You shall know them their fruits

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not worship a pancake, but a living God. An idol is something that takes the form of God, whether a statue or a relic, Just like how the Brazen serpent had to be destroyed by Hezekiah, because it became a god to be worshipped. What Your church needs is a Hezekiah or a Josiah to reform it.

1. 1 Corinthians 11:24
    And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembranceof me.
For 2000 yrs the true Christian church has done so

Jn 6:26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
paul did not say faith apart from works,
He said faith apart from works of the law, not works
Righteousness is not earned by any work. I have to emphasize that word so you don't go off on some baptism or communion works theology of the Catholic church.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this do in remembranceof me.

In Remembrance of me, means that it is done in remembrance of his sacrifice of his body and blood on the cross, not that his body and blood are in the pancake and the wine, they are symbol of the original sacrifice, not part of the sacrifice. Christ died once for all, not continually and perpetually in the eucharist. This is akin to the Brazen serpent which was given by God as a symbol of his providence, and was turned into an idol to be worshipped, which is all the mass does. In doing so it excludes others from partaking in the gift of Christ which is to rob the glory of God from redemption and giving it to the priestly class, this is the very foundation of the Nicolaitan mindset in the RCC, and until the mass is reformed then your church is in the grips of the leaven of the Pharisees. I Hope and pray you see this one day, and do something about it, as this Nicolaitanism is what the harlotry of this church is built upon. The fruit of this nicolaitanism are the blood of saints being spilled whether they be the victims of the inquisition, or the crusades, or the various other anathema's and murders prescribed by the RCC on those who think differently than the Nicolaitans in power do. This is the ugly side of your church's History, and as the title of this post speaks of "you shall know them by their fruit" The fruit of the catholic church is the spilled blood of the saints on their hands. I Say this in all love for you in the hope that you wake up to this leaven that is corrupting your church, and in the hopes that some stand up and do something about it. Read Revelation 17

God Bless.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Righteousness is not earned by any work. I have to emphasize that word so you don't go off on some baptism or communion works theology of the Catholic church.

salvation is by grace, grace makes both faith and works meritorious
James 5:16
James 2:24:26
Heb 6:12
Phil 1:29
1 Cor 13:2

Suffering Necessary part of Salvation!

Patience Implies suffering!

In order to bear fruit we must deny ourself, suffer, and die!

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jn 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Our principal means of dying is baptism!

Rom 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

More. Verses about suffering:

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

James 1:2-8
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing

Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1 Peter 2:20
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Remembrance of me, means that it is done in remembrance of his sacrifice of his body and blood on the cross, not that his body and blood are in the pancake and the wine, they are symbol of the original sacrifice, not part of the sacrifice. Christ died once for all, not continually and perpetually in the eucharist. This is akin to the Brazen serpent which was given by God as a symbol of his providence, and was turned into an idol to be worshipped, which is all the mass does. In doing so it excludes others from partaking in the gift of Christ which is to rob the glory of God from redemption and giving it to the priestly class, this is the very foundation of the Nicolaitan mindset in the RCC, and until the mass is reformed then your church is in the grips of the leaven of the Pharisees. I Hope and pray you see this one day, and do something about it, as this Nicolaitanism is what the harlotry of this church is built upon. The fruit of this nicolaitanism are the blood of saints being spilled whether they be the victims of the inquisition, or the crusades, or the various other anathema's and murders prescribed by the RCC on those who think differently than the Nicolaitans in power do. This is the ugly side of your church's History, and as the title of this post speaks of "you shall know them by their fruit" The fruit of the catholic church is the spilled blood of the saints on their hands. I Say this in all love for you in the hope that you wake up to this leaven that is corrupting your church, and in the hopes that some stand up and do something about it. Read Revelation 17

God Bless.

this IS my body

1. 1 Corinthians 11:24
    And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembranceof me.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
salvation is by grace, grace makes both faith and works meritorious
There you go. This is where the Catholic church goes off the rails. There is no work that literally EARNS justification and salvation. We're done here. This is so fundamental to Christianity that no further discussion is necessary. The Catholic church is no better than the cults in the Protestant church in this matter of works earning salvation.

