You can have "ALL" God wants you to have!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 6:10-11 KJV
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. [11] O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.

Now tell me, how can one be poor yet make many rich!
We have a certain wisdom from God's word; and when we preach it, certain people get ideas on how to make money.

One example of this is how the word "blackish" was originally found in the book of Job.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said,

Mat 6:19, Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Mat 6:20, But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Mat 6:21, For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Mat 6:22, The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23, But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Mat 6:24, No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

It's necessary to discern between the wisdom of the world which promotes the treasures of this world and the wisdom which is from God which Paul tells us in Romans is the crucified Jesus. The two travel opposed directions yet the former insists it's traveling the same direction. That's slippery isn't it?

Quoted @justbyfaith with your post on wisdom. Treasure where thief cannot steal or moth does not consume. Wisdom from above ...born from above and born of His Spirit, a new birth. Seek this He said yet often it gets blended with the other and it is said wisdom from above is not to be sought after as it compares to the other. Paul said: it is not worthy to be compared to the which is revealed. The word says to follow after the Spirit and you will it be unfruitful In James 3:13-17 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. [14] But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. [15] This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. [16] For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. [17] But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

“Without partiality, and with hypocrisy” along with the title of the thread maybe what is being discussed or challenged is “base things” and who Lifts up those base things. In the Old Testament He said they would not lift themselves up.
Malachi 2:9-10 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. [10] Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

1 Corinthians 1:26-28 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Daniel 4:16-17 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him. [17] This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

2 Corinthians 10:1 Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:
Ezekiel 29:15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is very hard to help the poor and sick if you are poor and sick!!! Think
That is quite true. But Christ has not authorized His servants to enrich themselves at the expense of poorer Christians.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people who are wealthy do in fact hoard that wealth.

If they did what Jesus commanded and gave their wealth to the poor, they would be poor again themselves.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are authorized to receive the blessings and gifts that God wants them to have and to help the poor and sick to know that they too can receive the blessings and gifts of God.
3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will not force you to accept and live in His blessings of health and prosperity so if you want to live a life in sickness and poverty===GO FOR IT!!! YOUR CHOICE!!
Why nor receive "ALL" God wants you to have?
Jesse shares revelation from God’s Word that will enlarge your faith and unleash God’s favor and grace to receive all God has for you.
Jesse Duplantis Ministries All Part 1 May 2020 - YouTube

Sounds like you're preaching Jesse Duplantis more than Jesus Christ!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are authorized to receive the blessings and gifts that God wants them to have and to help the poor and sick to know that they too can receive the blessings and gifts of God.
3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Yea, I've heard that heresy before. God is bound by His own word to do for you what you can "claim" from Him. In other words, God's bound *to you!*

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kenneth Copelands ministry is a false religion.
I can not watch that garbage. God isn't your genie in the sky sent to grant your every selfish wish.

Sounds like you choose to do without=all your choice!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and all of Jesse's other prophets fail to understand, all that is of any value is Christ, and if you don't have Him then your house is desolate. You are nothing more than a white washed wall.

Reactions: Renniks