YOU ARE INVITED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I consider you a brother in Christ. And it doesn't matter to me whether you consider me your brother or not. Now drop the crap and come talk to me man-to-man.

what is you’re question?
I’ll be happy to answer

our union must be in Christ with the same faith without any error

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great thread dear sister. I pray this reaches some people. Even the one who is here more worried about defending his church that finding out what is true or not.

The true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is without error

Your thread reminds me of a song my band played when i was at a particular church.

You ment sect!

Its called people get ready,

Lyrics

People get ready, there's a train a comin'
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith, to hear the diesels hummin'
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord

So people get ready, for the train to Jordan
Picking up passengers coast to coast
Faith is the key, open the doors and board 'em
There's hope for all, among those loved the most

There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner
Whom would hurt all mankind, just to save his own, believe me now
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
For there is no hiding place, against the kingdom's throne

So people get ready there's a train a comin'
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith, to hear the diesels hummin'
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord

It speaks of the train which is headed to the promised land. The ticket is already purchased and is yours. All you have to do is climb on.
‘Still need to be washed of sin baptism

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend, I worry seriously about you

For once in your life can you please listen to people. Your continued harassment and bashing of people is not going to get us to convert to your church. Nor is it going to get us to like you.

Try conversing for once in your life. Your not going to get brownie points in heaven because you defended the Catholic Church

defend the truth that is apologetics
I harass nobody

what’s you’re question I’ll try and answer

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
defend the truth that is apologetics
I harass nobody

what’s you’re question I’ll try and answer
Your not defending anyone

I have no question for you. You cant answer anything i do not already know about you

I only pray you open your hears and listen to what people are telling you

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you need Jesus in your life?
Jesus loves you! He desires to have a relationship with you and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.
1: YOU HAVE A PAST
You can't go back but He can. The Bible says, 'Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.' (Hebrews 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

2: YOU NEED A FRIEND

Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

3: HE HOLDS THE FUTURE
Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure; today, tomorrow and for eternity. His Word says, 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen' (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB).

If you would like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:

'Lord Jesus Christ, I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask for forgiveness and now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever.
Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.'

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you need Jesus in your life?
Jesus loves you! He desires to have a relationship with you and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.
1: YOU HAVE A PAST
You can't go back but He can. The Bible says, 'Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.' (Hebrews 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

2: YOU NEED A FRIEND

Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

3: HE HOLDS THE FUTURE
Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure; today, tomorrow and for eternity. His Word says, 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen' (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB).

If you would like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:

'Lord Jesus Christ, I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask for forgiveness and now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever.
Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.'

no relationship (union) without the sacraments

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
272851266_10158691649896404_1096159380851339817_n.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32
No one denies that. But what differs is how we describe 'Church'. To you it is Catholics only. To me it is all true believers anywhere and from any denomination.

I was brought up Anglican. I did all the right things; I was 'baptised' as an infant, confirmed as a child and married as an adult. I went with my husband to classes when he desired to be confirmed and had all my children 'baptised'. But even though I was a church goer and believed in Jesus and all the stories I'd been told about him, yet I wasn't a Christian all that time because I wasn't born again. At the age of 35 I died to self and asked Jesus into my life and was reborn. I experienced spiritual renewal which is a gift from God to all who recognise their need of him and seek his forgiveness for their lives as sinners.

You see I knew about Jesus but I din't know him. I do now and because of my relationship with Jesus I get to call almighty God my Father, my Daddy, my Papa. And I get to talk to him whenever I want and wherever I want. @theefaith I don't know why you reject him as you do by denying any personal context to salvation. Jesus said, 'whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me'.

You have been taught religion just as I was for the first part of my life until somebody taught me to be a Christian. This is a serious matter. Our eternity depends on it.

I don't reckon much to the Message translation but I love how it says this passage:

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” Matthew 11:28-30

From you friend Pat, who is a daughter of the King.

@theefaith Again I invite you to join us as an adopted son in God's family.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
how does one establish this “relationship”?
When he knocks on the door of your heart you invite him in. That door has no handle on the outside so he can't let himself in you have to open up to him. Once he's in he lives with you for ever and you slowly establish a relationship just as you would with anybody you invited into your home. @theefaith

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is the word of God?
Or where is it found?

Jesus is the Word of God, draw near to Him, not the Pope. Sola Scriptura, Let the Holy Spirit teach you as read the word of God instead of the dogma of the Catholic church and the teachings of men, in those words in scripture you will find Christ and a relationship with Him. Your church is nothing but a crutch that prevents you from walking in the Spirit.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Word of God, draw near to Him, not the Pope. Sola Scriptura, Let the Holy Spirit teach you as read the word of God instead of the dogma of the Catholic church and the teachings of men, in those words in scripture you will find Christ and a relationship with Him. Your church is nothing but a crutch that prevents you from walking in the Spirit.

do we have to believe Jesus and obey him???

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Spiritual Fathers (apostles) have care for our souls!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep:

Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

That makes Paul and John spiritual fathers, pastors of our souls!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

The Problem is the Popes are not sent ones and their actions prove that. I Would rather hear from the Word of God and the Spirit who is our teacher.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (1 John 2:27)

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (1 Corinthians 2:13)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Problem is the Popes are not sent ones and their actions prove that. I Would rather hear from the Word of God and the Spirit who is our teacher.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (1 John 2:27)

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (1 Corinthians 2:13)

matt 16:18-19 Isa 22:21-22