removed and replaced with those titles to mislead. Gods will is for his name to be in every one of those spots. Thus all using the altered translations are being mislead to support satans will over Gods will. Thats even to mention he willed the religion that came out of Rome to invent false teachings at the councils they held in the 4th century ,and they mistranslated certain parts to fit those false teachings. Like the capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1--Its not that way in the Greek Lexicons which is trinity translating.
Only begotten translates-created direct-first and last. Your religions are deceivers-a house divided, it will not stand. Jesus is not with a divided house( 1Cor 1:10)

Have we not read that we need to fear God??????

Of course it needs to be God that we fear - after He created all things. God is omni-present, but His creation in not. God is where any and all power and authority came from, because He is the creator, so if and since He created the power and gave the authority as He wished, why would a person think He could just take it back. If and since God created things He can destroy things also.

Now God being the One who made all things doesn't mean that He didn't make some things more powerful and with more authority than you. So I can see how we people can be fearful of other created things, like Satan, never-the-less it is not Satan who we need for fear but God, because God is all knowing, all present, all powerful, and He knows His plan that He will make sure comes to pass.

Ok - I need to use some wisdom and make sure I check the spirits because we do battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world, but it is not those dark spiritual forces who I fear - because God is soooooooooooooo much more powerful, smart, knowledge, and so on than that silly like spirit (Satan) that to worry about Him changing what God plans is just foolishness!! I mean we can see that in the Bible, and didn't we read the Bible at all???

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

I mean it is almost humorous! The Lord tells us a bit of the plan and we read that God just binds up Satan when He wants, and then just releases Satan later because it is part of God's plan - and God tells us it is going to happen like that. If we can read it, Satan must know it also. How frustrating to know, if you are Satan, that He is going bind you up for a thousand years, then let you loose later, and all that according to His purpose. Satan must know that He is just a pawn in the purpose of God. And have you considered the book of Job?

Job 1:12 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your power, only do not put forth your hand on him.” So Satan departed from the presence of the LORD.

Look, Satan can't do anything except he gets permission and authority from God first, and even then he can only do things he is given permission to do by God!! So, Satan only has the power granted to him and only according to the parameters God sets for him. So you are worried about Satan doing changing the Scriptures??? If Satan did it was only because God let Him!!! And since we can go personally to our Lord God Himself and listen to Him, then if something was translated wrong, He can tell us. It turns out when you actually do go to the Lord and listen to Him, you find out the Scriptures are as they are according to His purpose!!!

So what I have figured out is that those who are fearing Satan don't really know the Lord very well at all!! They are not spending much time listening to the Lord but are leaning on their own understanding - otherwise they would clearly understand this. Don't get me wrong, they might be trying to serve the Lord but with theirs ears they don't hear and with their eyes they don't see!!

It is like the story we read about the servant of the prophet:

2 Kings 6:15-17 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Yeah the attendant of the man of God was trying to help the man of God, but he wasn't seeing what was going on around them, so he wound up fearful of the enemy and completely missed that there are more with us than against us!!!

My friends if you are worried and fearful of the enemy it is because you are not using your spiritual senses, so you don't know that there are more with us than against us, and you don't know those with us are far more powerful than those against us!!!! You are fearing the devils because you are unaware of the Kingdom of God!!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree that politicians aren't a problem. They're doing things to cause the mess in the United States.

Karl Peters, we get it. You don't have to be obnoxious about it.

Have you not read about what Samuel said?

1 Sam 12:14 “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.

If we think that, even correctly, that our politicians are the problem it is so because we do not - fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice - indeed it is because we have - rebel against the command of the LORD - otherwise God lied!! God does not lie!!

People, if you can see the obvious problems we have today in our country you need to understand that we (Christian) have not been doing what we need to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord asked me to work in a prayer room ministry that my church has. That is my current ministry. My church has a prayer tower they built. It is a very pretty room about 3 or 4 stories up above the valley I live in, and it was meant for a place to come and pray in. Our pastor hears from the Lord and he got a specific command to build that tower. I volunteer in that ministry, checking people in and out when they come. They don't come. They don't pray there. It must be the slowest and least used ministry in our church!!! It reminds me of this verse:

Is 5:2 He dug it all around, removed its stones,
And planted it with the choicest vine.
And He built a tower in the middle of it
And also hewed out a wine vat in it;
Then He expected it to produce good grapes,
But it produced only worthless ones.

And I understand that some people think I am being "obnoxious" but they need to understand that God reproves those He loves and people don't like the reproof that comes from God!!

Rev 3:19 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

What is interesting about Rev:19 is that it comes right before Rev 3:20!!!!

Rev 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Besides the prayer tower, He keeps having me specifically to come and post on this forum. The reason He gives me is that He wants His people to listen to Him!!!

The problem is that if we His people do not want the reproof that comes from Him, which is about us not actually seeking Him and His voice, then they don't reject me, they are rejecting Him!!!

Oh, to be sure, I don't say things as perfectly as He, being the Word of God, does!! But if you were listening to Him then you wouldn't find me saying to listen to Him "Obnoxious", simply because you would be listening to Him. You would be rejoicing when you read people saying to listen to the Lord!

Of course it is not a physical prayer tower that matters, but the spiritual prayer tower that matters. You know, that place you go to and just spend time with the Lord - the two of you just talking back and forth. But the physical tower is a very nice place to spend in that spiritual place and nobody comes there. There have to be about 10,000 people who come to the church I go to yet sooo few comes and talk to the Lord in the tower. Do we not understand that we are rejecting Jesus Christ!!!! Just take a look at the leaders we have as politicians!!! God did not lie, we have not been doing what Samuel told us to do!! Then we blame the politicians instead of looking to ourselves and our poor relationship with our Lord!!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have we not read that we need to fear God??????

Of course it needs to be God that we fear - after He created all things. God is omni-present, but His creation in not. God is where any and all power and authority came from, because He is the creator, so if and since He created the power and gave the authority as He wished, why would a person think He could just take it back. If and since God created things He can destroy things also.

Now God being the One who made all things doesn't mean that He didn't make some things more powerful and with more authority than you. So I can see how we people can be fearful of other created things, like Satan, never-the-less it is not Satan who we need for fear but God, because God is all knowing, all present, all powerful, and He knows His plan that He will make sure comes to pass.

Ok - I need to use some wisdom and make sure I check the spirits because we do battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world, but it is not those dark spiritual forces who I fear - because God is soooooooooooooo much more powerful, smart, knowledge, and so on than that silly like spirit (Satan) that to worry about Him changing what God plans is just foolishness!! I mean we can see that in the Bible, and didn't we read the Bible at all???

