You can have "ALL" God wants you to have!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: farouk

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't buy you obey!!
God says==Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Malachi 3:10

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False witness!! Stay sick and poor if that is your choice!!
Lol, all you have been taught is to shout people down when you don't like thier truth. This is not spiritual maturity. It's revealing how little depth you have. Being a spiritual begger is good only if you recognize that is what you are. You may be believing you are rich when you're actually poor, blind, and needy.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, all you have been taught is to shout people down when you don't like thier truth. This is not spiritual maturity. It's revealing how little depth you have. Being a spiritual begger is good only if you recognize that is what you are. You may be believing you are rich when you're actually poor, blind, and needy.

I live my life as a son of God and joint-heir with Jesus blessed and protected!! And you??

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't buy you obey!!
God says==Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Malachi 3:10
The Book of Malachi, thought to have been written between 450B.C and 425 B.C., is one of the minor prophets books of the Old Testament. The label, prophetic books, distinguish precisely these writings into major and minor prophecies for Israel at the time they were written. These prophecies occur after the historic books. So named because they outline the history of the Hebrews.
They have no relevance to today's Christian.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just a beggar telling other beggars where to find bread. May I never brag except in Jesus.

Romans 8:17 17Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:17 17Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
You believe the term, coheirs, pertains to material possession?
When God tells us the flesh profit us nothing, how would material possessions profit us?

Reactions: Renniks

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you share in his sufferings? Sounds like you want to have health and wealth, not suffering. Do you know what it means to share in his glory? It's got nothing to do with money. It means in part that we can be joyful even when we have nothing, because we have him.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you share in his sufferings? Sounds like you want to have health and wealth, not suffering. Do you know what it means to share in his glory? It's got nothing to do with money. It means in part that we can be joyful even when we have nothing, because we have him.

YES,' Believers are attcked,mocked,scoffed at even here!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God never promised us "happiness", He promised us joy! Joy through all kinds of trials. I must say, you have swallowed this false gospel hook, line and sinker. I will pray for you to see the truth.
God Bless

Joy=happiness! Happiness=joy. If you have no joy you have no happiness