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the masons were around for along time they claim to have built the temple of Solomon
The G stands for their belief system
Gnosticism
Even Blavatsky herself shows the historical nonsense of the claim. The "G" is as I stated. Even as the Georgia 'guide stones' built by "R.C. Christian", is Roman Catholicism.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 2000 yrs the true Christian church has done so
What? 'Worshipped a pancake'?

At the beginning it was seen that it was said by Roman Catholicism's doctrine:

Hence Christ is present in the sacrament with His Flesh and Blood, Body and Soul, Humanity and Divinity. ...

In the absence of Scriptural proof, the Church finds a warrant for, and a propriety in, rendering Divine worship to the Blessed Sacrament in the most ancient and constant tradition...” - Transubstantiation, Catholic Encyclopedia; - CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist

Indeed, the ancient pagan mysteries, for instance: - PAGAN SUN WORSHIP AND CATHOLICISM - THE MONSTRANCE and the WAFER GOD

"... The doctrine of the Real Presence developed slowly; its first official formulation was by the Council of Nicea in 787. In 855 a French Benedictine monk, Ratramnus, taught that the consecrated bread and wine were only spiritually, not carnally, the body and blood of Christ. About 1045 Berengar, Archdeacon of Tours, questioned the reality of transubstantiation; he was excommunicated ...

The doctrine was proclaimed as an essential dogma of the Church by the Lateran Council of 1215; and the Council of Trent in 1560 added that every particle of the consecrated wafer, no mater how broken, contains the whole body, blood, and soul of Jesu Christ. Thus one of the oldest ceremonies of primitive religion - the eating of the god - is widely practiced and revered in European and American civilization today. ..." - The Story of Civilization, Volume IV, The Age of Faith, page 741, by Will Durant; A History of Medieval Civilization - Christian, Islamic, and Judaic - from Constantine to Dante: AD. 325-1300; Simon and Schuster, New York: 1950 - The story of civilization

"... In a very remarkable passage quoted by A. Erman (ZA xxxviii. [1900] 30-33) Osiris is addressed as follows:

'When canals are dug, ... houses and temples are built, when monuments are transported, and fields are cultivated, when tomb-chapels are excavated, they rest on thee, it is thou who makest them. They are on thy back, though they are more than can be put into writing. [Thy] back hath not an empty place, for they all lie on thy back; but [thou sayest] not: "I am weighted down." Thou art the father and mother of men, they live in thy breath, they eat of the flesh of thy body. The Primeval is thy name.'

The last sentence show the process by which Osiris is being gradually transformed. He is now an earth-god; the atmosphere is his also; further, he is beginning to become a god of sustenance- 'they eat of the flesh of thy body.' The process takes another step, in which Osiris is identified, not only with the soil, but also with the grain and the fruiitful plants produced by the soil, and becomes a god of corn and wine. He had already reached this stage by the date of the Pyramid texts. ..." - Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics: Volume IX, Mundas-Phrygians, section 'NATURE (Egyptian)', page 219; edited by James Hastings, with the assistance of John A. Selbie, M.A., D.D. Professor of Old Testament Language and Literature in the United Free Church College, Aberdeen and Louis H. Gray, M.A., Ph.D., sometime fellow in Indo-Iranian Languages in Columbia University, New York; Volume IX, Mundas-Phyrgians, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons; Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark, 1917 - Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics: Mundas-Phrygians

"... "Af-Osiris, an aspect of Osiris meaning the "flesh of Osiris". ..." - Encyclopedia of Ancient Deities, page 367, edited by Charles Russel Coulter, Patricia Turner - Encyclopedia of Ancient Deities

"... Eucharist: ... In Egypt wine and mest cakes (like Hebrew massoth, or unleavened cakes, whence probably the Missa or Mass was named), were sacred to Osiris. ..." - The Encyclopedia of Religions., Volume II. E-M, section "Eucharist", page 76; by John G.R. Forlong; New York, 1906. - Encyclopedia of Religions

