Young adult hangout thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
hi i am I'mTrash and i forgot my real age probably the same as you 27 i am also a gamer but i do not have any good gadget to play but my favorite game right now is cataclysmdda ascii style for the gameplay reason i like it despite the graphics

anyway i am just a trash you can always call me basura because i am trash i do not have a life in this lifetime and probably will not have a good life in next lifetime

i may look like pitiful but that's just it i reap what i sow qwq

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hi i am I'mTrash and i forgot my real age probably the same as you 27 i am also a gamer but i do not have any good gadget to play but my favorite game right now is cataclysmdda ascii style for the gameplay reason i like it despite the graphics

anyway i am just a trash you can always call me basura because i am trash i do not have a life in this lifetime and probably will not have a good life in next lifetime

Hello,

You probably shouldn't speak like that of yourself, you are not trash, you were created in God's image, just shared that verse today and I will share it again as well as another verse.

Genesis 1:27
So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Psalm 139:14 says that you are wonderfully made.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

You are also a

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
You probably shouldn't speak like that of yourself, you are not trash, you were created in God's image, just shared that verse today and I will share it again as well as another verse.
i am cause i named it but now i felt guilt now that you said that lol

did i just say that the image of God is trash *sigh

okay let's just skip that but i am trash in society in the eyes of men i am
what i just said is the truth that i know of that i already accepted should i lie instead then? i am better than anyone of you here haha that's kind of funny because i am not *grin i am the worst of all of you here angelina is my uhm witness she said something about there's no one who is the same as me in this entire forum

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

what i just said is the truth that i know of that i already accepted should i lie instead then? i am better than anyone of you here haha that's kind of funny because i am not *grin i am the worst of all of you here angelina is my uhm witness she said something about there's no one who is the same as me in this entire forum

Why does that matter?

What matters is what God sees you as, what matters is that God loves you.

And none of us are exactly the same on this forum anyway, there's no one whose the same as me either on this forum.

What most of us have in common is that we believe in Jesus, that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, that all our sins are forgiven, because we chose to believe in Him, and He died for our sins and rose again, so that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.

Jesus loves you, you are precious in the eyes of God.

And that is what matters.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Have a listen to Ron Block's testimony, hope this helps.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Why does that matter?

What matters is what God sees you as, what matters is that God loves you.
but that feeling only lasted for a short time…
i should really take notes and not to delete it qwq

but i really needed someone to remind me of this lol because i have forgotten about it just a month i said something about what you said but then i forgot now you reminded me again thank you

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

There is a limit to self deprecation. Since Jesus loves us enough to have died for us. Let's not presume he died for nothing.

Btw, I merged your accounts.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're the exact kind of people that God loves to use as witnesses for Him:)
But before you can be used as one He needs to do some healing and repairs and help you change you mental thinking about yourself.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they who love it will eat the fruit thereof...
Proverbs 18:21
Many years ago He gave me a vision of being in the center of the ancient Roman Coliseums....the stands were filled with angels on one side and demons on the other.
Whenever I would speak they would grab hold of my words and manifest them in my life. If I spoke something negative over myself the demons would cheer....grab my words...and make them reality.
If I spoke something positive the angels would cheer...grab my words...and make them a reality in my life.

The lesson: however a man/woman thinketh so is he....
Your words have power...or rather are used for or against you by angels or demons
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will speak....therefore revealing to those listening the true condition of your heart.
Saying things like you are trash is a lie from Satan himself. It's called OPPRESSION....Jesus has set us free from the snares of the enemy and made us CONQUERORS over the enemy.

When you read your Bible...where applicable...put your name in that spot....
For example:
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever (funny bird) believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
— John 3:16 (KJV)
Psalm 91
Psalms 91 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ He (Funny Bird) that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
² I (funny bird) will say of the LORD, He is my (funny bird) refuge and my (funny bird) fortress: my God; in him will I (funny bird) trust.
³ Surely he shall deliver thee (funny bird) from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
⁴ He shall cover thee (funny bird) with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou (funny bird) trust: his truth shall be thy (funny bird) shield and buckler.
⁵ Thou (funny bird) shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

When you're tired of the lies Satan puts in your mind then simply say ENOUGH....The Word of God says.....(pick a scripture)...?and His Word is Truth and you're a liar! Get behind me Satan! In Jesus Name!:):):):):):):):):):);)
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob