You shall know them their fruits

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought it was a free country and this site open to the public?
Why this hate?
Christ commands no hate!
Only Satan has a seething hatred for Christ and His church, don’t be a part of his rebellion
I don't hate you. I hate cold dead 'religion'. It doesn't matter how many of your theologies are correct, the point is Catholicism is a system of cold, dead liturgy.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
really? The seat of the Holy Ghost, why does Jesus say for the apostles to teach? Matt 28:19 and the apostles will know the truth Jn 8:32 or that the apostles will have the truth Jn 16:13 Christ alone builds the church on the apostles eph 2:20

Matt 23 why does Jesus say to obey the successors of Moses?

The successors of Moses sit in the chair of Moses having the authority of the keys and the power to bind and loose Matt 23 and Jesus commanded them to be obeyed! Then the kingdom was taken from them matt 21:43 and given to Peter, Matt 16:18 the apostles, Matt 18:18 and their successors with the authority of the keys and the power to bind and lose!

Jesus said to obey the authority of the successors of Moses mt 23 authority of the keys and power to bind and loose and this power and authority was taken from them matt and given by Christ to Peter, the apostles and their successors, mt 16:18 18:18 this same authority and power must be obeyed!

mt 28:18-20 all authority is given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors requiring obedience, rom 1:5 obedience to the faith!
And Jesus say to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: behold I am with you even until the end of the world!!!
So the apostles have to remain until the end! Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and Priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Reign with kingdom authority (keys) power (bind loose) matt 16:18

You Make promises that apply to all believers apply only to a select few, an elite class of leaders, this is Nicolaitanism in a nutshell. Here is my Last comment from the other post of yours where you try to negate this fact, which you failed to respond to and I will place here because it answers these questions.

Here is an example of how these arguments rip scripture out of context to prove their point. The fivefold office is there for a purpose, which is clearly expressed in the following verses.
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:11-13)

Notice that These offices exist for the purpose bringing growth and maturity not for the maintaining of suckling babes, but for the weening of the children of the faith to eating the meat of the Word themselves, to be teachers themselves. The author of Hebrews laments this as well, writing:

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Hebrews 5:12-14)

You see these principalities and powers in the vatican fear this more than anything else, a Laity that sees them for what they are, Nicolaitans, those who commit Balaam's error, and use their authority to enrich themselves, meanwhile claiming to be "servants", But they truly are not servants for their ego feeds off of their authority, and they continue to try a proseletyze those who do not believe as they do. They want to keep you as children suckling on their milk they feed you never learning to digest meat, because when you do you will see their deception, and their desire for filthy lucre, and their manipulation and mind control.

So I say this to all who be in Christ, we have one head of the body which is Christ Jesus, and we who believe are all Brethren on the same path to sainthood. All of us must walk the same path, there is no special path for the authorities and one for the laity, but all must walk the same path. Some barely take two steps along that path and others take many steps but all are among the same group known as the faithful in Christ Jesus. Those that finish the race as Paul speaks of, do not begrudge and lord over those who are below them on the path, nor do they belittle them that they do not grow and take more steps, but instead they edify and encourage them to grow like they themselves have and learn to digest meat on their own so that they too can sup with Jesus rather than remain suckling on the breast of the mother church. when this occurs, the Gospel of the kingdom and the great commission will be fulfilled by all who believe and they all acting as apostles, sent ones will pronounce the gospel for all the world to hear as spoken of prophetically and usher in the second coming of Christ.

Do Not listen to those who want to keep you young dumb and dependent, but instead grow in the grace of God and the teaching of the Holy Ghost on to maturity in Christ and perhaps even to sainthood which comes by sovereign election. Sheep feed themselves in a pasture, they are not fed in troughs like the pigs. A true shepherd guides the sheep to a pasture, not to a trough.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sure have no bible verse for that
Romans 14:17-18
17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.

The Catholic church is all about the externals.

This baptism contention you have is just that, a contention. Most Protestants are very much water baptized. Your argument only stirs up needless contention.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Make promises that apply to all believers apply only to a select few, an elite class of leaders, this is Nicolaitanism in a nutshell. Here is my Last comment from the other post of yours where you try to negate this fact, which you failed to respond to and I will place here because it answers these questions.