"... "The thin, round cake," says Wilkinson, "occurs on all (Egyptian) altars." Almost every jot or tittle in the Egyptian worship had a symbolic meaning. The round disk, so frequent in the sacred emblems of Egypt, symbolised the sun. Now, when Osiris, the sun-divinity, became incarnate, and was born, it was not merely that he should give his life as a sacrifice for men, but that he might also be the life and nourishment of the souls of men. ..." - The Two Babylons or The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife (1853, expanded in 1858), page 147 (PDF), page 148, by Alexander Hislop - "The Two Babylons"

"... [page 480] the missionaries ... In their amazement, they did not reflect, whether these things were not the natural expression of the religious feeling common to all nations who have reached even a moderate civilization. They did not inquire, whether the same things were not practised by other idolatrous people. They could not suppress their wonder, as they beheld the Cross, the sacred emblem of their own faith, raised as an object of worhip in the temples of Anahuac. They met with it [page 480-481] in various places; and the image of the cross may be seen at this day, sculptured in bas-relief, on the walls of one of the buildings of Palenque, while a figure bearing some resemblance to that of a child is held up to it, as if in adoration. (note. 24)

Their surprise was heightened, when they witnessed a religious rite which reminded them of the Christian [Catholic] communion. On these occasions, an image of the tutelary deity of the Aztecs was made of flour of maize, mixed with blood, and, after consecration by the priests, was distributed among the people, who, as they ate it, "showed signs of humiliation and sorrow, declaring it was the flesh of the deity!" (note. 25) How could the Roman Catholic fail to recognise the awful ceremony of the Eucharist? ... (note 25.: "Lo recibian con gran reverencia, humiliacion, y lagrimas, diciendo que comian la carne de su Dios." Veytia, Hist. Antig., lib. 1, cap. 18. - Also, Acosta, lib. 5, cap. 24.)" - History of the Conquest of Mexico with a Preliminary View of the Ancient Mexican Civilization, and the Life of the Conqueror, Hernando Cortes., Volume II. by William H. Prescott, Author of "The History of Ferdinand and Isabella," "The Conquest of Peru," ETC.; 4th Edition,, In Two Volumes, London: R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill. M.DCCC.XLIX. (1849) - History of the conquest of Mexico, with a preliminary view of the ancient Mexican civilization, and the life of the conqueror, Hernando Cortés and History of the conquest of Mexico, with a preliminary view of the ancient Mexican civilization, and the life of the conqueror, Hernando Cortés

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Blavatsky herself shows the historical nonsense of the claim. The "G" is as I stated. Even as the Georgia 'guide stones' built by "R.C. Christian", is Roman Catholicism.

The jesuits did not create the masons, the masons are and ancient pagan mystery religion, with sex cults, with principles of liberty (absolute license) (opposed to God and all things ordained by God, especially anti-Christ and His church) equality and fraternity with the dogma of religious indifference! Not exactly jesuits principles! I have heard luther was of the mystery religions in the order of Rosa crucian who attacked the faith and church founded by Jesus Christ on Peter and the apostles!
The church of which the jesuits were one apart of has totally condemned freemasonry!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don’t think blatvatski is an authority on anything but her daddy satan

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? 'Worshipped a pancake'?

At the beginning it was seen that it was said by Roman Catholicism's doctrine:

Hence Christ is present in the sacrament with His Flesh and Blood, Body and Soul, Humanity and Divinity. ...

In the absence of Scriptural proof, the Church finds a warrant for, and a propriety in, rendering Divine worship to the Blessed Sacrament in the most ancient and constant tradition...” - Transubstantiation, Catholic Encyclopedia; - CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist

Indeed, the ancient pagan mysteries, for instance: - PAGAN SUN WORSHIP AND CATHOLICISM - THE MONSTRANCE and the WAFER GOD

"... The doctrine of the Real Presence developed slowly; its first official formulation was by the Council of Nicea in 787. In 855 a French Benedictine monk, Ratramnus, taught that the consecrated bread and wine were only spiritually, not carnally, the body and blood of Christ. About 1045 Berengar, Archdeacon of Tours, questioned the reality of transubstantiation; he was excommunicated ...

