You must be born again through water baptism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you are lying.

Are all of your prayers answered? John says in 1 John 3:21-23 those who keep His commandments and are pleasing in His sight are assured of salvation; and they receive whatever they pray for. That is, everything that is God's will. 1 John 5:14-15. We must always believe in whole context.

Reactions: Nancy

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another trying to teach things they understand not.

Point out one thing that I said which is incorrect. You are evidently a self-important, windbag. Or, alternatively, you are a bot set up here by those who hold allegiance to the evil one. You are quite obviously trying to confuse Christians. Are you being paid?

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you kept his Commandments you would have the Holy Spirit: but I know you don't, and I know you have no assurance of eternal life.

I already told you that Jesus baptized me in the Holy Spirit. My life confirms the Word of God. Does yours? If it did all your prayers would be answered and you would not find it so hard to believe the apostle John. That is called unbelief.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I already told you that Jesus baptized me in the Holy Spirit. My life confirms the Word of God. Does yours? If it did all your prayers would be answered and you would not find it so hard to believe the apostle John. That is called unbelief.

I'm wondering if "The Wind" is a bot troll. He/she gives stock "answers" and refuses to engage any points made against his/her postings. We are likely dealing with a bot troll, sent here by the evil one or his minions.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering if "The Wind" is a bot troll. He/she gives stock "answers" and refuses to engage any points made against his/her postings. We are likely dealing with a bot troll, sent here by the evil one or his minions.

He just joined yesterday, and obviously doesn't know the rules, but I won't report him. The forums will be a good place for him to learn things he hasn't yet been taught. He's 41, so he isn't a teenager. He may be from a Jesus only group, and may not believe in the Trinity. He's got A LOT to learn!

As for a bot troll, I don't think so. Just carnal.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I called upon the name of the Lord in the fear of him and humbly asked for mercy because of my sins. He answered me by giving me the Holy ghost which comes with a vision of Christ crucified upon the which I believed he was Jesus that died for my sins. I know the Lord has not answered you in this way and I know you are a liar.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He just joined yesterday, and obviously doesn't know the rules, but I won't report him. The forums will be a good place for him to learn things he hasn't yet been taught. He's 41, so he isn't a teenager. He may be from a Jesus only group, and may not believe in the Trinity. He's got A LOT to learn!

Maybe you are correct and he is involved with some kind of cult--"he" does have a lot to learn but I expect "he" is simply here to disrupt. There's something definitely "off" about him/her. The evil one is extremely active these days--especially in the Western nations. There is an obvious attempt to smear all Christians. There have been speculations as to who is behind the smear campaign but we can bet it has money behind it.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I called upon the name of the Lord in the fear of him and humbly asked for mercy because of my sins. He answered me by giving me the Holy ghost which comes with a vision of Christ crucified upon the which I believed he was Jesus that died for my sins. I know the Lord has not answered you in this way and I know you are a liar.

Please review the rules for posting on this website.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Point out one thing that I said which is incorrect. You are evidently a self-important, windbag. Or, alternatively, you are a bot set up here by those who hold allegiance to the evil one. You are quite obviously trying to confuse Christians. Are you being paid?
You're not a Christian.