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

I mean it is almost humorous! The Lord tells us a bit of the plan and we read that God just binds up Satan when He wants, and then just releases Satan later because it is part of God's plan - and God tells us it is going to happen like that. If we can read it, Satan must know it also. How frustrating to know, if you are Satan, that He is going bind you up for a thousand years, then let you loose later, and all that according to His purpose. Satan must know that He is just a pawn in the purpose of God. And have you considered the book of Job?

Job 1:12 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your power, only do not put forth your hand on him.” So Satan departed from the presence of the LORD.

Look, Satan can't do anything except he gets permission and authority from God first, and even then he can only do things he is given permission to do by God!! So, Satan only has the power granted to him and only according to the parameters God sets for him. So you are worried about Satan doing changing the Scriptures??? If Satan did it was only because God let Him!!! And since we can go personally to our Lord God Himself and listen to Him, then if something was translated wrong, He can tell us. It turns out when you actually do go to the Lord and listen to Him, you find out the Scriptures are as they are according to His purpose!!!

So what I have figured out is that those who are fearing Satan don't really know the Lord very well at all!! They are not spending much time listening to the Lord but are leaning on their own understanding - otherwise they would clearly understand this. Don't get me wrong, they might be trying to serve the Lord but with theirs ears they don't hear and with their eyes they don't see!!

It is like the story we read about the servant of the prophet:

2 Kings 6:15-17 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Yeah the attendant of the man of God was trying to help the man of God, but he wasn't seeing what was going on around them, so he wound up fearful of the enemy and completely missed that there are more with us than against us!!!

My friends if you are worried and fearful of the enemy it is because you are not using your spiritual senses, so you don't know that there are more with us than against us, and you don't know those with us are far more powerful than those against us!!!! You are fearing the devils because you are unaware of the Kingdom of God!!!

Jesus said- satan is the ruler of this world. At 2 Cor 4:4 calls satan-the god of this system of things. All through the bible 99% mislead at every given moment after the fall in Eden, the only time maybe not that high was when Israel stood strong. They fell over and over and are fallen to this day. Solomon, Gods anointed spiritual king fell to false god worship in his end. Why? Because satan and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2 Cor 11:12-15)
Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead)-Luke 17:26)
The bible warns--beware if you think you are standing.
As well not only is there a table of God, there is a table of demons-1Cor 10:21) he disguises things off that table using love, sharing whatever it takes.
I know the kingdom of God well, but i also know what belongs to his adversary. Most of the worlds celebrations are filled with things off the table of demons.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said- satan is the ruler of this world. At 2 Cor 4:4 calls satan-the god of this system of things. All through the bible 99% mislead at every given moment after the fall in Eden, the only time maybe not that high was when Israel stood strong. They fell over and over and are fallen to this day. Solomon, Gods anointed spiritual king fell to false god worship in his end. Why? Because satan and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2 Cor 11:12-15)
Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead)-Luke 17:26)
The bible warns--beware if you think you are standing.
As well not only is there a table of God, there is a table of demons-1Cor 10:21) he disguises things off that table using love, sharing whatever it takes.
I know the kingdom of God well, but i also know what belongs to his adversary. Most of the worlds celebrations are filled with things off the table of demons.

Let us just look at one of those verses you quoted!!

2 Cor 4:4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Satan does go about blinding the minds of the unbelieving that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God!!

That verse is absolutely correct - so we need to be asking our selves if indeed Satan has blinded us from the glory of Christ who is the perfect image of the invisible God, and through whom all things were created??? ARE WE NOT SEEING JESUS CHRIST BUT ONLY FOCUSING ON THE DEVILS???
ARE WE FEARING THE DEVILS INSTEAD OF GOD??? HAVE WE BEEN BLINDED TO THE GOOD NEW THAT WE CAN KNOW GOD THROUGH JSEUS CHRIST??

Col 1:15,16 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Deut 10:14 “Behold, to the LORD your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

So do we think that because Satan is going about blinding the unbelieving that the heavens and the earth belong to him? They don't!! Satan has be given some authority, but nothing on heaven, the highest heavens, or even earth belong to Satan. They are not his - and further more Satan is not the King and ruler of all things!!

Ps 2:6-8 “But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”
“I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD:
He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance,
And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.

Can you not read the "I have" part of the above verse. "I have" means that it is already done!! Jesus Christ is already the King over the very ends of the earth!! Yeah there is a rebellion taking place, and one lead by Satan, but don't confuse the rebellion so as to think the King of kings has been replaced on the throne!! Don't start thinking that there are more envolved in the rebellion than there are serving the Lord of lords and King of kings!! Even if all the people on earth rebel against the King, there are still more in the Kingdom of God who still serve Him!! And have you not read that the Kingdom of God is in your midst??

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.

And look - He has given us (true believers) the authority to tread on that snake of old and those who follow him, and even over all the power of the enemy - noting will injure you!!

Yet as a believer it might be necessary to remain under the Lord!!

Ps 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

If we are indeed a believer we dwell in the shadow of the Almighty!!

So we don't get all worried about demons!!

Ps 91:54 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day;

Therefore, because we are not afraid of demons, we focus our concern on the unbelievers who are afraid!! And they should be, as should anyone participating in a rebellion against the King!! We try to get them to turn back to the King of kings and get underneath Him!! If we are underneath Him, we know that there is nothing to fear from the demons, because God is with us!! But it also means that we listen to the Lord our God and act according the instructions He gives us! We fear Him, the King, not the enemy. We know about the enemy but also are fully aware that the Lord our God (Jesus Christ) is the King of kings, Lord or lords. He is the One through whom all things (including that litte snake) were created. He can bind up that snake (Satan) any time He wants. He can also let Him loose if He needs to show people that He is still God. In the end He is going to instruct an angel, just a single normal angel, to pick up the snake and do away with Him. He doesn't even need to go and do it Himself, He is just going to give the instruction and it will be done. That is the power of our Lord, who is God the Son!!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us just look at one of those verses you quoted!!

2 Cor 4:4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Satan does go about blinding the minds of the unbelieving that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God!!

That verse is absolutely correct - so we need to be asking our selves if indeed Satan has blinded us from the glory of Christ who is the perfect image of the invisible God, and through whom all things were created??? ARE WE NOT SEEING JESUS CHRIST BUT ONLY FOCUSING ON THE DEVILS???
ARE WE FEARING THE DEVILS INSTEAD OF GOD??? HAVE WE BEEN BLINDED TO THE GOOD NEW THAT WE CAN KNOW GOD THROUGH JSEUS CHRIST??

Col 1:15,16 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Deut 10:14 “Behold, to the LORD your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

So do we think that because Satan is going about blinding the unbelieving that the heavens and the earth belong to him? They don't!! Satan has be given some authority, but nothing on heaven, the highest heavens, or even earth belong to Satan. They are not his - and further more Satan is not the King and ruler of all things!!