The doctrine was proclaimed as an essential dogma of the Church by the Lateran Council of 1215; and the Council of Trent in 1560 added that every particle of the consecrated wafer, no mater how broken, contains the whole body, blood, and soul of Jesu Christ. Thus one of the oldest ceremonies of primitive religion - the eating of the god - is widely practiced and revered in European and American civilization today. ..." - The Story of Civilization, Volume IV, The Age of Faith, page 741, by Will Durant; A History of Medieval Civilization - Christian, Islamic, and Judaic - from Constantine to Dante: AD. 325-1300; Simon and Schuster, New York: 1950 - The story of civilization

"... In a very remarkable passage quoted by A. Erman (ZA xxxviii. [1900] 30-33) Osiris is addressed as follows:

'When canals are dug, ... houses and temples are built, when monuments are transported, and fields are cultivated, when tomb-chapels are excavated, they rest on thee, it is thou who makest them. They are on thy back, though they are more than can be put into writing. [Thy] back hath not an empty place, for they all lie on thy back; but [thou sayest] not: "I am weighted down." Thou art the father and mother of men, they live in thy breath, they eat of the flesh of thy body. The Primeval is thy name.'

The last sentence show the process by which Osiris is being gradually transformed. He is now an earth-god; the atmosphere is his also; further, he is beginning to become a god of sustenance- 'they eat of the flesh of thy body.' The process takes another step, in which Osiris is identified, not only with the soil, but also with the grain and the fruiitful plants produced by the soil, and becomes a god of corn and wine. He had already reached this stage by the date of the Pyramid texts. ..." - Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics: Volume IX, Mundas-Phrygians, section 'NATURE (Egyptian)', page 219; edited by James Hastings, with the assistance of John A. Selbie, M.A., D.D. Professor of Old Testament Language and Literature in the United Free Church College, Aberdeen and Louis H. Gray, M.A., Ph.D., sometime fellow in Indo-Iranian Languages in Columbia University, New York; Volume IX, Mundas-Phyrgians, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons; Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark, 1917 - Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics: Mundas-Phrygians

"... "Af-Osiris, an aspect of Osiris meaning the "flesh of Osiris". ..." - Encyclopedia of Ancient Deities, page 367, edited by Charles Russel Coulter, Patricia Turner - Encyclopedia of Ancient Deities

"... Eucharist: ... In Egypt wine and mest cakes (like Hebrew massoth, or unleavened cakes, whence probably the Missa or Mass was named), were sacred to Osiris. ..." - The Encyclopedia of Religions., Volume II. E-M, section "Eucharist", page 76; by John G.R. Forlong; New York, 1906. - Encyclopedia of Religions

"... "The thin, round cake," says Wilkinson, "occurs on all (Egyptian) altars." Almost every jot or tittle in the Egyptian worship had a symbolic meaning. The round disk, so frequent in the sacred emblems of Egypt, symbolised the sun. Now, when Osiris, the sun-divinity, became incarnate, and was born, it was not merely that he should give his life as a sacrifice for men, but that he might also be the life and nourishment of the souls of men. ..." - The Two Babylons or The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife (1853, expanded in 1858), page 147 (PDF), page 148, by Alexander Hislop - "The Two Babylons"

"... [page 480] the missionaries ... In their amazement, they did not reflect, whether these things were not the natural expression of the religious feeling common to all nations who have reached even a moderate civilization. They did not inquire, whether the same things were not practised by other idolatrous people. They could not suppress their wonder, as they beheld the Cross, the sacred emblem of their own faith, raised as an object of worhip in the temples of Anahuac. They met with it [page 480-481] in various places; and the image of the cross may be seen at this day, sculptured in bas-relief, on the walls of one of the buildings of Palenque, while a figure bearing some resemblance to that of a child is held up to it, as if in adoration. (note. 24)

