You can have "ALL" God wants you to have!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you right-click on the thread, it will give you the option of Copy Link Address. If you click on that once, you can then paste the link anywhere.

I know how to do this. I accessed the thread name and the author, and there were numerous posts within that thread by charity. I though there was a specific *post* that someone wanted me to read?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies post #5

No, my apologies. I'm not used to this format in the "search." I thought I was seeing numerous posts from charity in a *single thread,* but actually I was confused. lol!

It was a good question about God creating order and chaos, and I've tried to answer that before. I don't believe God predestined evil, but I do think he creates it after sin has already entered into the world. I do believe God accommodates sinful behavior by creating an evil environment for it.

I won't try to guess how you're applying this to this thread. Just let the chips fall...

Reactions: Waiting on him

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, my apologies. I'm not used to this format in the "search." I thought I was seeing numerous posts from charity in a *single thread,* but actually I was confused. lol!

It was a good question about God creating order and chaos, and I've tried to answer that before. I don't believe God predestined evil, but I do think he creates it after sin has already entered into the world. I do believe God accommodates sinful behavior by creating an evil environment for it.

I won't try to guess how you're applying this to this thread. Just let the chips fall...

God is truth and love and hates all evil. Sinful little men often think of God's judgment as "evil" to them.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Slow learner????? Jesus says====Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…Matthew 7:1-2
Wow! so easy it is to get away with pilfering money from others, wiping your lips and saying "Do not Judge, lest you be Judged" nice

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
k

Jesus says you judge his family at your own risk!!! BEWARE!!

The Bible says lots of things, including fools don't take correction, and there is wisdom in a multitude of counselors. You should beware if you don't question things. Jesus said that even the elect can be deceived. He would have us "keep watch," because people act as if they have a handle on God's Kingdom, and yet that Kingdom has not come yet.

Your faith is not an activity of the Kingdom that has already come. It is a limited ability to carry out God's plan *before* the Kingdom comes. Do you understand the difference?

Reactions: DNB

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! so easy it is to get away with pilfering money from others, wiping your lips and saying "Do not Judge, lest you be Judged" nice

Yea, error has a way of building a cocoon around itself so that it can neither be questioned nor discovered. Don't judge, lest you discover the truth! Nice plan! ;)

Reactions: Angelina