Can you not read the "I have" part of the above verse. "I have" means that it is already done!! Jesus Christ is already the King over the very ends of the earth!! Yeah there is a rebellion taking place, and one lead by Satan, but don't confuse the rebellion so as to think the King of kings has been replaced on the throne!! Don't start thinking that there are more envolved in the rebellion than there are serving the Lord of lords and King of kings!! Even if all the people on earth rebel against the King, there are still more in the Kingdom of God who still serve Him!! And have you not read that the Kingdom of God is in your midst??

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.

And look - He has given us (true believers) the authority to tread on that snake of old and those who follow him, and even over all the power of the enemy - noting will injure you!!

Yet as a believer it might be necessary to remain under the Lord!!

Ps 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

If we are indeed a believer we dwell in the shadow of the Almighty!!

So we don't get all worried about demons!!

Ps 91:54 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day;

Therefore, because we are not afraid of demons, we focus our concern on the unbelievers who are afraid!! And they should be, as should anyone participating in a rebellion against the King!! We try to get them to turn back to the King of kings and get underneath Him!! If we are underneath Him, we know that there is nothing to fear from the demons, because God is with us!! But it also means that we listen to the Lord our God and act according the instructions He gives us! We fear Him, the King, not the enemy. We know about the enemy but also are fully aware that the Lord our God (Jesus Christ) is the King of kings, Lord or lords. He is the One through whom all things (including that litte snake) were created. He can bind up that snake (Satan) any time He wants. He can also let Him loose if He needs to show people that He is still God. In the end He is going to instruct an angel, just a single normal angel, to pick up the snake and do away with Him. He doesn't even need to go and do it Himself, He is just going to give the instruction and it will be done. That is the power of our Lord, who is God the Son!!

The firstborn of all creation. All creation occurred at the beginning. Firstborn= only begotten son= created direct-first and last, all other things created through him. Only Jesus can be the one who was beside God as his master worker during creation. He tells you he was created at Prov 8.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The firstborn of all creation. All creation occurred at the beginning. Firstborn= only begotten son= created direct-first and last, all other things created through him. Only Jesus can be the one who was beside God as his master worker during creation. He tells you he was created at Prov 8.

??? I'm not sure what you are getting at but I think you are not referring to Prov 8 but Ps 2:6-8 which I quoted???

Again - In Ps 2:6-8 we read:

And I pointed that out because you are so worried about Satan that you have come to think Satan has authority over earth, according to your prior post. Now while a prince might have some authority and in a certain area, the king always has authority above and beyond any prince and that for all the land!! And yes, I pointed out, as also pointed out in Ps 2:6-8, that authority was given to Jesus Christ, the Father's anointed, when He (Jesus Christ) was begotten! That is indeed in the beginning! Notice that Ps 2:6 uses the words "I have" meaning before Ps 2:6 was written. So yes, your apparrent realization that Jesus Christ was installed as King before the Kingdom was starting to be built is correct.

Your understanding of what "the beginning" includes maybe wrong, though. A question you might want to consider and talk to the Lord about is, "Are we still in the beginning?" It was written that on the seventh day God rested, but Jesus explained while in the flesh that He and His Father have been working to this day! Both statements have to be correct, so how?

Anyway, I liked this last post better. It starts to show an understanding that Jesus Christ is the King and from the beginning of all creation (things are still being created are they not? - Babies are still being born, right) - Therefore is Jesus Christ is the One through whom all things were created, and if Jesus Christ was made King over all things from the beginning, then why are you so worried about what Satan and demons are doing? Should we not be fearing the King of kings, and so be concerned about asking Him what we need to do? God (Father, Son, Spirit) has a plan and God is working it. We just need to be part of the plan by seeking our Lord for our instructions, right? Trust Him - Satan is not doing anything that Jesus Christ is not fully aware of, and because the Lord our God and King is "Mighty God" and indeed the One through whom Satan was even created, Satan can't do anything that the Lord our God doesn't let him. If then Jesus Christ lets him (Satan) do something He (Jesus Christ our Lord God) has a purpose, according to the desires of the Father!

I am not saying don't be aware of the dark spiritual forces we battle with, but I am saying to not worry and instead put your trust in our Lord Jesus Christ who is God! And again, that means seeking our Lord for instructions. :)

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
??? I'm not sure what you are getting at but I think you are not referring to Prov 8 but Ps 2:6-8 which I quoted???

Again - In Ps 2:6-8 we read:

And I pointed that out because you are so worried about Satan that you have come to think Satan has authority over earth, according to your prior post. Now while a prince might have some authority and in a certain area, the king always has authority above and beyond any prince and that for all the land!! And yes, I pointed out, as also pointed out in Ps 2:6-8, that authority was given to Jesus Christ, the Father's anointed, when He (Jesus Christ) was begotten! That is indeed in the beginning! Notice that Ps 2:6 uses the words "I have" meaning before Ps 2:6 was written. So yes, your apparrent realization that Jesus Christ was installed as King before the Kingdom was starting to be built is correct.

Your understanding of what "the beginning" includes maybe wrong, though. A question you might want to consider and talk to the Lord about is, "Are we still in the beginning?" It was written that on the seventh day God rested, but Jesus explained while in the flesh that He and His Father have been working to this day! Both statements have to be correct, so how?

Anyway, I liked this last post better. It starts to show an understanding that Jesus Christ is the King and from the beginning of all creation (things are still being created are they not? - Babies are still being born, right) - Therefore is Jesus Christ is the One through whom all things were created, and if Jesus Christ was made King over all things from the beginning, then why are you so worried about what Satan and demons are doing? Should we not be fearing the King of kings, and so be concerned about asking Him what we need to do? God (Father, Son, Spirit) has a plan and God is working it. We just need to be part of the plan by seeking our Lord for our instructions, right? Trust Him - Satan is not doing anything that Jesus Christ is not fully aware of, and because the Lord our God and King is "Mighty God" and indeed the One through whom Satan was even created, Satan can't do anything that the Lord our God doesn't let him. If then Jesus Christ lets him (Satan) do something He (Jesus Christ our Lord God) has a purpose, according to the desires of the Father!

I am not saying don't be aware of the dark spiritual forces we battle with, but I am saying to not worry and instead put your trust in our Lord Jesus Christ who is God! And again, that means seeking our Lord for instructions. :)

Yes God gave things to Jesus, if he were God they would have already been his. But the Israelites knew 100% he has a God-Psalm 45:7--Yes trust Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--either he is wrong or the house divided( 34,000 trinity religions) that will not stand is wrong.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes God gave things to Jesus, if he were God they would have already been his. But the Israelites knew 100% he has a God-Psalm 45:7--Yes trust Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--either he is wrong or the house divided( 34,000 trinity religions) that will not stand is wrong.

