You Know You're Getting Old When...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yeah....

And how about when you're telling someone something and stop in the middle because you can't remember why your mouth is moving?

UFFA!

Now that is one I am often doing...in the middle of a conversation, having to say.."What was I talking about!!" It happens all too often!
:D

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

th

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
these are funny, but hopefully on some level we understand that they are stereotypes that we do not have to follow or manifest right
Maybe but, only to some extent. I say we start dying at conception. So, however old you are, add how ever many months (if u know) u were in your mama's womb, add that to your age and that is how old you REALLY are...lolol. :)

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I say we start dying at conception.
i say the MSM seems to want to reinforce this pov with a vengeance, and i would avoid it strenuously imo. All of those funny things are completely self-inflicted, i mean every single one, and all are completely curable too imo

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The BIG one is when your really there and are doing all of those things.

OUCH......... I now feel all of that and it aint fun.......... talking about it was and now
doing it all.......... ug........ I want to go home soon...... But ? why am I still here ???
So be ready for my dumb talk , its coming up more and more..... Sorry ahead of time. ?
Or did I all ready start duh??????

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i say the MSM seems to want to reinforce this pov with a vengeance, and i would avoid it strenuously imo. All of those funny things are completely self-inflicted, i mean every single one, and all are completely curable too imo

Well Mark. I really hope that you can still be saying that when in your late seventies. I used to feel like you at your age. Invincible.
Not only by eating organic and healthy, but also in believing in healing as a divine right. I really thought with those two under my belt that I had got it made.