Here is an example of how these arguments rip scripture out of context to prove their point. The fivefold office is there for a purpose, which is clearly expressed in the following verses.
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:11-13)

Notice that These offices exist for the purpose bringing growth and maturity not for the maintaining of suckling babes, but for the weening of the children of the faith to eating the meat of the Word themselves, to be teachers themselves. The author of Hebrews laments this as well, writing:

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Hebrews 5:12-14)

You see these principalities and powers in the vatican fear this more than anything else, a Laity that sees them for what they are, Nicolaitans, those who commit Balaam's error, and use their authority to enrich themselves, meanwhile claiming to be "servants", But they truly are not servants for their ego feeds off of their authority, and they continue to try a proseletyze those who do not believe as they do. They want to keep you as children suckling on their milk they feed you never learning to digest meat, because when you do you will see their deception, and their desire for filthy lucre, and their manipulation and mind control.

So I say this to all who be in Christ, we have one head of the body which is Christ Jesus, and we who believe are all Brethren on the same path to sainthood. All of us must walk the same path, there is no special path for the authorities and one for the laity, but all must walk the same path. Some barely take two steps along that path and others take many steps but all are among the same group known as the faithful in Christ Jesus. Those that finish the race as Paul speaks of, do not begrudge and lord over those who are below them on the path, nor do they belittle them that they do not grow and take more steps, but instead they edify and encourage them to grow like they themselves have and learn to digest meat on their own so that they too can sup with Jesus rather than remain suckling on the breast of the mother church. when this occurs, the Gospel of the kingdom and the great commission will be fulfilled by all who believe and they all acting as apostles, sent ones will pronounce the gospel for all the world to hear as spoken of prophetically and usher in the second coming of Christ.

Do Not listen to those who want to keep you young dumb and dependent, but instead grow in the grace of God and the teaching of the Holy Ghost on to maturity in Christ and perhaps even to sainthood which comes by sovereign election. Sheep feed themselves in a pasture, they are not fed in troughs like the pigs. A true shepherd guides the sheep to a pasture, not to a trough.
[/QUOTE

Christ is the head, eph 5:23 and the only mediator 1 Tim 2:5 but we have a problem christ ascended to heaven! Acts 1:9 leaving peter in charge Matt 16:18 Jn 21:17

your surprised that those in authority are authoritative authoritarian?

Without a central authority there can be no unity of the spirit, no obedience to the faith!
God - Christ - Peter - the apostles - the apostles successors - the people

The nature of authority is hierarchy

Matt 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
(The church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors!)
——————

Only Peter and the apostles and their successors have the teaching authority of Christ with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit! Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13

————

Fathers have care of their children, spiritual fathers care for our souls!

Pope, papa, father, yes spiritual father!

Isa 22 father

Matt 10:2
First apostle Peter:

Matt 17:27
Jesus and Peter are one:
Jesus even works a miracle to make this point. 27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Mt 16:18 Peter received the keys of the kingdom: and the power to bind and loose:

Mt 17:27
Peter commanded to confirm his breathren:

Lk 22:32
Jesus prays for Peter:

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

Matt 10:2
Peter is the prince of the apostles, head of the universal church on earth!

Jn 20:21-23
Peter and the apostles receive the Holy Spirit and the power to forgive sins:

Acts 1:15 1:17 1:26
Peter declares Judas office of apostle valid and vacant and chooses a successor:

Acts 2:14
Peter preaches the first sermon on Pentecost:

Acts 2:38
Peter requires baptism as the outward sign and initiation into the new covenant!

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

Acts 5 authority of the apostles verified by them being stricken dead by God verifying Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 whatsoever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and the apostles have the light of the Holy Spirit!

1 Tim 1 Paul is Timothy’s spiritual father.
1 Jn 2:1 little children are adult Christians, John is their spiritual father.

Apostles have Care for our souls
(Acts 20:28 Jn 21:17 Heb 13:17)

———

The successors of Moses having kingdom authority of the keys and the power to bind and loose Mt 23 was taken from them Mt 21:43 and given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: Mt 16:18 Mt 18:18 and Jesus says this power and authority is to be obeyed!

Rom 13:2
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
(If it applies to civil authority, how much more to religious authority)

Mt 28:18-20
all authority is given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors requiring obedience, rom 1:5 obedience to the faith!
And Jesus say to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: behold I am with you even until the end of the world!!!
So the apostles have to remain until the end!

Lk 10:16 He who hears you hears me...
(The apostles and their successors)

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Without a central authority there can be no unity of the spirit, no obedience to the faith!
God - Christ - Peter - the apostles - the apostles successors - the people

Hierarchy is the nature of authority!

God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.