That is only correct if you don't have a rebellion!!!

Jesus is the King!! All things have been given to Him by the Father!!! Yet God gave people and spirits the ability to make decisions for themselves - life!!! So Lucifer decided to lead a rebellion!! That doesn't mean the Jesus is not the King!! It also doesn't mean that God could not put that rebellion down at any moment!! And it also does not mean the God did not know that some would use their God give free will to rebel against their maker!! And it does not mean that the leader of the rebellion is in control!! Have you not misunderstood all those things???

The fact is that God knew before He created anything that there was going to be a rebellion as soon as He gave life and the ability to things (spirits and people) to make decision for themselves. So those given life have to choose good, not evil!! To make us aware that we have to choose good/God, and not evil/Satan and the rebellion, God let's Satan exits today. Satan will be pick up by another angel and just tossed away like a used dirty rag, when God is done with His purpose for Satan. Does that sound like that Satan who has some great authority, if he is going to just be picked up and tossed when God decides??

So stop being afraid of Satan, and start being afraid of God who can also give the instruction for you to be tossed!!!

Mat 8:26 He *said to them, “Why are you [fn]afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and [fn]it became perfectly calm.

Mat 14:27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”

Mat 17:7 And Jesus came to them and touched them and said, “Get up, and do not be afraid.”

Mat 25:25 ‘And I was afraid, and went away and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what is yours.'

Mark 4:40 And He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

Mark 5:36 But Jesus, overhearing what was being spoken, *said to the synagogue official, “Do not be afraid any longer, only believe.”

Mar 9:32 But they did not understand this statement, and they were afraid to ask Him.

Luke 12:4 “I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have no more that they can do.

Luke 12:32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.

This being afraid of that blow hard, Satan - has and is a big problem that the Lord has to address with us. We start thinking things like - 'Oh Satan can and did change the Scriptures around to people get things wrong!' Satan has not ever done anything that God did not know about, even before he did it!! So even if a translator of the Scriptures was listening to Satan and wrote according to what Satan himself told him, God know it and had a purpose for it!!! So it is that we seek the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Word of God and God!!! Because we need understanding!!

Of do we seek Him????

If indeed we have been seeking the Lord Jesus Christ; didn't He already explain to us over and over something like, " “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.” ???

And did He not give you access to the Kingdom of God and those angels who serve Him which tend to say things like, "“Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;"

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;"

So when I see someone worried about how Satan using his own authority is changing the Scriptures all about, simply indicates they have not been hearing from the Lord, and are not aware of the Kingdom of God like they should be!!

They are like that servant of the man of God who I brought up earlier, who see the enemy and is afraid but is not seeing the army of God and the more and more powerful Kingdom God who is with them!!!

2 Kings 6:15 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”

It's not that they are not trying to serve the "man of God" - Jesus Christ - but they are afraid of the enemy because they don't see what is going on around them. They need their eyes opened!

2 King 6:16,17 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

People - Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God!! That Kingdom includes the King (our Lord God Jesus Christ) and the far more and far more powerful army of God who serve Him!!

The King is still fully in control. Yes there is a rebellion going on, so don't be a part of it!! Instead seek the King and get to know Him personally and you would be so afraid of that snake of old who will at some point (when he is no longer needed for test us) be tossed out into the fire like an old dirty rag used to try and clean the important things of God.

The Holy Spirit of God tends to make us wiser and cleaner, by using that old dirty rag on us. The old dirty rag is a liar!! Whenever he speaks, he speaks a lie. So if Satan says, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” (Mat 4:9) Know that is a lie. Satan does not even have those things to give to you!!! Satan lied! Those things already belonged to Jesus Christ!!! There were created through Jesus Christ and Jesus already had them. So Jesus didn't even address that part of the statement but instead pointed out to Satan that he need to worship God!! And what a rebuke it was, because Jesus was the Word of God and He was God (being One with God) If Satan's pride had not blinded Him, perhaps he might have realized he had it all backwards.

Indeed, how ironic that if perhaps Satan had realized at the moment that if he had fallen down and worship Jesus Christ as the King and the One over all things, then perhaps Satan could have (as a son in the house of God) been given all those things that he thought were his to give.

Any authority that Satan has he got from because God let people have a choice! God said He put before us both good and evil and told us to choose good. For that reason alone we have the enemies of God - those powers, principalities, and the dark spiritual forces of this world around us! The good news is that we can be children of God, if we just seek our Lord Jesus Christ, and He then gives us authority over all of them!! Indeed, the heavens and the earth belong to God, and He gives them to us (as children in His house) if indeed we act like His children and get to know Him as "Father God"

So who writes, "Yes God gave things to Jesus, if he were God they would have already been his"

He is might God, and they have already been given to Him. That includes Satan and those in the rebellion! He, as King, has just not decided to do away with the rebellion yet! He has a purpose for letting the rebellion continue, and that purpose comes from Him not wanting any to perish!! So people - seek the King of kings and Lord of lords and get to know Him now, least you get tossed out with the that old dirty rag named Satan!!!

Is 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Did we miss reading the Bible? The child has been given to us! The government does rest on His shoulders! In fact, it did before He was given to us, but if you are following a rebellion your governor according to your choice might be Satan. Yet the child is and always has been Mighty god, even if a person does not know Him so they don't know Him as Mighty God. So, the person who doesn't call Him God does not know Him! And they don't know Him as their Eternal Father either. which explains why Jesus told some their father was the devil.

So if a person doesn't yet know that Jesus Christ is God, it is because they don't actually know Him, just like is covered in the Bible. If they don't know Him as their Eternal Father it is because some other spirit is acting like their father. If they don't know that all things already belong to Jesus Christ because they were all created by Him and for Him, it is simply because they are in the rebellion! He still loves them, and tries to get through to them. For that reason He lets the rebellion continue, so that they might change their minds and start seeking good not evil! Only God is God and Jesus Christ is God! The Bible explains all this!

Jn 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.... He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, ... And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory,

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is only correct if you don't have a rebellion!!!

Jesus is the King!! All things have been given to Him by the Father!!! Yet God gave people and spirits the ability to make decisions for themselves - life!!! So Lucifer decided to lead a rebellion!! That doesn't mean the Jesus is not the King!! It also doesn't mean that God could not put that rebellion down at any moment!! And it also does not mean the God did not know that some would use their God give free will to rebel against their maker!! And it does not mean that the leader of the rebellion is in control!! Have you not misunderstood all those things???

The fact is that God knew before He created anything that there was going to be a rebellion as soon as He gave life and the ability to things (spirits and people) to make decision for themselves. So those given life have to choose good, not evil!! To make us aware that we have to choose good/God, and not evil/Satan and the rebellion, God let's Satan exits today. Satan will be pick up by another angel and just tossed away like a used dirty rag, when God is done with His purpose for Satan. Does that sound like that Satan who has some great authority, if he is going to just be picked up and tossed when God decides??

