You can have "ALL" God wants you to have!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God the Father exists in eternity; and as such, He dwells in eternity eternally. Therefore, in descending to become a Man, He would not cease to dwell in eternity. From the perspective of being in eternity, God is able to have power over His incarnate self to raise His incarnate self from the dead.

It is also true that I do not believe that the 2nd Person of the Trinity, as dwelling in the flesh, rose to fill all things; but that He continues to dwell in a finite body of human flesh while His Spirit was also released to the Father into eternity and also rose to fill all things. This Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus; and is in a sense Jesus. But the 2nd Person of the Trinity, the Son of God, is confined to the flesh body of Jesus Christ in a permanent and perpetual hypostatic union.

While the 1st Person of the Trinity continues to dwell in eternity eternally (Isaiah 57:15). He lived one eternal moment and then (from the perspective of the Son) incarnated to become a Man...even the Son of man and Son of God...

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
Listen, I am not capitulating here, but this hair-brained logistic that you have going on does not deserve dignity by responding to it. It is a dire shame that you, assuming that you're over 12yrs old, cannot see the inanity behind such a delineation of the Godhead.
Okay, you have a slight, but incidental point. If God is three, and one of the three rid himself of his deity in order to become man, then the other two could retrieve him back. ...whatever the heck, either way, that is supposed to mean???

Not to mention that you seem to call the Father the Son more than once, in your above explanation. I personally couldn't care less, but it is in contradiction to Nicaene Christology.
'...God the Father exists in eternity; and as such, He dwells in eternity eternally. Therefore, in descending to become a Man, He would not cease to dwell in eternity. ...'. '...While the 1st Person of the Trinity continues to dwell in eternity eternally (Isaiah 57:15). He lived one eternal moment and then (from the perspective of the Son) incarnated to become a Man...even the Son of man and Son of God...'

Either way, you speak of a hypostatic union as if the definition makes any sense. You spoke about Christ's perpetual god-man ontology, as if this comprehensible or even plausible on any level. It would be nice if you actually used Biblical terms, for it seems that you trinitarians have received revelation unbeknownst to the Bible's inspired authors.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DNB:

I believe, based on John 8:24 and verses that are in its topical context, that to deny that Jesus is God would mean that I would die in my sins. And I do indeed believe that Jesus is God.

As such, I don't see any point in conversing any further with you. Paul wrote that if anyone preaches a different gospel, let him be accursed. Since you are preaching a different Jesus than the Jesus of the Bible (see 2 Corinthians 11:3-4); and since this would amount to a different gospel as well: I see fit to do what it says in Romans 16:17 and avoid the likes of you.

Just giving you a head's up.

Of course, if you say anything on these boards that I believe might deceive the reader, I may be inclined to respond to you; as that is the job of an undershepherd.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paul wrote that if anyone preaches a different gospel, let him be accursed
Lot of that going on around here.

Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Seems to many God has a split personality.

When my X rings and I answer teh phone, she cannot tell the diff between me and my son who is at home, she has to ask, thats why Jesus said, If you have seeing me you have seeing the father, because He is the express image of God, they are both, with the Holy Spirit of one accord. Doesnt detract from God nor Christ God is Love Christ Is love, they can be no less.

But religion will do as religion does.,