YOU ARE INVITED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautifully written Pat,

…10 "So the servants went out into the streets and gathered everyone they could find, both evil and good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. 11But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. 12‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’ But the man was speechless.…"

We can fool ourselves, but we can never fool God...there is only one way to the Father :)
xx

God cannot be fooled since He did call him "friend" which leads me to believe he was invited but wasn't ready to come because he was not wearing his wedding garment.

Same thing goes for the ten virgins which is the kingdom of heaven whereas five were foolish, being out to the market seeking to be filled with oil ( Holy Spirit ) when the five that were wise knew they were filled since salvation & ready to go.

The five that are foolish are still part of that kingdom of heaven but because they were not ready as found abiding in Him, they were cast out from attending that Marriage Supper with the Bridegroom in that kingdom of heaven. Matthew 25:1-13

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one denies that. But what differs is how we describe 'Church'. To you it is Catholics only. To me it is all true believers anywhere and from any denomination.

I was brought up Anglican. I did all the right things; I was 'baptised' as an infant, confirmed as a child and married as an adult. I went with my husband to classes when he desired to be confirmed and had all my children 'baptised'. But even though I was a church goer and believed in Jesus and all the stories I'd been told about him, yet I wasn't a Christian all that time because I wasn't born again. At the age of 35 I died to self and asked Jesus into my life and was reborn. I experienced spiritual renewal which is a gift from God to all who recognise their need of him and seek his forgiveness for their lives as sinners.

You see I knew about Jesus but I din't know him. I do now and because of my relationship with Jesus I get to call almighty God my Father, my Daddy, my Papa. And I get to talk to him whenever I want and wherever I want. @theefaith I don't know why you reject him as you do by denying any personal context to salvation. Jesus said, 'whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me'.

You have been taught religion just as I was for the first part of my life until somebody taught me to be a Christian. This is a serious matter. Our eternity depends on it.

I don't reckon much to the Message translation but I love how it says this passage:

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” Matthew 11:28-30

From you friend Pat, who is a daughter of the King.

@theefaith Again I invite you to join us as an adopted son in God's family.
One can say you had a paul like experienced.

You thought you knew God because you followed the jewish faith, handed down through the centuries.

But then God came to you and called you out. And you met The god of heaven. Rejecting the god of man.

Reactions: Lambano and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You thought you knew God because you followed the jewish faith, handed down through the centuries.

But then God came to you and called you out. And you met The god of heaven. Rejecting the god of man.
Yes. And I've never regretted my decision even for an instant. My life changed and I was made a new creation in Christ. My sins washed away so that I could start again with a completely new outlook on life. Not religion any longer but relationship.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. And I've never regretted my decision even for an instant. My life changed and I was made a new creation in Christ. My sins washed away so that I could start again with a completely new outlook on life. Not religion any longer but relationship.
That’s awesome!

Reactions: Pearl

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Paul did not speak in tongues when he got saved. That tongue came later on and not by another baptism with the holy Ghost to get it either.

Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. 18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. 19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus. 20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Unless someone can point to an event in Acts when Paul did first speak in tongues, I know of no such event as of this moment, even though he as written in his epistles that he has spoken in tongues.

How was Anglican a Jewish faith?

Any one that believes in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God has raised Him from the dead are saved.

Granted what is built on that foundation will be judged whether it be religious works that deny him or supernatural works that deny him.

So if any one has a supernatural encounter when they had been a believer for such a long time, one has to wonder if they are preaching receiving Jesus Christ by faith per the calling of the gospel or receiving Him by a supernatural phenomenon thus by a sign. Matthew 12:39

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly is and that is why, when we have experienced this wonderful setting free, we want to share it with those who are trapped in religion thinking they are in the light or with those who have never considered God at all.
As painful as it is when they make every excuse to not see it

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are still invited. But you need to RSVP; you need to accept that God-given invitation to become adopted into his family and become an heir with Jesus and enjoy knowing God as a loving Father. I responded to that invitation almost 45 years ago. I was the best decision I ever made.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are still invited

Then the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who have been called to the wedding feast of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These words are true; they come from God."

All are welcome! To come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great perspectives here, what everyone said is true, you are invited to accept Jesus just as you are

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Heaven...You can’t get in unless you know Jesus personally and are part of his family..

Right, no doubt some gatecrashers will try to bluff their way in but it ain't never gonna happen..:)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still invited. But you need to RSVP; you need to accept that God-given invitation to become adopted into his family and become an heir with Jesus and enjoy knowing God as a loving Father. I responded to that invitation almost 45 years ago. I was the best decision I ever made.

i put on Christ when I was 16!
16 days old!
Gal 3:27

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i put on Christ when I was 16!
16 days old!
Gal 3:27

Yes, theefaith, that is the idea, to put on Christ!

But how did you put on Christ? Is the faith you have in Him, what He did for you on the Cross the reason for all that you do?

Or did you put on Christ with the faith that you must prove yourself worthy of salvation?

It's the mindset that determines if you have actually put on Christ!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, theefaith, that is the idea, to put on Christ!

But how did you put on Christ? Is the faith you have in Him, what He did for you on the Cross the reason for all that you do?

Or did you put on Christ with the faith that you must prove yourself worthy of salvation?

It's the mindset that determines if you have actually put on Christ!

gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

That's an immersion into Christ, not water! This verse is the explanation of what happens the very moment we believe.