So stop being afraid of Satan, and start being afraid of God who can also give the instruction for you to be tossed!!!

Mat 8:26 He *said to them, “Why are you [fn]afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and [fn]it became perfectly calm.

Mat 14:27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”

Mat 17:7 And Jesus came to them and touched them and said, “Get up, and do not be afraid.”

Mat 25:25 ‘And I was afraid, and went away and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what is yours.'

Mark 4:40 And He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

Mark 5:36 But Jesus, overhearing what was being spoken, *said to the synagogue official, “Do not be afraid any longer, only believe.”

Mar 9:32 But they did not understand this statement, and they were afraid to ask Him.

Luke 12:4 “I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have no more that they can do.

Luke 12:32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.

This being afraid of that blow hard, Satan - has and is a big problem that the Lord has to address with us. We start thinking things like - 'Oh Satan can and did change the Scriptures around to people get things wrong!' Satan has not ever done anything that God did not know about, even before he did it!! So even if a translator of the Scriptures was listening to Satan and wrote according to what Satan himself told him, God know it and had a purpose for it!!! So it is that we seek the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Word of God and God!!! Because we need understanding!!

Of do we seek Him????

If indeed we have been seeking the Lord Jesus Christ; didn't He already explain to us over and over something like, " “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.” ???

And did He not give you access to the Kingdom of God and those angels who serve Him which tend to say things like, "“Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;"

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;"

So when I see someone worried about how Satan using his own authority is changing the Scriptures all about, simply indicates they have not been hearing from the Lord, and are not aware of the Kingdom of God like they should be!!

They are like that servant of the man of God who I brought up earlier, who see the enemy and is afraid but is not seeing the army of God and the more and more powerful Kingdom God who is with them!!!

2 Kings 6:15 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”

It's not that they are not trying to serve the "man of God" - Jesus Christ - but they are afraid of the enemy because they don't see what is going on around them. They need their eyes opened!

2 King 6:16,17 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

People - Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God!! That Kingdom includes the King (our Lord God Jesus Christ) and the far more and far more powerful army of God who serve Him!!

The King is still fully in control. Yes there is a rebellion going on, so don't be a part of it!! Instead seek the King and get to know Him personally and you would be so afraid of that snake of old who will at some point (when he is no longer needed for test us) be tossed out into the fire like an old dirty rag used to try and clean the important things of God.

The Holy Spirit of God tends to make us wiser and cleaner, by using that old dirty rag on us. The old dirty rag is a liar!! Whenever he speaks, he speaks a lie. So if Satan says, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” (Mat 4:9) Know that is a lie. Satan does not even have those things to give to you!!! Satan lied! Those things already belonged to Jesus Christ!!! There were created through Jesus Christ and Jesus already had them. So Jesus didn't even address that part of the statement but instead pointed out to Satan that he need to worship God!! And what a rebuke it was, because Jesus was the Word of God and He was God (being One with God) If Satan's pride had not blinded Him, perhaps he might have realized he had it all backwards.

Indeed, how ironic that if perhaps Satan had realized at the moment that if he had fallen down and worship Jesus Christ as the King and the One over all things, then perhaps Satan could have (as a son in the house of God) been given all those things that he thought were his to give.

Any authority that Satan has he got from because God let people have a choice! God said He put before us both good and evil and told us to choose good. For that reason alone we have the enemies of God - those powers, principalities, and the dark spiritual forces of this world around us! The good news is that we can be children of God, if we just seek our Lord Jesus Christ, and He then gives us authority over all of them!! Indeed, the heavens and the earth belong to God, and He gives them to us (as children in His house) if indeed we act like His children and get to know Him as "Father God"

So who writes, "Yes God gave things to Jesus, if he were God they would have already been his"

He is might God, and they have already been given to Him. That includes Satan and those in the rebellion! He, as King, has just not decided to do away with the rebellion yet! He has a purpose for letting the rebellion continue, and that purpose comes from Him not wanting any to perish!! So people - seek the King of kings and Lord of lords and get to know Him now, least you get tossed out with the that old dirty rag named Satan!!!

Did we miss reading the Bible? The child has been given to us! The government does rest on His shoulders! In fact, it did before He was given to us, but if you are following a rebellion your governor according to your choice might be Satan. Yet the child is and always has been Mighty god, even if a person does not know Him so they don't know Him as Mighty God. So, the person who doesn't call Him God does not know Him! And they don't know Him as their Eternal Father either. which explains why Jesus told some their father was the devil.

So if a person doesn't yet know that Jesus Christ is God, it is because they don't actually know Him, just like is covered in the Bible. If they don't know Him as their Eternal Father it is because some other spirit is acting like their father. If they don't know that all things already belong to Jesus Christ because they were all created by Him and for Him, it is simply because they are in the rebellion! He still loves them, and tries to get through to them. For that reason He lets the rebellion continue, so that they might change their minds and start seeking good not evil! Only God is God and Jesus Christ is God! The Bible explains all this!

Jn 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.... He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, ... And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory,

God is king of eternity--Jesus was appointed king,( Daniel 7:13-15) if he were God he already would have been king. But at the conclusion of Rev 20, ( 1Cor 15:24-28)he must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself= forever.
Your translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will. In the Greek lexicons it proves no capitol G God belongs in the last line at John 1:1. Your scholars know its a fact. The religions living that lie would lose billions of dollars a year, not to mention 2 billion very angry humans.

Reactions: Wrangler

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is king of eternity--Jesus was appointed king,( Daniel 7:13-15) if he were God he already would have been king. But at the conclusion of Rev 20, ( 1Cor 15:24-28)he must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself= forever.
Your translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will. In the Greek lexicons it proves no capitol G God belongs in the last line at John 1:1. Your scholars know its a fact. The religions living that lie would lose billions of dollars a year, not to mention 2 billion very angry humans.

God is God!! And I already showed you clearly in the Bible where Jesus Christ is God - actually read it this time!

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You keep wanting to think that Jesus Christ is not God, but that is not what is written in the Bible. And it is not what we find out when we actually get to know Him either!!

So, in Christianity we find the concept of a triune God (Father, Son, and Spirit) Now you are right to think the God is the King, but specifically the King is the Son/Word of God/ Jesus Christ! It turns out that the Father but Jesus Christ, God the Son, on the throne. I showed you this also:

Ps 2:6,7 “But as for Me, I have installed My King

So God the Father installed the God the Son as King. Yet they are one God!

Jn 17:22 “The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;

So you got close but still fail to understand! You wrote correctly, "if he were God he already would have been king." - and Jesus Christ was and has already been King!! Again I pointed this out to you and where above it is written "I have installed My King". "Have means it was already done!!And you are correct in pointing out the eternal part. The "have installed" was done before time, even the beginning. So the vision that Daniel got was a vision of what had happened back in the beginning!

