You shall know them their fruits

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fruits of a puritanical fundamentalism is spiritual blindness with the imbedded vices of pride, presumption, and arrogance!

rebellion, protesting, refusal to submit to divine authority and revelation!

Kn 8:32 the truth shall set you free, but false doctrine shall enslave you!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fruits of a puritanical fundamentalism is spiritual blindness with the imbedded vices of pride, presumption, and arrogance!

Wow, you just described the character of 75% of the popes of the Roman Catholic Church.
Great Exposé!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This verse is not in the Bible. John 8:32 states: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus is Truth John 14:6, and he is the one that sets us free.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This verse is not in the Bible. John 8:32 states: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus is Truth John 14:6, and he is the one that sets us free.

you don’t think false doctrine enslaves
Doctrine of demons are filled with the vices of demons spiritual blindness
Spiritual pride presumption and arrogance

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don’t think false doctrine enslaves
Doctrine of demons are filled with the vices of demons spiritual blindness
Spiritual pride presumption and arrogance

Yes, false doctrine enslaves, and most of it comes from the Papacy, and other authoritarian Nicolaitans that rob the Glory from Christ Jesus by placing men on a pedestal of pride above men rather than seeing all in Christ as one. Jesus is the one that frees us he does not bind us. Come to me all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest... (Matthew 11:28-30) The churches of men bind heavy burdens on people that the leaders themselves cannot bear... (Matthew 23:4-7) They do so to make themselves look superior, but they are themselves slaves of corruption (2 Peter 2:19) This is evident in the perversion that is found in these men who view themselves as greater rather than as servants, whether they be priests, pastors, cult leaders or prosperity preachers.

What makes us free is our relationship with Christ Jesus, not our relationship with a church. Has Jesus set you free?

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, false doctrine enslaves, and most of it comes from the Papacy, and other authoritarian Nicolaitans that rob the Glory from Christ Jesus by placing men on a pedestal of pride above men rather than seeing all in Christ as one. Jesus is the one that frees us he does not bind us. Come to me all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest... (Matthew 11:28-30) The churches of men bind heavy burdens on people that the leaders themselves cannot bear... (Matthew 23:4-7) They do so to make themselves look superior, but they are themselves slaves of corruption (2 Peter 2:19) This is evident in the perversion that is found in these men who view themselves as greater rather than as servants, whether they be priests, pastors, cult leaders or prosperity preachers.

What makes us free is our relationship with Christ Jesus, not our relationship with a church. Has Jesus set you free?

Jesus and his church are one
Jesus founded the church not men
The church is necessary for salvation

did you really quote Matt 23???
So you recognize the authority of the keys and the power to bind of the successors of Moses?????

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus and his church are one
Jesus founded the church not men
The church is necessary for salvation

did you really quote Matt 23???
So you recognize the authority of the keys and the power to bind of the successors of Moses?????

Jesus is the source of Salvation not the church, the church is a gathering of those who are in Christ, nothing more. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20) This forum is a church, Me going and having a bible study with my friend in Christ is the church, There is no Hocus pocus needed only a simple gathering.

Your teaching that the church is necessary for salvation is a deception of the Nicolaitans that run the RCC, in order to enrich and empower themselves. It is nothing more than a form of idolatry placing the institution on a pedestal where only Christ should be, and robs the Glory from Christ Jesus. I am surprised you do not see this?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the source of Salvation not the church, the church is a gathering of those who are in Christ, nothing more. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20) This forum is a church, Me going and having a bible study with my friend in Christ is the church, There is no Hocus pocus needed only a simple gathering.

Your teaching that the church is necessary for salvation is a deception of the Nicolaitans that run the RCC, in order to enrich and empower themselves. It is nothing more than a form of idolatry placing the institution on a pedestal where only Christ should be, and robs the Glory from Christ Jesus. I am surprised you do not see this?

the church and Jesus are one, you cannot have Christ without His church and the Bible backs this up but I’m really interested in your statement on the successors of Moses in mt 23

why does Jesus say they are to be obeyed?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The sins of the Catholic church tell me everything I need to know.