Their surprise was heightened, when they witnessed a religious rite which reminded them of the Christian [Catholic] communion. On these occasions, an image of the tutelary deity of the Aztecs was made of flour of maize, mixed with blood, and, after consecration by the priests, was distributed among the people, who, as they ate it, "showed signs of humiliation and sorrow, declaring it was the flesh of the deity!" (note. 25) How could the Roman Catholic fail to recognise the awful ceremony of the Eucharist? ... (note 25.: "Lo recibian con gran reverencia, humiliacion, y lagrimas, diciendo que comian la carne de su Dios." Veytia, Hist. Antig., lib. 1, cap. 18. - Also, Acosta, lib. 5, cap. 24.)" - History of the Conquest of Mexico with a Preliminary View of the Ancient Mexican Civilization, and the Life of the Conqueror, Hernando Cortes., Volume II. by William H. Prescott, Author of "The History of Ferdinand and Isabella," "The Conquest of Peru," ETC.; 4th Edition,, In Two Volumes, London: R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill. M.DCCC.XLIX. (1849) - History of the conquest of Mexico, with a preliminary view of the ancient Mexican civilization, and the life of the conqueror, Hernando Cortés and History of the conquest of Mexico, with a preliminary view of the ancient Mexican civilization, and the life of the conqueror, Hernando Cortés

instead listening to pagans let’s listen to Jesus!
Jn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

dogma is biblical

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
instead listening to pagans let’s listen to Jesus!
Jn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

dogma is biblical
I have listened to Jesus, why do you not hear all of what He said, and not choose but a part of it?

Transubstantiation Unsubstantiated Substantially (cited from the Holy Scriptures (KJB), citing also other historical materials, and other materials written by yours truly):
Transubstantiation Unsubstantiated Substantially :P

Even with Jesus' buy a sword statement later on, the disciples still misunderstood Jesus’ spiritual meanings with physical meanings, even after so long a time with Him.

John 1:19-25 (John the Baptist as Elijah)
John 2:19-22 (Temple of His body)
John 3:1-21 (Nicodemus, Born Again)
John 4:7-15 (Woman a the Well, Water)
John 4:31-34 (Meat to Eat, Water to Drink)
John 5:6-7 (Will you be made whole, Pool)
John 6:50-52 (Eat my Flesh, Word)
John 7:38-39 (Water out of the belly, Spirit)
Matthew 16:5-12 (Leaven, Bread)​

Irrefutable. Jesus wasn't speaking about such things as Romanism swallows.

Dogma is Biblical. Romanism is not.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you they did.

but they are an Egyptian Babylonian mystery religion pagan to the core

long before the jesuits
The Gnostics the knights Templar Freemasons go way back

maybe we can at least agree that the Freemasons created communism?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qui Pluribus
On Faith and Religion
Pope BI. Pius IX - 1846

16) To this goal also tends the unspeakable doctrine of Communism, as it is called, a doctrine most opposed to the very natural law. For if this doctrine were accepted, the complete destruction of everyone’s laws, government, property, and even of human society itself would follow.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but they are an Egyptian Babylonian mystery religion pagan to the core
That "theefaith" is the exact description of Roman Catholicism. Does Roman Catholicism entomb persons in mummification? Yes:

Roman%20Catholicism%20-%20Worship%20Of%20The%20Dead%20Bones%2023.jpg

Does Roman Catholicism practice the priesthood and Mystery of Babylon? Yes.

Here is even the Roman Catholic Encyclopedia dealing with Mithraism:

"... The fathers conducted the worship. The chief of the fathers, a sort of pope, who always lived at Rome, was called "Pater Patrum" or Pater Patratus." ..." - CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Mithraism

"... After the conquest of Babylon this Persian cult came into contact with Chaldean astrology and with the national worship of Marduk. For a time the two priesthoods of Mithra and Marduk (magi and chaldaei respectively) coexisted in the capital and Mithraism borrowed much from this intercourse. ..." - CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Mithraism