Gen 1:1-5 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

The vision Daniel had goes back to that point, before time! Time is something you can count, and the count begins where it is written "one day", and you can see that the "light" was created before the count/one day/ the beginning! So the light was born before time! Indeed, the light is the beginning like a gun is the start of a race. Jesus Christ is that light! So He is the beginning! So He is before time! And that is when He was installed as King.

That takes us back to Jn 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

So John took you back to the beginning, even before time, and started his gospel by explaining Gen 1:1-5. When the God spoke "Let there be light" the Word of God (Jesus Christ) came into existence. And the Word of God was the light, even the light of men. And this is he vision that Daniel saw,

Dan 7:13,14 “I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
“And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed.

And all this happens in/at the beginning, even before time "one day".

So if a person has a revelation of Jesus Christ they have this revealed to them!

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19: 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
Rev 22: 13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Now you can read the Bible but understanding comes from a personal Revelation, like Daniel and John had. If you don't actually get to know Him (Jesus Christ) you don't actually hear from Him (The Word of God) then you are stuck depending on your understanding of the Scriptures, but the Scriptures were from those who listened to Him via His Holy Spirit, so to understand them you too must listen to Him (Jesus Christ, the Son, who is the Word of God and God, and the King of kings) and sadly the One that many don't actually believe in - because He has not been revealed to them!

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

So I encourage people to start believing in Jesus Christ that they might start listening to Him so that He might come into them.

Rev 3:22 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

If indeed you knew Jesus Christ personally you would understand the Bible and verses like:

The child (Jesus Christ) who took on flesh and who was born to us and who was in the beginning with God goes by a few different names, of which one is "MIGHTY GOD". Yet according to what you write you don't know Him as "Mighty God". It should have been apparent that the power and authority of God comes through the words of God and the words of God along with all things of God have been given to the Son!! You should have known that and would have known that if you have been listening to the Son. It is also written in the Scriptures, but that doesn't help if you are still shut up by the Scriptures instead of living though the promise by faith in Jesus Christ!

Jn 6:15 “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

The Father gave all things of His to the Son, including the very words of God. That means all the power and authority of God are owned by the Son!! And you don't think the Son (Jesus Christ) is Mighty God???? You seriously lack some very important understanding if you don't yet know the Lord of lords and King of kings - Jesus Christ!! My advice is that you start seeking Him by faith!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is God!! And I already showed you clearly in the Bible where Jesus Christ is God - actually read it this time!

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You keep wanting to think that Jesus Christ is not God, but that is not what is written in the Bible. And it is not what we find out when we actually get to know Him either!!

So, in Christianity we find the concept of a triune God (Father, Son, and Spirit) Now you are right to think the God is the King, but specifically the King is the Son/Word of God/ Jesus Christ! It turns out that the Father but Jesus Christ, God the Son, on the throne. I showed you this also:

Ps 2:6,7 “But as for Me, I have installed My King

So God the Father installed the God the Son as King. Yet they are one God!

Jn 17:22 “The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;

So you got close but still fail to understand! You wrote correctly, "if he were God he already would have been king." - and Jesus Christ was and has already been King!! Again I pointed this out to you and where above it is written "I have installed My King". "Have means it was already done!!And you are correct in pointing out the eternal part. The "have installed" was done before time, even the beginning. So the vision that Daniel got was a vision of what had happened back in the beginning!

Gen 1:1-5 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

The vision Daniel had goes back to that point, before time! Time is something you can count, and the count begins where it is written "one day", and you can see that the "light" was created before the count/one day/ the beginning! So the light was born before time! Indeed, the light is the beginning like a gun is the start of a race. Jesus Christ is that light! So He is the beginning! So He is before time! And that is when He was installed as King.

That takes us back to Jn 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

So John took you back to the beginning, even before time, and started his gospel by explaining Gen 1:1-5. When the God spoke "Let there be light" the Word of God (Jesus Christ) came into existence. And the Word of God was the light, even the light of men. And this is he vision that Daniel saw,

Dan 7:13,14 “I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
“And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed.

And all this happens in/at the beginning, even before time "one day".

So if a person has a revelation of Jesus Christ they have this revealed to them!

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19: 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
Rev 22: 13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Now you can read the Bible but understanding comes from a personal Revelation, like Daniel and John had. If you don't actually get to know Him (Jesus Christ) you don't actually hear from Him (The Word of God) then you are stuck depending on your understanding of the Scriptures, but the Scriptures were from those who listened to Him via His Holy Spirit, so to understand them you too must listen to Him (Jesus Christ, the Son, who is the Word of God and God, and the King of kings) and sadly the One that many don't actually believe in - because He has not been revealed to them!

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

So I encourage people to start believing in Jesus Christ that they might start listening to Him so that He might come into them.

Rev 3:22 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

If indeed you knew Jesus Christ personally you would understand the Bible and verses like:

The child (Jesus Christ) who took on flesh and who was born to us and who was in the beginning with God goes by a few different names, of which one is "MIGHTY GOD". Yet according to what you write you don't know Him as "Mighty God". It should have been apparent that the power and authority of God comes through the words of God and the words of God along with all things of God have been given to the Son!! You should have known that and would have known that if you have been listening to the Son. It is also written in the Scriptures, but that doesn't help if you are still shut up by the Scriptures instead of living though the promise by faith in Jesus Christ!

Jn 6:15 “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

The Father gave all things of His to the Son, including the very words of God. That means all the power and authority of God are owned by the Son!! And you don't think the Son (Jesus Christ) is Mighty God???? You seriously lack some very important understanding if you don't yet know the Lord of lords and King of kings - Jesus Christ!! My advice is that you start seeking Him by faith!

John 1:1 is not written that way in the Greek Lexicons. In the 2nd line the true God is called Ho Theos-plain Theos in the last line to show a difference of what the word was called. The only other spot in the NT where that occurs is 2 Cor 4:4-- Plain Theos to satan=god small g, and Ho Theos to the true God. One cannot alter the translating rule for John 1:1-a god is correct. 0 doubt.
Its you lacking understanding--The Father gave those things to Jesus, otherwise they would not be his. If he were God they would have already been his.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:1 is not written that way in the Greek Lexicons. In the 2nd line the true God is called Ho Theos-plain Theos in the last line to show a difference of what the word was called. The only other spot in the NT where that occurs is 2 Cor 4:4-- Plain Theos to satan=god small g, and Ho Theos to the true God. One cannot alter the translating rule for John 1:1-a god is correct. 0 doubt.
Its you lacking understanding--The Father gave those things to Jesus, otherwise they would not be his. If he were God they would have already been his.