It's work of the Holy Spirit performing the act of regeneration, being born again, how it works spiritually in the eyes of God.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's an immersion into Christ, not water! This verse is the explanation of what happens the very moment we believe.

It's work of the Holy Spirit performing the act of regeneration, being born again, how it works spiritually in the eyes of God.

Theefaith, it is very important that you give audience here, just consider what I'm saying here, that's all I ask.

The baptism into Christ, a term Paul uses several times, is in fact the reference to our immersion into the death of Christ at Calvary.

Spiritually speaking, by faith in Christ, we died with Him there on that Cross. Man cannot be rehabilitated, he must die and be reborn in spirit, this is being born-again.

The new born-again spirit of man is immersed into Christ, we are in Christ, clothed by Christ, in other words, we have "put on Christ."

This is the spiritual aspect of the "baptism into Christ." It can't be seen by the human eye, it is spiritual.

Water baptism is the visual of the "baptism into Christ" what we can see. It is acting out our faith in the spiritual baptism.

In other words, water baptism is acting out in the visual of what happened to us in the spiritual baptism that could not be seen.

Water baptism is our confession of Christ, in what He did in our spiritual baptism.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 what’s the water for?

baptism means water! Jn 3:22

They immediately went abroad preaching: accept christ by “faith alone” as you savior??? Not!

Jn 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

river = water = baptism

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 what’s the water for?

baptism means water! Jn 3:22

They immediately went abroad preaching: accept christ by “faith alone” as you savior??? Not!

Jn 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

river = water = baptism

Baptism means to immerse something into something else. It is not exclusively for water.

Paul said "we who were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death."

Here the word "baptism" in the Greek is "baptisma" it refers to the Roman soldiers who dipped the tip of their swords into a bowl of blood before battle, and refers to a Smith who dips a piece of hot iron into water to temper it. It also refers to the High Priest dipping his finger in blood seven times before the Lord, according to the Law in Lev. 4:6.

It all refers to the placing of a person or thing into a new environment or in union with something else to change its condition or relationship to its former relationship or condition.

In the case of "being baptized into Christ" it is referring to the new believer being placed in union with Christ, a totally new environment.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baptism means to immerse something into something else. It is not exclusively for water.

Paul said "we who were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death."

Here the word "baptism" in the Greek is "baptisma" it refers to the Roman soldiers who dipped the tip of their swords into a bowl of blood before battle, and refers to a Smith who dips a piece of hot iron into water to temper it. It also refers to the High Priest dipping his finger in blood seven times before the Lord, according to the Law in Lev. 4:6.

It all refers to the placing of a person or thing into a new environment or in union with something else to change its condition or relationship to its former relationship or condition.

In the case of "being baptized into Christ" it is referring to the new believer being placed in union with Christ, a totally new environment.

The Christian sacrament of baptism means flowing water over the forehead three times.

With the words:

I baptize you in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit! Matt 28:19

The grace of God washing away all sin! Acts 22:16

A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27

Jesus says: I remind you you’re still under oath!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

You cannot enter on you’re own or by faith alone!

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church for the salvation of all men, (repent and believe the gospel, with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 2:1&5 brought to life in baptism
Eph 4:5 one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 and not the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

Faith and baptism!

Scripture says none of the things about “Faith alone”!

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

“Faith alone”

Questions

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

How can you enter by your own if it must be ministered to you? Baptism is done unto you, “not do it yourself by faith alone”

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How can salvation be nearer than when we first believed if you’re saved by believing?

1 pet 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.

How can salvation happen when we first believed if it’s the end?

If salvation is by “faith alone” then faith would be the greatest!
1 cor 13:13 charity is the greatest!

Even all faith much less “faith alone” without charity avails nothing!
1 cor 13:2

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace, the act of justification.
Proper Matter: pure water
Proper Form: the words: I baptize you in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian sacrament of baptism means flowing water over the forehead three times.

With the words:

I baptize you in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit! Matt 28:19

The grace of God washing away all sin! Acts 22:16

A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27

Jesus says: I remind you you’re still under oath!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

The Christian baptism according to Scripture is full body immersion! Examples make this undisputable.

It has to be full immersion, it represents our spiritual baptism, "being baptized into Christ."

Again, the water baptism represents the real baptism of being spiritually baptized into the death of Christ.

This "one baptism" is the spiritual baptism, that Paul speaks of, that water baptism represents.

There was no problem with water baptism in the first century, everyone knew what it represented.

It was the formation of the RCC that took baptism in the wrong direction. They praise Paul with the mouth and deny him in actions.

Water baptism is a command of Christ, but it must be for the right reason. If not, it becomes works. By which Paul said no man will enter into heaven.

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

You cannot enter on you’re own or by faith alone!

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church for the salvation of all men, (repent and believe the gospel, with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 2:1&5 brought to life in baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 and not the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

Faith and baptism!

Scripture says none of the things about “Faith alone”!

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

“Faith alone”

Questions

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

How can you enter by your own if it must be ministered to you? Baptism is done unto you, “not do it yourself by faith alone”

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How can salvation be nearer than when we first believed if you’re saved by believing?

1 pet 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.

How can salvation happen when we first believed if it’s the end?

If salvation is by “faith alone” then faith would be the greatest!
1 cor 13:13 charity is the greatest!

Even all faith much less “faith alone” without charity avails nothing!
1 cor 13:2

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace, the act of justification.
Proper Matter: pure water
Proper Form: the words: I baptize you in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit.