You can see how sins darkens the intellect... by looking @ these people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
There are certain groups of people.. you can just tell they are... not with God.. not on the same page with Him, to say the least...

There is some psg in the bible about this, but not sure where it is... how sin darkens the mind

anti-Catholics are one group that come to mind. I have known Protestants who are friendly toward Catholics.. haven't allowed themselves to be brainwashed by hate and ignorance (the anticatholics).. I respect those people and will listen to them... Tehy realize that the real enemy is not some other Christian Church but the anti-church folks... those who hate Jesus (znd there are plenty of those in the world today...)

Then there are those who claim to be Christian but are anything but... and u can t ell this by what they say/write...

So dont be surprised when you hear really bizarre, illogical, hateful sounding, un-Christian-sounding stuff from these people.. no need to be shocked or amazed or scandalized... just (as Letterman would say) nature o' the beast

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Christian churches are being infiltrated by masons who HATE Catholicism...

Even some priests have taken the bait... just can't trust anyone...

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Catholicism is infultratinf this board! Yikes!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
infultrated, now go to one of there boardsand see how long before you get banned..
I meant infiltrated. I mean, they are running amok! I don't really mean "they". Its actually just one guy who is as spiritual as a plastic statue of Mary on someone's car dashboard.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Masons better be careful.... They get messing around the priests who knows what pollution will ruin their doctrine!