The translators of the Bible are experts. Do you not think they don't have a Greek Lexicon? And Yet they come up with modern translations. The Lord had me open and run a Bible bookstore. Doing that I got to me a variety of people and I got a variety of resources. Not only Greek Lexicons, Hebrew and Greek interlinear translations, multiple side by side translations, numerous translations themselves, and also information about the translations. including a large book Zondervan publisher put out about the available translations, some information about them, and a reference as to their isbn's and publishers. Along with that I got to personally know a theologian with his doctorate degree who once had a job promoting one of the translations. I was able to have friend and frank conversations with him about different translations.

They don't take just one piece of information, but they now go back to numerous historical translations and bit and pieces of translation, and they seriously study and consider how things should be written. And what do they come up with For John 1:1?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NKJV)
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NLT)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NIV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (ESV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (CSB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NASB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (LSB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. (NET)

Ok - I am getting a bit tired of trying to fine any Christian - English translation that matches up with you!

And as I already pointed out - The Isiaih didn't match up with your conclusion either!!

And the government will [rest on His shoulders;

Still if my Lord was to tell me otherwise I might still consider what you said. I would certainly test the spirit as the Bible explains (1 Jn 4:13) But my Lord, whose first words to me were, "Read Your Bible" doesn't match up with you either. From His Spirit I hear, that Jesus Christ is Lord! And that seems to be from God to me.

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

So, I don't see how you are thinking that Jesus Christ is not the Lord of lords, King of kings, and Might God - except that you are not listening to the Spirit of God??? Of course, ultimately you are going to have to answer to Him who said:

John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;

Isn't it interesting that 'Me' is also capitalized in that verse too?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The translators of the Bible are experts. Do you not think they don't have a Greek Lexicon? And Yet they come up with modern translations. The Lord had me open and run a Bible bookstore. Doing that I got to me a variety of people and I got a variety of resources. Not only Greek Lexicons, Hebrew and Greek interlinear translations, multiple side by side translations, numerous translations themselves, and also information about the translations. including a large book Zondervan publisher put out about the available translations, some information about them, and a reference as to their isbn's and publishers. Along with that I got to personally know a theologian with his doctorate degree who once had a job promoting one of the translations. I was able to have friend and frank conversations with him about different translations.

They don't take just one piece of information, but they now go back to numerous historical translations and bit and pieces of translation, and they seriously study and consider how things should be written. And what do they come up with For John 1:1?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NKJV)
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NLT)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NIV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (ESV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (CSB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (NASB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (LSB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. (NET)

Ok - I am getting a bit tired of trying to fine any Christian - English translation that matches up with you!

And as I already pointed out - The Isiaih didn't match up with your conclusion either!!

And the government will [rest on His shoulders;

Still if my Lord was to tell me otherwise I might still consider what you said. I would certainly test the spirit as the Bible explains (1 Jn 4:13) But my Lord, whose first words to me were, "Read Your Bible" doesn't match up with you either. From His Spirit I hear, that Jesus Christ is Lord! And that seems to be from God to me.

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

So, I don't see how you are thinking that Jesus Christ is not the Lord of lords, King of kings, and Might God - except that you are not listening to the Spirit of God??? Of course, ultimately you are going to have to answer to Him who said:

John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;

Isn't it interesting that 'Me' is also capitalized in that verse too?

Yes trinity religions= a house divided, it will not stand, use a false John 1:1--There have been 20 translations in history with a god in the last line or was divine( 3)- rejected by trinity clergys because it exposes them as false religion and there would be 2 billion very unhappy humans suing them for stealing their $$$. In 1822, a Greek Scholar A.Kneeland compared Greek to English side by side in his NT translation to prove to the world a god was 100% correct.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
House divided????

I just showed you how every version of the Bible I looked up (9 versions: KJV, NKJV, NLT, NIV, ESV, CSB, NASB, LSB, NET), all contradict your conclusion. And I also showed you other verses showing the Jesus Christ is "Mighty God", and 'Lord' with a capital 'L', and indeed showing that if you are hearing from a spirit not having Him as 'Lord' you are not hearing from the Holy Spirit. So why do you think you are even in the same house?

Frankly to be a Christian you are claiming to follow Jesus Christ!! That means you believe in Him the Lord your God!! I don't see any division in the house about that!! It's not in the Scriptures, and that it is not what I hear from my Lord!! His Holy Spirit tells me Jesus Christ is Lord!! His Holy Spirit is also quick to point out that He is the King, even the King of kings and Lord of lords. And so, I don't use a "false Jn 1:1" I use the Holy Spirit who saw Jesus Christ is Lord. His sheep hear His voice, so why do you even write "false Jn 1:1"? Is it not because you don't hear His voice like John did?

John clearly explained that Jesus Christ is Lord, and the Word of God, and the King of kings, and the Lord or lords, and the One who is over His sheep, and who speaks to them, and the One who stands at the door knocking with His voice so that if anyone (which could include you because you are an anyone) opens up to Him He will come into them and eat with them and them with Him. But if you had done that you would know that we don't follow a verse we follow Lord our God, and that by hearing His voice. This is explained through-out the Bible, and in Jn 1:1 also!! So His house is not divided on this, but not everyone is getting into His house. You have to actually know Him, and that means you have to be His sheep, and that means you have to hear His voice. He is the Word of God! That means He is God!

I guarantee you: His house is not divided - so you might want to reconsider where you stand with Him and humbly start seeking Him and what He has to say to you!! If you still think we are following a verse or even the Scriptures, you are just wrong!! We Christians, real Christians, follow Jesus Christ, because He has the words of God and thus is God.

Jn 10:4 “When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

He has a voice, and it is the voice of God!!! Yet He also told some:

Jn 5:39,40 “You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

So, there is a house where they search the Scriptures but are unwilling to come to Him, but that is not His house!!

Honestly from what I have read from you, I don't think you and I are in the same house. Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like you need to actually start seeking Jesus Christ and Him as the Word of God! Meaning that He has the very words of God for you personally, so you need to listen to Him! I say that to try and help you, because He doesn't want any to perish, so we need to get to know Him personally, and His sheep do know Him personally because they hear His voice. OK - I am going over it again, but this is ultimately all important to people. They either know Him (Jesus Christ) as the Lord their God, because they are led by His voice speaking to them, or they are not Christians following Jesus Christ.

It is not about knowing the Bible, it is about knowing the Lord of lords and King of kings (Jesus Christ) like the Bible explained!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ - our Lord and savior - does not want anyone to perish, and so we want to be inclusive. So we see threads saying "
Yes, yes, we all believe in Jesus

But the sad truth is that not everyone believes in Jesus Christ. So when talked to people He told them what believing in Him meant! Therefore He was explaining that not all are yet included!! Jesus not say 'Yes, yes everyone is saved', in fact He said quite the opposite. Foreseeing the future, He explained that many on that day would tell Him how they did things in His name, but He was going to tell them that He never knew them.