This baptism contention you have is just that, a contention. Most Protestants are very much water baptized. Your argument only stirs up needless contention.

fundamentalism faith without reason
Romans is refering to those in the church

Two or three gather in my name?
Two or three are members of Christ and his church, and who honor His name not two or three heretics or atheists!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith said: "The nature of authority is hierarchy"

False, There are two types of authority, one is authoritative and condescending the other is managerial and Shepherding. Scripture clearly points to the latter, praising the meekness of leadership. for example, Ephesians 4:2, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Leadership that is like this needs not invoke status and rank but rather encourages, and edifies and leads to the growth of all in the church. While condemning the latter, such as Matthew 23:3-12 and Matthew 20:24-28

I Am sorry but i see nothing meek in the leadership of the RCC, only manipulation, lording over the laity, enriching themselves at the expense of the laity, and robbing glory from God. Their doctrine and dogma as expressed by you here only Perpetuates and maintains this spiritual bullying Keeping the masses suckling on the breast rather than eating the meat of doctrine.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what’s your idea of catholic dogma?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith said: "The nature of authority is hierarchy"

False, There are two types of authority, one is authoritative and condescending the other is managerial and Shepherding. Scripture clearly points to the latter, praising the meekness of leadership. for example, Ephesians 4:2, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Leadership that is like this needs not invoke status and rank but rather encourages, and edifies and leads to the growth of all in the church. While condemning the latter, such as Matthew 23:3-12 and Matthew 20:24-28

I Am sorry but i see nothing meek in the leadership of the RCC, only manipulation, lording over the laity, enriching themselves at the expense of the laity, and robbing glory from God. Their doctrine and dogma as expressed by you here only Perpetuates and maintains this spiritual bullying Keeping the masses suckling on the breast rather than eating the meat of doctrine.

what is dogma?
How much of catholic dogma do you believe?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what’s your idea of catholic dogma?
Relating to God through rituals and the elemental things of the world.

I think the thing that finally shut me down from the Catholic Church was finding out they say they have more authority than Christ. I'm betting you'll challenge me on this.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CHRIST would never have supported the pharisee like rome . The vatican is a sess pool of wickedness .
I aint being mean , i am being honest .

the Vatican is not the church, I don’t agree with what has taken place there since Pius 12 was murdered and the Freemasons have taken over

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Relating to God through rituals and the elemental things of the world.

I think the thing that finally shut me down from the Catholic Church was finding out they say they have more authority than Christ. I'm betting you'll challenge me on this.

the church only has authority from Christ so that’s not possible!

I see you don’t even know what dogma is!

how much catholic dogma do you believe?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Vatican is not the church, I don’t agree with what has taken place there since Pius 12 was murdered and the Freemasons have taken over
Are you a sedevacantist?

The Freemasons were originated by the Jesuit order. The "G" in the midst of the Compass and Square is the symbol for the "Gesu" or "Church of the "Gesu" (the "mother church" of the Jesuits), of which said order came - The Gesu Church Rome - Mother church of the Society of Jesus with the Tomb of St. Ignatius of Loyola - Pilgrim-info.com

iu

The Jesuits claim to be the "builders" of a new world.

"... It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the 'Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West -- Sovereign Prince Masons,' etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rite, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degree were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris. ..." - Isis Unveiled: A Master-Key To The Mysteries Of Ancient And Modern Science And Theology by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Vol. II - Theology, page 390 - Theology

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the church only has authority from Christ so that’s not possible!
I see you do not know your own church's writings.

I see you don’t even know what dogma is!
Dogma is a derogatory term for a hardened indoctrination.

how much catholic dogma do you believe?
I believe it is incumbent on the believer to walk in works of righteousness. And I believe every believer should obey the command to be baptized. Beyond that, not much.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the one thing most false churches have in common is
they always preach their religion instead of just preaching JESUS CHRIST .
Me , i am sticking with pointing to HIM . Good night everyone .

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a sedevacantist?

The Freemasons were originated by the Jesuit order. The "G" in the midst of the Compass and Square is the symbol for the "Gesu" or "Church of the "Gesu" (the "mother church" of the Jesuits), of which said order came - The Gesu Church Rome - Mother church of the Society of Jesus with the Tomb of St. Ignatius of Loyola - Pilgrim-info.com

iu

The Jesuits claim to be the "builders" of a new world.

"... It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the 'Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West -- Sovereign Prince Masons,' etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rite, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degree were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris. ..." - Isis Unveiled: A Master-Key To The Mysteries Of Ancient And Modern Science And Theology by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Vol. II - Theology, page 390 - Theology

the masons were around for along time they claim to have built the temple of Solomon
The G stands for their belief system
Gnosticism