Reactions: ReChoired

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fundamentalism can only produce spiritual anarchy

"Thee" faith, you are back to simply inciting strife again, and posting nothing of substance.

I don't say it in anger, but you will stand judgment for this if you continue. You have to this point not been spiritually astute enough to receive it, but even if you continue to be hard-headed and spiritually hard of hearing, you have now been warned twice, so you will be all the more without excuse.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Thee" faith, you are back to simply inciting strife again, and posting nothing of substance.

I don't say it in anger, but you will stand judgment for this if you continue. You have to this point not been spiritually astute enough to receive it, but even if you continue to be hard-headed and spiritually hard of hearing, you have now been warned twice, so you will be all the more without excuse.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

be specific?
Did Jesus found a church or no? Matt 16:18

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fundamentalism is really a demon spirit
No its not . dont listen to the bad apples . Just cause some claim to be fundamentals who are DEFINTELY NOT
or they would be in no KKK or picking up guns for battle ,
THEY are using and have been using the bad seeds as the example of fundamental christanity , when THEY NEVER WERE .
THIS is nothing but a plan to get us all into an all inclusive DO THE WILL OF GOVT MIGHTY religion .
AND they know that biblical christanity IS a people that will never bow to them or their gods .
SO they gonna eventually eradicate us . That is all this hoax is . I will never conform to that sorry lie of an all inclusive
many path lie gospel . IF serving JESUS costs me all , THEN AMEN , THE PERFECT SAVOIR suffered all for us
SO prepare to suffer for HIM . They can keep their lies .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No its not . dont listen to the bad apples . Just cause some claim to be fundamentals who are DEFINTELY NOT
THEY are using and have been using the bad seeds as the example of fundamental christanity , when THEY NEVER WERE .
THIS is nothing but a plan to get us all into an all inclusive DO THE WILL OF GOVT MIGHTY religion .
AND they know that biblical christanity IS a people that will never bow to them or their gods .
SO they gonna eventually eradicate us . That is all this hoax is . I will never conform to that sorry lie of an all inclusive
many path lie gospel . IF serving JESUS costs me all , THEN AMEN , THE PERFECT SAVOIR suffered all for us
As we say, eyes glued on the biblical Jesus, and noses in bibles.
Only the biblical Jesus saves and He is our only hope.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the church and Jesus are one, you cannot have Christ without His church and the Bible backs this up but I’m really interested in your statement on the successors of Moses in mt 23

why does Jesus say they are to be obeyed?

The Holy Ghost is the voice of God and sits on Moses' seat now, we, who are believers in Christ Jesus are the temple, we are the royal priesthood, the peculiar people, not some class of elites, but all who are in Christ Jesus, are sent ones. The church is a gathering of believers, nothing more, not some mystical hierarchy, not some elitist organization. We are all a part of the Body of Christ, and Christ Jesus is the head of the body, and we all are members. It is time for you to free yourself from the tyranny of the RCC and be free in Christ Jesus. It is only in relationship with Him that we are saved. Many will say Lord, Lord did we not do wonderful works in they name, and Jesus will say "I never Knew you" (Matthew 7:21-23) Does Jesus Know you? Are you known by Him personally or are you just known by your church membership.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (John 14:16-18)

This Promise was for all who believe, not just the apostles as you surmise, The Holy Ghost is God with us, Emmanuel, We are the temple, not some cathedral or building. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) We are now the ark of the new testament, one which came into force with the death of the testator, a New tabernacle not made with Human hands (Hebrews 9:11-28), we are the body of Christ, if you fail to see this then you fail to see the true church and are following after a human construct known as Christendom, which is not the true Church.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

did Christ found a church in the context of a new covenant kingdom? Matt 16:18