So, what indeed is the "important 'stuff!"

The important stuff is that we actually do believe in Jesus Christ!!!

That belief in Jesus Christ, even the Lord of lords and King of kings, is all important to us people, but not all believe in Him. And yes, Jesus was and is correct - there are people doing things in His name who don't know Him. They don't have conversations with Him. They don't hear Him on that important day called, "Today". He is not there Lord, because they don't get instructions from Him, but He is still the Lord of lords and King of kings. To those who do know Him, He is like Isaiah explained - that child that was born to us who is and always has been, "Wonderful Counselor, The Might God, The Everlasting Father, and The Prince of Peace.

He once told me, "Karl, they call me Wonderful Counselor and so I am, but I am not a wonderful counselor to those who don't listen to Me."

He is not like a Father to you either if you don't listen to Him like a father either, is He?
The He is not The Mighty God to you if He is not doing great things around you either, is He?

And honestly, if you don't know Him you don't have peace with Him either!!

Yes - I want to also include everyone in His house, but that is not the case and is not going to be the case. It is our desire, meaning my desire also, but I am not blind to the fact that it is not the case. People posting right here on this forum sometimes don't know Him. The "many" is most certainly going to include some posting here.

So, do we hear from Him?

I do! The first words I heard from Him were "Read Your Bible" but He was not the Bible, rather He was the One who first told me to read the Bible. Since then Him and I have become friends. Like any friendship, it took a little time and the friendship grew over time, though it had it's ups and downs. Yet He calls me 'friend', even 'son', and He tells me He loves me - which just is just incredible to me because I know He is The Might God. I have seen Him personally do hundreds and probably a couple of thousand miracles around me. I have seen legs grow out, pain be removed, people get out of wheelchairs and leave walkers behind. And even on me, I have had Him remove a grow behind my ear in a few seconds. It literally shrunk and disappeared as I prayed over it. I have seen Might God, display His might soo many times I can't go into that all here.

Still, despite all that what matters to me is that Him and I are friends. We talk.

So, I know God and He knows me. That hasn't made my life as assume as some might think. After all He took on flesh and went through a whole lot more than I have. I have had it better than that, though I have been fire for telling people about Him. Some of those I told seem to believe, most did not seem to believe, though He even did miracles in some of the employees at that place where they fired me for speaking about Him.

Awe, but since then He gave me my own little company. I don't make much from it, but I have made enough for the last twenty years of having that business.

People - it is not "Yes Yes We All Believe", because not all of us do believe. So, we preach the Word of God (Jesus Christ) in order to get some to believe and also to encourage those who do believe to still listen to Him more! That is what any Christian Forum should be there for.

If a person knows the Lord and does hear from Him, I want to encourage them to seeking Him even more and get even a closer relationship with Him. That is what I want for myself. And if a person is doing things in His name but has not come to know Him personally, I want to correct that mistake because I want to be inclusive and have everyone get to heaven - still it is not going to happen because Jesus said that many would be told that He never knew them. Doesn't that make you want to cry? It does me, because I do know Him.

It does indeed make me want to cry when I read that someone is trying to follow a verse, or a group of verses, or even the whole Bible, because those that know Him know clearly that we are following Him who we personally know. His sheep do hear His voice!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 6:22

Prov 6:22 When you walk about, they will guide you;
When you sleep, they will watch over you;
And when you awake, they will talk to you.

I like the verse, but then there is always the question as to what it means?

I mean - what are the "they's" that guide you? Are they the instructions, or the angels that serve the Lord, or what. How exactly is it that we are guided?

Prov 1:5 A wise man will hear and increase in learning,
And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,

Now hearing is a very specific thing. Hearing is not reading!! To hear we need to have a voice coming to us! So it is that some read the Bible and say they heard the Bible, when they didn't. Or perhaps they got an audio version of the Bible, but even if that it is not the Word of God we are preaching!!

Jesus did say His sheep hear His voice. So it is the voice, His voice, which we hear. Now it might not only be His voice because it is also written that He sends His angels to minister to us.

Heb 1;14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

And Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God! So, we not only have the King but also the Kingdom of God! Yet it is also written that we have to enter through the door and He is the door.

Mt 10:7 “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'

So it is that I preach that the kingdom of heaven is at hand - and that according to what is written. So I don't preach what is written, but rather use what is written to preach the King (Jesus Christ) and His Kingdom.

So back to our question - what are the "they's" that guide you? Well - you might say it is the instructions. Or you might say it is the Kingdom of God. Yet the person who does not know the King and His Kingdom of God, might get confused and think that the Bible guides them! The Bible should help guide you to the Kingdom of God, but as seen in this thread that is not always the case! Though the title of the thread says that we all believe in Jesus Christ, that simply is not true!!! Many will say to Him that they were doing things in His name but hear Him tell them that He never knew them - and He doesn't lie.

So it is that I like the verses in the Bible, but I also know that to understand we must listen to the voice of the Lord which comes through His Holy Spirit, who sometimes goes by the name Wisdom.

Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

The above is a proverb, meaning some understanding is needed to know it's meaning. Does not the Lord send His Holy Spirit to talk to your spirit? And if you listen do you not find the Father and the Son? So, it is not a proverb about our relationship with God (Father, Son, and Spirit)? Well, even if I was to say it is you wouldn't be able to understand that unless you personally started listening! However if a person did start listening and spent time walking and talking with the Lord it would become clear that He sent His Holy Spirit with His words that He got from the Father - so God is one God. But understanding does not come from my mouth! So I turn people to Him and ask them to seek Him!

Instructions not the Scriptures have eyes to watch over you, but God does! And He has a Kingdom too!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, what indeed is the "important 'stuff!"

The important stuff is that we actually do believe in Jesus Christ!!!
The title of my thread is being sarcastic Karl. Why? ....because we make a ton of words which ultimately amount to very little....even nothing......and in so doing it is revealed what is important to us.....namely, hot air.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prov 6:22 When you walk about, they will guide you;
And when you awake, they will talk to you.

It means many things..
Here are some.

And these verses are not talking to religious water baptized people who are not born again.

1.) The heart of a man (person) devises your way, but GOD directs your steps.

2.) God will give you the desires of your Heart

3.) How can a person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.

4. The word of God is a Lamp and its Light.

The word of God, as Psalm 6:22 is describing, is alive. Its living. Its able to talk to you, and teach you, and reveal to you.

So, what you have to do, is fill yourself with the word of God., so that the word is so saturated in you, that it does this..

"I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons."

The Lord uses the word of God through the Holy Spirit to protect you, to heal you, to lead you, to correct you, and to instruct you.